It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does "The Tulli Papyrus" indicate Ancient Egyptian contact with Aliens?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Very Interesting Post OP
Had not seen this info before now.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 02:23 AM
link   
This is very similar to Sumerian Stele's.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naram-Sin_of_Akkad
en.wikipedia.org...

Image of Victory Stele of Naram-Sin
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/d8/Victory_stele_of_Naram_Sin_9068.jpg
upload.wikimedia.org...

Victory Stele of Naram-Sin, 2254-2218 B.C.E.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=OY79AuGZDNI
www.youtube.com...

This Stele is depicted with the Giant King climbing a mountain to meet the lights.

I believe the King on the Stele could be King Shamash not Naram-Sim, unless kin or descendant to Shamash.
edit on 14-10-2013 by AbleEndangered because: addition

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 03:59 AM
link   

ScottProphhit
reply to post by Miccey

Sure that's why you're the first person people come to for answers right?

No, see the ppl i have around doesnt need
answers. We dont need ppl telling us whats
true or not. We can actually use our own
minds. No need for priests yapping in a
mosqe or church, telling me i cant do this
and MUST do that.

And if, fo any reason someone looks for answers.
They usually finds them on their own.
edit on 2013/10/14 by Miccey because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by AlienView

It is more than obvious and written down that the UFO was witnessed in the air.

Much different than trying to twist the truth in yet another fact.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Miccey

ScottProphhit
reply to post by Miccey

Sure that's why you're the first person people come to for answers right?

No, see the ppl i have around doesnt need
answers. We dont need ppl telling us whats
true or not. We can actually use our own
minds. No need for priests yapping in a
mosqe or church, telling me i cant do this
and MUST do that.

And if, fo any reason someone looks for answers.
They usually finds them on their own.
edit on 2013/10/14 by Miccey because: (no reason given)

So now you're bashing the religious? Do you think they dont critically think? I can tell you I have never followed a religion, or listened to the view of any church priest, or one of Islam, I merely follow the Word of God which is my soul and have insight when I see information, my teacher is every man that came before me, lessons which could be taught;

whether it be positive or the negative so I can avoid making mistakes. Since when was it okay to try and bring a man down for his beliefs he had? Was it okay when it was Gandhi? When it was Malcolm X? Huey P? Martin Luther King?

I am just a young lad, who are you compared to them?

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Here is another translation of the Papyrus:

Below is the translation of the papyrus: "... the twenty-second day of the third month of winter, sixth hour of the day, the scribes, archivists and the Annals of the House of Life noticed a circle of fire ... (gap). From the mouth issued a pestilential breath, but he had no "head" measured his body to a pole and a pole was silence and the hearts of the scribes, the archives were all terrified and confused and they threw in the dust with the belly to the ground .... (gap) then they reported it to Pharaoh. ... His Majesty ordered the (gap) has been examined ... (gap) and he was meditating on what had happened, that was recorded by the papyri of the House of Life. Now, after it was passed a few days, here is that these things became more numerous in the skies of Egypt. Their splendor surpassed that of the sun and they came and went freely to the four corners of the sky (gap). High and above in the sky was the station 14 from which they came made of fire.The army of the Pharaoh looked at length with the same King.This happened after dinner and then these fire circles ascended more ever higher in the sky and headed toward the South.Fish and birds then fell from the sky .A Great phenomenon that never in living memory was observed in this land ... (gap) and the Pharaoh did bring incense to recover at peace with the Earth ... (gap) and what happened to the Pharaoh ordered to write and keep it in the Annals of the House of Life, that was forever remembered by posterity ... "
Source link here:
www.myuforesearch.it...

Reads like a definitive UFO sighting in Egypt - And I do not see any motivations from the author/translator to create a hoax. If hoaxed it could have made more claims to add to it - instead it sounds like the facts as seen
in Egypt a few thousand years ago.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 03:46 AM
link   
sounds like a ufo exp imo

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Kryyptyk

Beavers

AlienView
and the Pharaoh had incense brought to make peace with Earth

maybe the Pharaoh was high?

Must've been some potent stuff.

I'll have some of that please. :p

VERY potent stuff considering the king wasn't the only one who claimed to have witnessed these events.

His soldiers, his scribes, his people...all of them high?

Perhaps that's the secret to building the pyramids...you have to get stoned out of your tree in order to work out how to build them. (sarcasm)

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by ScottProphhit

14:24 And it came to pass, that in the morning watch the Lord looked unto the host of the Egyptians through the pillar of fire and of the cloud, and troubled the host of the Egyptians

Maybe it's the same event from another POV.

I still prefer the chariot of Ezekiel as an ancient UFO. I can't see how a bronze age peasant could make that up. It seems to have a description of rotor blades. (wings joined together that turned).

biblehub.com...

Their wings were joined one to another; they turned not when they went; they went every one straight forward.

And when they went, I heard the noise of their wings, like the noise of great waters,

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 02:42 AM
link   

MysterX

Kryyptyk

Beavers

AlienView

Must've been some potent stuff.

I'll have some of that please. :p

VERY potent stuff considering the king wasn't the only one who claimed to have witnessed these events.

His soldiers, his scribes, his people...all of them high?

Perhaps that's the secret to building the pyramids...you have to get stoned out of your tree in order to work out how to build them. (sarcasm)

It gets better. Through what ever means they got so high they began to imagine aliens and alien craft. So they continued and next thing you know they began to imagine real aliens [often pictured as Egyptian gods], and then
the aliens landed and built a giant pyramid at Gizeh; Then when the Egyptians came down the aliens were gone and they [the Egyptians] were left with a giant pyramid of 2.5 million blocks, perfectly aligned north with precision construction of blocks of different sizes on the only piece of land in the area that would support the weight. The next 5 or 6 thousand years is history with humans trying to explain how people who did not even have wheels were able to construct this pyramid and to quarry the blocks to do it. The lesson here is not to get too high lest aliens appearr and leave you with something you will not be able to explain.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Miccey

AlienView

Beavers

AlienView

High? Maybe or maybe aliens were really involved in Egyptian culture and the construction of the Pyramids, an opinion still maintained by many who have studied them.

Yes yes..
And O´Neill is the new Jesus.....
The Alterrans will one day return and reclaim the land of
the humans...Errr, or something...

You seem to have a difficult time articulating yourself there, Bobcat. What is your point?

Or should your post be read as "random annoying guy attempting to ridicule others who do not share the exact same beliefs as the ones he has specifically tuned to his own liking over the years to reach the state they are at in the exact moment he chose to reply. Of course, these beliefs that construct his known reality today will be slightly different tomorrow, and will likely be difficult to recognise in 20+ years due to advancements in human knowledge alone, but today they are what they are, and anyone who has not journeyed down the same paths and not matched his rate of advancement to an acceptable degree of variance is hereby subject to ridicule on the most childish of levels."?

Is that basically where you stand in the spectrum of Different People and Their Differing Beliefs and Their Differing Ways of Dealing With Different People and Their Differing Beliefs? You like to ridicule others? Is that it? Well I'll be Schnitzeled if That ain't a sure sign of an advanced being! Holy Jeeze we've got a regular Ascended Master on our hands here, come to solve all the problems the world with his masterful method which any regular old human bean can have totally perfected by the 4th grade! Kids get all the practice they need on the playground!

You think "poopoo head" is just a silly stupid name children call eachother? Not so. It's actually Step 2 in the Miccey Master Plan for Ascendancy... Work your way through the steps and then you will be ready to buy the DVD set that will teach you how to apply cheap sarcasm as masterfully as you saw in the post I quoted from Miccey!

***You may not actually acheive enlightenment, but you will be walking around with such an overinflated ego that you yourself will not actually notice either way and will always believe yourself to be the most evolved being in existence, never giving any quarter to any other ideas!!!***

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by 3n19m470

Or more to say like,
lets stop pointing fingers everytime something goes wrong.
Sure, i validate the importanse of steping back and look
at what ACTUALLY went wrong, but as soon as that is
done...GET OVER IT...

Ok, so the substanses may change over time, but
the purpose remains the same. Pharoes on meth...
Sure.

Aliens did it you say, well, who knows.

Nahh, man is verry inteligent and can cook up
a meal we cant even fathom. Like ftl perhaps....

Mmm i concure, there is much "garbage" around...
Maybe its best to close our eyes so we dont see it...

Bashing the religious, so i cant belive in the
almight Oh´Neill.......

Enlightenment would be nice, if it was allowed.
Imagine billions of ppl coming to know what its
all about. Wouldnt that be nice. Whatever its
all about......

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by AlienView

Recent discoveries of many, many planets with features possibly similar to earth's should make us cautious about leaping to conclusions that we are the only sentient beings around. And if there are others, similar to us, why do we assume they would not have visited this curious earth of ours senturies ago? So the jury is still out on the validity of the Tulli Manuscript.
Check out www.obeliskseven.com for a picture of Prince Boris de Rachewiltz, the Egyptologist who translated the copy of the Tulli Papyrus, and of his castle. He was the son-in-law of Ezra Pound, the American poet who supported Mussolini during WWII and was imprisoned after the war.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join