It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Electromagnetism, UFOs, and the Weaponization of Alien Technology

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by mcrom901

Earth lights...interesting. What if someone has the ability to reproduce the phenomena any where around the world at any time? From www.prahlad.org...

Are the Russians making "UFOs?"

Scalar electromagnetics engineering opens the possibility of antigravity vehicles and "hyperspace travel." In other words we can now make our own UFO's! Of such scalar-powered antigravity vehicles, which have now become possible, Bearden has this to say:

"We might expect to see such vehicles glowing. Their various surface features and mechanisms might appear to be glowing or revolving lights, etc.

"They could exhibit incredible "aerodynamic performance," seemingly in the atmosphere. Actually they would not be moving "through" the atmosphere at all, but through a higher space outside each particle of atmosphere.

"They could seem to materialize and dematerialize.

"They could seem to plunge into the ocean or rise out of it.

"They could even seem to operate under the ocean or inside the earth itself.

"Such anomalous vehicle performances have been seen all over the world, particularly since a few years after WWII.

"It appears that one or more nations of Earth are operating such vehicles now in great secrecy. Our own "government" may even be one of these.

"If so, it isn't our true "government/government." Instead, it's the "control group/government." It's government at the operational level, but at higher level it belongs to certain control groups who have penetrated our government's vitals and taken over all such projects."

Bearden www.cheniere.org...

In an excellent article on her Earthfiles website, Linda Moulton Howe reports on the utter bafflement of Norwegian scientists over mysterious lights appearing in the valley of Hessdalen, Norway.

She writes of the research there: "The results can be broken down into two groups: 95% are thermal plasmas and 5% are unidentified solid objects. The plasmas emit long wave radio frequencies and strangely, their temperatures do not vary with change in size or brightness." She quotes the scientists' research summary:

"1) most of the luminous phenomenon is a thermal plasma;
2) the light-balls are not single objects but are constituted of many small components which are vibrating around a common barycenter;
3) the light-balls are able to eject smaller light-balls;
4) the light-balls change shape all the time;
5) the luminosity increase of the light balls is due to the increase of the radiating area. But the cause, and the physical mechanism with which radiation is emitted, is currently unknown."

This would almost certainly seem to be another example of the testing of the scalar howitzers. It is baffling because, as Bearden points out repeatedly, Western scientists have limited knowledge of the scalar electromagnetic principles by which the howitzers operate. The Hessdalen scientists were completely baffled as to where the energy of these plasma balls was coming from.

Ms. Howe interviews Massimo Teodorani, Ph.D., Astrophysicist, who released the report on the 2001 Hessdalen sightings. The scientist speaks of the baffling phenomon observed.

"I don't know how it is possible that Nature is spontaneously able to do that. Anyway, we deduce that the plasma is trapped inside a sort of magnetic cage and the magnetic cage closes around the plasma and keeps it fixed in some way, prevents it from expanding. But where does it come from? We don't know."

By what we have been considering here, we can recognize the signatures of scalar electromagnetic engineering. If it is a Tesla howitzer, then the energy for the plasma balls is coming from the vacuum of spacetime at the very location of the balls themselves, triggered by scalar interferometers aimed through the woodpecker grid.

These kind of balls can be used as marker beacons giving feedback for precision aiming of the howitzers. The energy of the marker beacon can be read back into the computers giving precise location information for pinpoint aiming. The target area can be very small, or widened out.

There is a little movie of one of the Hessdalen plasma balls here. It would seem to be a clear documentation of a scalar howitzer marker-beacon. How many other current "UFO" sightings are actually the witnessing of Tesla howitzer tests?

In fact there are a great many anomalous events of the past few decades which might very well be explained by the Russian testing of their longitudinal electromagnetic weapons. It would seem that the mysterious appearance of crop circles around the world could be accomplished by feeding a precise mathematical graphic pattern into the computerized aiming software and change the very molecular structure of the crops themselves along the lines of that pattern. The stalks fall over from the localized effect of the longitudinal waves. A plasma ball tracing patterns? Are they slyly sending a message to see if we are "getting it" yet?

I just watched the documentary Capturing The Lightwww.capturingthelightdvd.com... download torrent and found it to be very interesting and well worth watching and I realized how similar her photo's and videos are of the "Hessdalen Lights" Compare Dorothy Izatts photo:

To the Hessdalen Lights:

I like John Keels idea of another dimension populated by Intelligent Lightning Bolts...

Just adding this link because...damn, I can listen to Manly Palmer Hall all day and he often goes into great detail concerning ideas expressed in this thread, energy fields of earth, man, esp.... MANLY PALMER HALL VIDS
No these are not your typical adhd youtube vids with cheesy background music and zoom-ins ala "Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura" Just an intensely perceptive and Intelligent man discussing topics of great interest to anyone with an IQ higher than dirt...which is anyone reading this thread

edit on 15-11-2013 by nitro67 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Can't just dismiss Jay out of hand. Or Devereaux. Or Bohm. Or Persinger. Nor Budden for that matter.

Mate, you don't love us if you don't do a thread haha. The answers are finally close I fully believe. I can accept it, whichever way it goes, but plasma/EM is surely the key.

edit on 15-11-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by nitro67

Izatt is most definitely interesting. Another thread I have in the works and partially done.

The U.S. Navy is also playing around with creating cohesive aerial plasmas and I have some links somewhere...

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by nitro67

the condign report did touch upon the military aspect of potential plasma applications... i don't suppose the general public has the fainest idea as to what's going on with the tech these days... it's all mere speculation i guess... i have a pet theory of mine i.e. the nellis ufo is actually a terrestrial craft under the guise of plasma super-cavitation...

reply to post by The GUT

will surely do, i just need to find the time to piece in all the data... thanks mate, appreciate your kind comments

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 02:38 AM
link   

nitro67

3) the light-balls are able to eject smaller light-balls;

i posted the data re that one in the following thread...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 15/11/13 by mcrom901 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Sig links are usually either ignored or briefly read/watched with the occasional gem. Just watched all three of yours from beginning to end and found them fascinating and resonant. And I generally HATE the modern usage of "resonated." But I have to own it this time.

Make sure I know when that thread is coming, K?

edit on 15-11-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Kantzveldt
reply to post by KilgoreTrout

It could only work if the vortex describes a worm hole, the stable gyre of the falcon, or moth, in conjunction with worms, or snakes.

We perform a study to describe motion of charged particles under the influence of electromagnetic and gravitational fields of a slowly rotating wormhole with nonvanishing magnetic moment. We present analytic expression for potentials of electromagnetic field for an axially symmetric slowly rotating magnetized wormholes.

Electromagnetic Fields and Magnetic Wormholes.

Interesting study...if you're into mathematical modelling, but it's purpose was to develop a theoretical model of what wormholes may look like based on a number of theoretical assumptions, for the purpose of observing space. I don't see any relevance to the mythology or actuality. How do you conclude that it relates to 'stargates'? Are you proposing that the Sumerians, and others presumably, had developed some kind of exotic matter? If so, what?

Link to the paper in full...

arxiv.org...
edit on 15-11-2013 by KilgoreTrout because: to add link

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by KilgoreTrout

No i don't think the Sumerians developed any such thing, the best i can come up with by way of proposal;

...a thought system that has the capacity to be understood at different levels, the naturalistic, were a serpent is just a crawling wriggly thing, a tree just something in the garden, a metaphorical level inclusive of sexuality, a mythological and cosmological level, which is what most of my explanations of the artifacts have been concerned with, and the suggestion that it is possible then to extend this into the realm of mathamatics and astro-physics, as well as a technological level..i've provided a tentative basis for how that would be realised

Stargates of Iran

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   

The GUT
reply to post by nitro67

Izatt is most definitely interesting. Another thread I have in the works and partially done.

The U.S. Navy is also playing around with creating cohesive aerial plasmas and I have some links somewhere...

They looked at the application of guided plasma balls for antiaircraft purposes. Program was called MARAUDER - but I haven't been able to dig up much information on it. It also seems to have been studied under SDI. I have some channels I could make inquiries through.

I have the impression that EM, plasma, and Bigelow's wormhole hunt are the keys to the kingdom...
edit on 12013f3001America/Chicago9 by 1ofthe9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   

1ofthe9
They looked at the application of guided plasma balls for antiaircraft purposes. Program was called MARAUDER - but I haven't been able to dig up much information on it. It also seems to have been studied under SDI. I have some channels I could make inquiries through.

I have the impression that EM, plasma, and Bigelow's work on wormholes are the keys to the kingdom...

Thank you! Please do dig into that aspect. The programs are there. They are real. They are HARD to get much on. That makes sense I guess, though, if they are major high-tech programs.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   

The GUT

1ofthe9

I have the impression that EM, plasma, and Bigelow's work on wormholes are the keys to the kingdom...

Thank you! Please do dig into that aspect. The programs are there. They are real. They are HARD to get much on. That makes sense I guess, though, if they are major high-tech programs.

They also run out of the major nuclear development labs, which doesn't help in terms of accessibility. The ICF fusion efforts using lasers are actually a good cover for researching thermonuclear weapons without resorting to testing bombs. So a lot of the plasma work would be pretty hush-hush*.

*the wormhole paper I linked mentions the possibility of nuclear bomb-driven wormhole generation...

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Kantzveldt
...a thought system that has the capacity to be understood at different levels, the naturalistic, were a serpent is just a crawling wriggly thing, a tree just something in the garden, a metaphorical level inclusive of sexuality, a mythological and cosmological level, which is what most of my explanations of the artifacts have been concerned with, and the suggestion that it is possible then to extend this into the realm of mathamatics and astro-physics, as well as a technological level..i've provided a tentative basis for how that would be realised

Okey doke. Not to worry. Ta anyway.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   

1ofthe9

The GUT
reply to post by nitro67

I have the impression that EM, plasma, and Bigelow's wormhole hunt are the keys to the kingdom...

Hey, don't know if you've seen any of our 'stuff' re: the Forgotten Languages website, but this post (of which only bits are 'readable') may interest you - check out the bibliography on it, that may give you insight to areas worth researching…

Three of the 'sources' they have listed are 'in-house' references - the number behind "FL" on each is the date it would have been posted (i.e. 040710 = July 4, 2010)…interestingly, these posts are not among the ones listed in their archives…

FL 040710: Callibration of Military Orbs using Ground Geometric Patterns

FL 210911: Evaluating Public and Mass-media Reactions to Military Orbs and Tier III Advance Weapons: The deployment of Flotillas in Central America

FL 100912: MIL-ORB: Project Akrij Swordfish

In that first "FL" post, I believe the "Ground Geometric Patterns", may actually refer to crop circles!
I remember reading an article (no idea where) that discussed the idea that crop circles were the result of experimentation with electromagnetic weaponry - specifically that the intricate patterns may represent 'exercises' in precision 'aiming' of the 'beams'…

The third post above is one worth researching in 'places' the average person (me) wouldn't know how to access…That 'word' "Akrij" is worth looking into, because it came up somewhere in regard to some other topic over at our FL (Forgotten Languages) thread, unfortunately I can't remember what and can't find where, but it may be the name of a place…If I find it I will post…

Okay, here is the link to the page on the FL website (hope it works, I'm terrible at making links):

forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org...

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by lostgirl

Very nice site! Also really cool how you made the connection!

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Not adding much here, just a video that is relevant to the discussion

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 01:30 AM
link   

nitro67
Not adding much here, just a video that is relevant to the discussion

. The next HAARP campaign, scheduled for early 2013, will include experiments to develop denser, more stable ionization clouds - See more at: www.nrl.navy.mil...< br />

Oh man. Is there any way we could check to see if UFO reports correlated to HAARP firings?

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 03:42 AM
link   

1ofthe9

Oh man. Is there any way we could check to see if UFO reports correlated to HAARP firings?

Bash sightings against HAARP status reports by date and time, and convert from spreadsheet to handy graph.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I just wanted to add this site to the thread.

It does have some depth about the reactions in the body, and mind. It also shows some illustrations of what goes on when meditation is done properly. The waves of flux from the body could very well be consider "Kundalini", or whatever they call it these days.

www.spiritualgarden.net...
edit on 25-11-2013 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Eidolon23

1ofthe9

Bash sightings against HAARP status reports by date and time, and convert from spreadsheet to handy graph.

Anyone good with database software? Isaac?

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by lostgirl

Thanks, lostgirl and nitro! The creation and manipulation of plasma and orbs and various EM technologies is quite an interesting subject and it turns out to have had a longer history than I would've thought.

It also seems to be an area that is kept pretty hush-hush.

I do believe we've entered a new era in UFO research at least as far as the BOL goes. Thanks again for sharing that y'all. Keep 'em coming please.

new topics

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join