It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shutdown 'Perfect Storm' for next false flag, literally a 'ticking time bomb'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   

The banksters are likely pissed at this point that American leadership has not declared war and taken out Syria government yet, as they have done so swiftfully in Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, etc.

Senator Lindsey Graham's response was bomb Syria, or get bombed, Carolinans, confirming government intel regarding a missing nuke that was transfer to of all places, SC: www.storyleak.com...

This is the most serious threat, fellow Americans. That history shows a history not of recovery, but downward spiral upon shutdown and ultimately banksters' seizure of liquid assets as seen in Cyprus.
Is our model national of power, are our model people of freedown, not sovereign enough to evade yet another banksters' false flag on American soil?

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Sounds good to me.....and if you can use Infowars as a source then i choose Stanley Kubrick.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   

gardener

The banksters are likely pissed at this point that American leadership has not declared war and taken out Syria government yet, as they have done so swiftfully in Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, etc.

Senator Lindsey Graham's response was bomb Syria, or get bombed, Carolinans, confirming government intel regarding a missing nuke that was transfer to of all places, SC: www.storyleak.com...

This is the most serious threat, fellow Americans. That history shows a history not of recovery, but downward spiral upon shutdown and ultimately banksters' seizure of liquid assets as seen in Cyprus.
Is our model national of power, are our model people of freedown, not sovereign enough to evade yet another banksters' false flag on American soil?

Agreed it's in the post both the banks, government and Obama the great need a distraction. People won't be robbed twice or go through another falsified crash so a bombing blamed on x to justify invading y is the best solution. I'll take the wild card and go for atmospheric nuke above the east coast, emp casuses blackouts and bread riots. Nukes fly to Syria and North Korea. Russia and China do nothing. Let the good times roll

edit on 14/10/13 by On the level because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Sorry mate I can't watch the videos right now however, the link you provided regarding the nukes being transferred was posted 03/09 and last updated 04/09. In my opinion alot has happened since then so I can't really take this idea seriously.

Unless there is further info in the videos that I have missed. You may want to post a description for those of us who cannot watch them.

Cheers.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   
The clues are in...

I, pet goat II
www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eMnKDZ6csM
www.youtube.com...

They show us the master plan all the time...

Like a villain monologging...

If people spoke up when they seen funny things last time it could have been stopped.

Imagine a Parallel Dimension where 911 was foiled like USS Liberty....

Just because you imagined, it may exist. A peaceful Earth!!

I hope and Pray for this mirror Earth. I will suffer for the better Me and better Earth...

edit on 14-10-2013 by AbleEndangered because: additions

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by AbleEndangered

Excellent video. Masterful piece they made. I suppose we will see how tomorrow works itself out, and that, in most cases is the best one can do, hoping for the bottom to drop out without doing in one's self and closest relations, but it will drop out.

I feel often that the bigger weight, aside from the overwhelming magnitude of pain of watching this world devolve Into a cross between nineteen eighty four and brave new world, is withing it would simply reach the inevitable conclusion many of us know it will.

yes, the wound is infected, yes we might loose the leg, yes it's going to be painful, whether we lose the leg or we excise the wound, but it has to happen and will happen, but once one or the other happens, the pain will subside, the healing can begin. I'm exhausted from the waiting for nearly fourty years I've been waiting and the infection is at a peak.

top topics

join