It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Electromagnetism, UFOs, and the Weaponization of Alien Technology

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Please forgive the post and run tactics, life is hectic right now but I did find this interesting and possibly of televance to the thread.

Several pages ago, the conversation had wandered into the realms of the fey and how iron has historically been used to keep them at bay.

Well I was reading an extremely interesting paper unrelated to the current discourse, however one thing did stick out to me and a connection was made in my jumbled mind betwixt the two:

Iron, with the highest nuclear binding energy of 8.8 MeV, should be the last element to form.

An Integrated Alternative Conceptual Framework to Heat Engine Earth, Plate Tectonics, and Elastic Rebound 47 page PDF

Now I wonder if the fact the iron has this quality is what makes it most detrimental to those who are ethereal from our vantadge.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 04:28 AM
link   

jadedANDcynical
Now I wonder if the fact the iron has this quality is what makes it most detrimental to those who are ethereal from our vantadge.

Interesting thoughts.

On a tangent, something I was thinking about this weekend regarding the aborigines of Australia. They are taught from birth to orientate themselves North to South, and can therefore, whether it is day or night, determine their location between the poles. What is all the more interesting about this, is that they are never taught 'left' and 'right', the concept does not exist for them. So, I was wondering, perhaps the problem, in our lack of magnetic orientation, is literacy. By learning to write, we give dominance to one hand over the other. Shifting our equilibrium to one side of ourselves and removing the balance that allows for orientation, sending us in circles, unaware of our own relationship to our environment. It would be fascinating to compare those who are ambidextrous with those, like myself, who are very single handed, to see who has a better 'sense' of orientation.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by KilgoreTrout

It would be fascinating to compare those who are ambidextrous with those, like myself, who are very single handed, to see who has a better 'sense' of orientation.

Interesting that you say this. My middle son is autistic (high functioning), and has been declared ambidextrous by his teacher and has always had a phenomenal sense of direction. I figured he got that from me as I have a very good sense of direction also.

His ability seems uncanny though, my ex wife and I called him our "human gps" because he always seems to know where he is and how to get around, even in a strange town. A few years ago, we had gone on vacation and from the second trip out from the hotel no matter where we were in the unfamiliar city we could ask him which way to turn on any given street and he could lead us back turn by turn without fail.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   

jadedANDcynical
reply to post by KilgoreTrout

It would be fascinating to compare those who are ambidextrous with those, like myself, who are very single handed, to see who has a better 'sense' of orientation.

Interesting that you say this. My middle son is autistic (high functioning), and has been declared ambidextrous by his teacher and has always had a phenomenal sense of direction. I figured he got that from me as I have a very good sense of direction also.

His ability seems uncanny though, my ex wife and I called him our "human gps" because he always seems to know where he is and how to get around, even in a strange town. A few years ago, we had gone on vacation and from the second trip out from the hotel no matter where we were in the unfamiliar city we could ask him which way to turn on any given street and he could lead us back turn by turn without fail.

Most labels, such as 'autism', are a way of saying that that individual deviates from the 'norm' and those labels further aid in our being able to identify what is required to integrate them into the 'norm'. I personally believe that often they actually possess characteristics, in evolutionary terms, that have a necessary function within the wider group but that, through technological advances and other homogenising developments, have been rendered as without value. This of course doesn't help those who do need to integrate their child, but at the same time, I think that viewing them, not as special, but as a normal aspect of human variation, with natural skills that can be redirected and nurtured in a way that brings them balance is far more proactive and less of a stigma. Autism, for example, is a lot about focus, and the exclusion of unwanted or unnecessary stimuli that impedes upon that focus. Which is why many high functioning autistic individuals are able to fully integrate and find success in certain professions. Being able to shut out the noise and concentrate is something many of us wish for. As is an attention to detail, or eidetic memory. I think that many of our problems stem from over emphasis on normality, when there is no such thing.

If you glance back a few pages, you will note that I mention that I have absolutely no sense of direction. I get lost very easily, even in relatively familiar environments. Plus I have appalling spacial awareness, I walk into door frames all the time because I misjudge the distance. So perhaps I am speaking a little out of envy. Suffice to say, I consider it wise that I never learn to drive, a push-bike while not completely hazard free, is at least less likely to kill anyone other than myself

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

The major questions this thread will address is whether a group of military-intelligence scientists and operatives have either attempted to, or actually, made contact with non-human intelligence of either the ET and/or the inter-extra-ultra-dimensional sort. If they haven't made direct contact, are they studying the phenomenon and producing technology reversed--or suggested--from such accounts? Even more specifically; are we weaponizing reverse-engineered alien tech?

And the answer is ?. Excellent post, well researched and comprehensive. So can you give a summation of what conclusions you have reached before you write the book - you are going to turn this into a book? IMO it will be interesting and could sell well.

I'm also contacting you now because I recently got involved in a post here on ATS:
"The Secret Code of UFO ET Crop Circles"
www.abovetopsecret.com...
which is a field I have not studied in the past. From what I can see that even though some of these formations are hoaxes many of the better ones, which in some cases have been reported to have appeared within minutes, are not explainable. Of course its easy to say aliens did it and I suppose that is possible but from what you have studied on the subject could they be caused by government technology such as the 'reverse-engineered alien tech' you mention?

Thanks for your response.
-AlienView

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 02:20 AM
link   

AlienView
reply to post by The GUT

I'm also contacting you now because I recently got involved in a post here on ATS:
"The Secret Code of UFO ET Crop Circles"
www.abovetopsecret.com...
which is a field I have not studied in the past. From what I can see that even though some of these formations are hoaxes many of the better ones, which in some cases have been reported to have appeared within minutes, are not explainable. Of course its easy to say aliens did it and I suppose that is possible but from what you have studied on the subject could they be caused by government technology such as the 'reverse-engineered alien tech' you mention?

-AlienView

Yes crop circles could be a demo of govt tech reverse engineered from et or otherwise.
In broad terms any cutting edge tech from ets or otherwise, can certainly be weaponised

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   

AlienView
From what I can see that even though some of these formations are hoaxes many of the better ones, which in some cases have been reported to have appeared within minutes, are not explainable. Of course its easy to say aliens did it and I suppose that is possible but from what you have studied on the subject could they be caused by government technology such as the 'reverse-engineered alien tech' you mention?

-AlienView

Thanks for the comments! I'm certainly not done here yet as some recent research has suggested a "summation" of sorts. It's gonna have to percolate a little longer, however, but soft-focus seems to be coming into sharp. We'll see.

As far as the crop circles...yeah, I truly do think we might be looking at military tech in some instances. Cattle Mutilations, I personally put at 99.5% surety of gubmint hi-tech involvement. (A conclusion only reached in the last two years.)

With the crop circles I'd say I'm at about the 75% mark at this point that it's been a mixture of military along with the hoaxers---or shall we call them 'myth-makers' instead maybe?

Look forward to more of your thoughts, AV.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   

The GUT

AlienView
From what I can see that even though some of these formations are hoaxes many of the better ones, which in some cases have been reported to have appeared within minutes, are not explainable. Of course its easy to say aliens did it and I suppose that is possible but from what you have studied on the subject could they be caused by government technology such as the 'reverse-engineered alien tech' you mention?

-AlienView

Thanks for the comments! I'm certainly not done here yet as some recent research has suggested a "summation" of sorts. It's gonna have to percolate a little longer, however, but soft-focus seems to be coming into sharp. We'll see.

As far as the crop circles...yeah, I truly do think we might be looking at military tech in some instances. Cattle Mutilations, I personally put at 99.5% surety of gubmint hi-tech involvement. (A conclusion only reached in the last two years.)

With the crop circles I'd say I'm at about the 75% mark at this point that it's been a mixture of military along with the hoaxers---or shall we call them 'myth-makers' instead maybe?

Look forward to more of your thoughts, AV.

I believe some of the crop circles, namely the ones showing the weird cellular anomalies that Vallee attributes to microwave radiation, are the result of a side looking radar mounted on an aircraft. I think you might be able to pull it off by software vs. a dedicated circle making radar in that case.

I have a suspicion that some of the military plasma ball work is related to using them as remote radar sources combined with a network of passive receivers. Bam: plasma ball pops up over a buried Iranian facility, makes a lot of electromagnetic noise, and pop. Its gone.

Meanwhile the NRO ground sensors slurp up the radar data while the Iranians try to figure out WTF just happened.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 02:48 AM
link   
BUT what one might ask is why if this is government secret weaponry why would they attract so much attention to themselves by creating huge art works on farm land? That doesn't make sense when you think about it. On the other hand can a few people on a farm with boards really make these things which often appear quite quickly and almost like magic and with perfect symmetry.
edit on 10-12-2013 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 03:11 AM
link   

AlienView
BUT what one might ask is why if this is government secret weaponry why would they attract so much attention to themselves by creating huge art works on farm land? That doesn't make sense when you think about it.

"Plausible-deniability-no-direct-attributable-attention-drawn-you-must-be-some-kind-of-whacked-out-conspiracy-theorist."

How many folk would--or do--believe the gubmint boys responsible to any degree? On the other hand, a full-blown alternative "belief system" has been created. Yet another ET meme if you will. Think about it. Two birds with one stone---both accuracy testing and a conducive meme.

How much sense do crop circles make as some form of uber-confusing extraterrestrial communication is as good a question as any I'd say, eh?

So just what, then, does make the most--if any--sense in your opinion? It's either hoaxers alone, or...???

edit on 10-12-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 03:28 AM
link   

The GUT

AlienView
BUT what one might ask is why if this is government secret weaponry why would they attract so much attention to themselves by creating huge art works on farm land? That doesn't make sense when you think about it.

"Plausible-deniability-no-direct-attributable-attention-drawn-you-must-be-some-kind-of-whacked-out-conspiracy-theorist."

How many folk would--or do--believe the gubmint boys responsible to any degree? On the other hand, a full-blown alternative "belief system" has been created. Yet another ET meme if you will. Think about it. Two birds with one stone---both accuracy testing and a conducive meme.

How much sense do crop circles make as some form of uber-confusing extraterrestrial communication is as good a question as any I'd say, eh?

So just what, then, does make the most--if any--sense in your opinion? It's either hoaxers alone, or...???

edit on 10-12-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

Nick Redfern lays out how the British MOD was worried that Jihadis were trying to set up crop circles to start panic over 2012 - I think in The Pyramids and the Pentagon.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   
It boils down to being as objective as possible and at the same time getting a handle on the various perspectival possibilities, when WE REALLY DON’T KNOW FOR SURE WHAT THE HELL IS COMPLETELY GOING ON!

There is the partial hoax, versus the no hoax Crop circles and or UFOs. We KNOW there are CC hoaxes and we KNOW there are UFO hoaxes. As well we KNOW there are CC THAT ARE NOT HOAXES, and we know THERE ARE UFOs THAT ARE NOT HOAXES.

We suspect gov involvement with good reliable possibilities but what do we KNOW precisely about this?

We know they have spread disnfo, but that’s about it.

Therefore a true researcher, even though he can have a subjective opinion, has to have a grasp of ALL perspectives even the KUMBAYA the ALIENS ARE REAL GOOD GUYS and everything will be alright perspective or almost alright.

Then this polarity toggles to the perspective of the extreme conspiracy such as a Bill Copper perspective in that vein where the UFOs are filled with blood sucking aliens who want to eat our children and turn us all into some kind of carbon automaton slaves.

Know ALL the perspective even those you think are ridiculous… and why does one have to do that?

Because we really don’t KNOW all of the truth, and dogmatic, religious like assertions of certainty won’t really give one any truth they can convey to others.

All that said, anyone hu has direct experience has to understand that that truth is for YOU ALONE!

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I can't help but wonder if crop circles aren't man - made for the purpose of trying to contact extraterrestrial life.
Pictures might be faster traveling than radio waves.
Just a thought...
Miss Nugget

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Willtell

Then this polarity toggles to the perspective of the extreme conspiracy such as a Bill Copper perspective in that vein where the UFOs are filled with blood sucking aliens who want to eat our children and turn us all into some kind of carbon automaton slaves.

William 'Bill' Cooper who wrote the famous conspiracy bool "Behold a Pale Horse" which is still selling well [anyone read it? I have a copy of it and wonder whether it is worth reading], was shot to death in a shoot out with police on his property in Arizona. The way he advocated his conspiracy stuff on his international shortwave broadcasts, continually attacking the government, one might wonder if he was so determined to prove conspiracy that he got them to kill him to prove his point - a very hard way to prove your point!

Cooper was obsessed with the theory that the Masons [Freemasons] were behind it all and traced their influence back to Ancient Egypt. But on the UFOs apparently he changed his opinion. When listening to one of his shortwave broadcasts which he broadcast from the vicinity of Area 51, he had a bunch of people along who testified on the show that they were seeing UFO type craft flying over Area 51. Cooper's theory had become that the government one day would stage a faked alien invasion and use it to seize greater control of the people. This was maybe 15 years ago and I don't see any sign of this - If it does happen we could always call upon the 'debunkers' who lurk here on ATS [and elsewhere] and have them prove there was no invasion as no aliens exist - a true debunker would not see an alien even if he was abducted by one - of course if one wants to believe aliens exist and have an agenda one could speculate that they have programed debunkers to give them cover while they take over.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Willtell

Well put!
That´s why I think if the UFO phenomenon is genuine (and I think it is), disclosure/revelation has been happening on a personal basis (in those cases that the experience/sighting is not a result of hallucination, mental illness, sleep paralysis,...).

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by AlienView

AV, you see this has some elements, to a degree, of religion

Believers and disbelievers to varying degrees.

This in the end may be more concrete than religion, since it is inevitable that contact will occur, imo, and then we will have experience over faith...

I personally didn’t like Cooper or believe much in his theories.

There are more serious researchers, David Jacobs, Timothy Good who advocate somewhat of his wild ideas.

I would recommend Goods new book, I just read, it has an enormous amount of material.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by meaningless333

Absolutely, obviously “disclosure” is a redundant term since they have already been disclosed, and even if they went on CNN and showed Wolf Blitzer around the ship and took him on a ride to Venus many people would still be not sure.
But that’s all right, since I don’t take aliens or the UFO phenom for the end and be all of life

They are still just beings of this vast mysterious universe just like us

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Crop circles you say??
linked with "High Strangeness" it seems even when we create the art "trickster" is never far!

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Ran across this some time back and had forgotten about it until this thread popped back up in my subscribed list:

The main argument presented in this paper is that continuing study of Unidentified Aerial Phenomena (“UAP”) -- including “apparitions” of a religious or spiritual nature -- may offer an existence theorem for new models of physical reality. The current SETI paradigm and its “assumption of mediocrity” place restrictions on forms of non-human intelligence that may be researched in our environment. A similar bias exists in the ufologists’ often-stated hypothesis that UAP -- if real -- must represent space visitors.

Observing that both models are biased byanthropomorphism, the authors attempt to clarify the issues surrounding “high strangeness” observations by distinguishing 6 layers of information that can be derived from anomalous events, namely: (1) physical manifestations, (2) anti-physical effects, (3) psychological factors, (4) physiological factors, (5) psychic effects, and (6) cultural effects.

Incommensurability, Orthodoxy, and the Physics of High Strangeness: A 6-layer Model for Anomalous Phenomena

This paper goes in to some detail about the study of "high strangeness" and it's implications for our world view. It does a really good job of breaking down each of the 6 layers mentioned and goes on to explain how each of those layers represent a set of values that are affected by the incidences or occurrences. It also states fairly concisely one of the main problems we face to dealing with these happenings in this statement:

This situation (the scientific study of "High Strangeness" being at an impasse) has as much to do with the incomplete state of our models of physical reality as it does with the complexity of the data.
(italicized portion added by me for clarification)

"The incomplete models of physical reality" we have are some of the most limiting factors when faced with nontraditional understanding of events which defy what we have come to call reality. We need to push beyond what most think of as facts and understand that our limited knowledge is still infinitesimally small when compared to the actual evidence before our eyes when we gaze at the cosmos.

I know that everyone here recognizes and understands this as fact, but mainstream thought is so bogged down with blinders that the mental inertia is extremely difficult to counter.

This includes academia.

Now, as has been shown in this thread, there is a lot being studied and developed which would come under the full meaning of the term "high strangeness" and I think this paper fits well within the current discussion.

As it attempts to reconcile theory with observed properties of elementary particles and with discoveries at the frontiers of cosmology, modern physics suggests that mankind has not yet discovered all of the Universe’s facets. We must propose new theories and experiments in order to explore these undiscovered facets. This is why continuing study of reported anomalous events is important: It may provide us with an existence theorem for new models of physical reality.

The study of these events themselves can show us in which direction to take our R&D and may lead to further developments just from trying to figure out exactly how these things happen.

There is quite a bit about how divergent views of similar material (SETI vs UFOlogy, in particular) leads to a stagnation in the advancement of researching these pehnomena and it concludes the following:

In other words, we need to develop a multidisciplinary methodology that encompasses all 6 of the layers we have identified and can be applied to SETI as well as to UFO phenomena and close encounters with the entities associated with them.

Such a methodology would open the way to the rational testing of hypotheses in an important domain that has been sorely neglected by mainstream science for too long.

Advancing our studies of these events and what we learn from them by advancing how the events are studied. Evolution and adaptation with the field of research.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Thank's everyone! This turned out to be a great read. One of my favorite ATS threads!
Thank you Mr. Gut
ken

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join