It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mark of the Beast for Dummies - It's not that hard to get...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 08:26 AM
link   

spartacus699
no the beast is the antichrist, and the antichrist is a world leader. It might have been Nero, but it might not have been. It might be a leader that will run the whole world one day.

And the bible warns about people like you who will come about trying to spread lies and deception.

edit on 12-10-2013 by spartacus699 because: (no reason given)

Nero was merely a weak Roman malcontent, probably afflicted with serious mental illness. He doesn't even come close to having been beast or anti-Christ. Besides if the beast had come in Roman times .......well I'm not even going to go into it because its such a preposterous notion. Anyway - Nero as beast is pure fantasy.
edit on 12-10-2013 by YodHeVauHe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

Post too long - hardly anyone here will read it........sorry

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by YodHeVauHe

It's Vav.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by dodol

If you dont take it Literally.

If I'm required to take things your way then I'm sure what you say makes sense. What else is required to do things your way?

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   
double post
edit on 10/12/2013 by usertwelve because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   

EnochWasRight
2 The woman said to the serpent, “We may eat fruit from the trees in the garden, 3 but God did say, ‘You must not eat fruit from the tree that is in the middle of the garden, and you must not touch it, or you will die.’”

It sounds indeed sound like a warning not to screw around with our double-helx (DNA)

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

---Selfishness is what you take with your hands or work out with your mind. What the passage is suggesting (by my view) is that a person uses his mind and hands to make his/her world. The key is in what you use your tools to accomplish. Is it for self or others. In my case, this is something I must work on each day.

This says nothing about receiving a mark.

---It's called the petrol dollar. No nation can buy or sell apart from using the reserve currency.

So the text is not referring to an individual's ability to buy or sell but a nation's ability?

---In the future, our new currency will be carbon trading on a carbon market. Your carbon footprint will be determined by the government.

Our carbon footprint has to do with consuming not buying or selling.

---In the coming system, after the collapse, your carbon footprint is your wealth or debt.

It seems that these descriptions are being presented incorrectly to promote a theory.

[Edit] This concept of the mark is being described as two things, both human and oil. The mark described in the text is not.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

Very interesting. I think this is already happening in a spiritual level.

Our souls is energy and they can use magic (energy manipulation) to influence thought s and emotions in a person's mind similar to demonic possession except more subtle so they would never know tgat their soul was "tagged/marked" with this influence. ..

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   

DeadSeraph

It's Vav.

Partial Quote

DeadSeraph

I'm just going to tell it like it is because I'm not Jesus and I don't speak in parables because I am a friggen HUMAN BEING. If you know something the rest of us don't and aren't willing to put it in plain english, you aren't worthy to begin with. What separates Yeshua from the likes of secret societies and elites is his freely given grace. You should try it.

In reference to the partial quote or yours - Please won't you try practicing what you preach. VAV???

BTW - sorry to inform you but your entire post from which I referenced only a fragment here was unkind and overly harsh on the OP who is surely a Christian - your remarks were un-Christian.

Also - I noticed your (erroneous) usage of the term "Yeshua" in place of Christ, or Jesus Christ to be more specific. Well, anytime I see someone - supposedly "Christian" - spouting terms like "Yeshua" and the like I cringe. They usually turn out to be anything but Christ-like.

The New Testament uses "Jesus" as the name and not a Hebrew name. For people to say that Jesus' real name is Yashua or Yahusha or Yahushua, etc., as the true name of Jesus' are just making a statement relative to an 'agenda' and they are NOT really believing the New Testament text.

edit on 12-10-2013 by YodHeVauHe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Well I'm certainly glad we have REAL Christians like you around to lead the rest of us out of the pastures of error...

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   
So we are both divine and animal? Both God and man? Sounds a lot like what Christians call Jesus doesn't it?

You and Jesus aren't so different as you think Enoch. Even Jesus was tempted by the "devil", just as we all are every day. The image of the living God is YOUR image and everyone else's, not just Jesus'. Jesus was pointing to YOU when he spoke of himself.

If man is the mark of the beast, and Jesus was fully man, does that mean he also was the beast? Something to think about.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by DeadSeraph

Very well said!

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   

I agree with you. There is more to this than what I am saying, yet what I am suggesting is the root. As I said in another post, there is a coming carbon trading system that will be world wide. Not too many people believe me on this, but UNESCO is open with this and the UN is working to provide the foundation. When the money collapses, Carbon is waiting in the wings.

Thank you for taking the time to address and we are certainly in agreeance that the root of the war begins in the hearts and minds of mankind.

Whilst I cannot discount the possibility of the globalist powers implementing such a system at an earlier stage of further conditioning the masses to a cashless, technologically led society, it does not resonate to me at all in scope of events taking place in the midst of a tribulation period, in which the matters geared toward a basic fight for survival will be in place for those that remain.

Consider this: A world much consumed in war, chaos (as result of both heightened disasters/collapses, engineered and otherwise), sickness, utter destabilization of our modern civil society, ruin, hunger, lack of basic resources based on such calamity--all on a mass scale. Then a seemingly benevolent figure (supported by his many agents in the religious/political arena etc) enters the fold that provides a 'new hope' for peace and a spiritual unity in 'reformation', displaying miracles, signs of healing and wonders as a god. Humanity at this time are utterly desperate, broken, worn down, mind, body and soul. They can partake in this new peace with provision from the 'old life' accustomed, just so long as they follow a new rule of law and accept a rite of passage into this new globalist structure in form of accepting a technological implantation promising many benefits. The phoenix that rises from the ashes the Devil will be.

In all this, the people though will already have inherently been made aware by Means of our Creator that acceptance of such is a Violation of His Way and Law, yet in their lack of faith, love and bearing with the Truth, in reprobate slumber, they will submit to such callings upon the flesh---and reap Due consequence of their allegiance to the carnal nature.

"Whosoever shall seek to save his life shall lose it; and whosoever shall lose his life (for sake of the Eternal Spirit) shall preserve it." Luke 17:33

This is a realm of Testing as you know and there is a culmination to all that Calling and knocking on hearts with the many laborers long gone out into the world, so that none over the age of Accountability will be with excuse with Outpouring and longstanding Grace and Mercy. Many will perish for lack of knowledge, void of Leaning to Trust in the Promises of the Kingdom.

He will have Poured His Spirit out on all flesh by this period, just as scripture denotes for these latter days, and those that have rejected the virtue of the Holy Spirit will know what they do for their fate to literally be sealed by the spirit of perdition, in which Life cannot then Salvage.

edit on 12-10-2013 by PrimeLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   

The New Testament uses "Jesus" as the name and not a Hebrew name. For people to say that Jesus' real name is Yashua or Yahusha or Yahushua, etc., as the true name of Jesus' are just making a statement relative to an 'agenda' and they are NOT really believing the New Testament text.

Those councils of men also rendered the original Testaments to be named 'old' Testaments, denoting to the psyche of mankind that they are not as relevant, in making way for the 'new'. Such was error committed by those same worldly councils that melded into Christ teachings, pagan practices and traditions to pervert the original Precepts of the original Foundational Discipled movement persecuted by the bloodlines of those worldly kingships.

Our King Jesus/Yeshua/Yehushuwah/Eashoa bears Understanding of our heart's intent when we call out to Him---Being in Divine Merciful Awareness of all that has been corrupted and convoluted upon His children over millenia by those devils within the 'progressive' church establishments.

In any case, let us keep this moreso on-topic please....a testimony just discovered that supports the elements of 'transhuman' technology I recently expressed of in regard to implementation.

Thank you Holy Father for further Confirming my statements via your Outpouring upon others.
edit on 12-10-2013 by PrimeLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Because science is just so evil. Time to scrap your computer, Enoch. And your car. And your cellphone.

Interesting coincidence, I always wondered where Apple inc. got its name and logo from...

edit on 12-10-2013 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Good thread OP, and I agree with the train of thought about the mark of the beast.

By the way, I am letting my mom read your book right now. I know I told you but want to tell you again thank you and I thought it was a good read.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   

usertwelve

---Selfishness is what you take with your hands or work out with your mind. What the passage is suggesting (by my view) is that a person uses his mind and hands to make his/her world. The key is in what you use your tools to accomplish. Is it for self or others. In my case, this is something I must work on each day.

This says nothing about receiving a mark.

---It's called the petrol dollar. No nation can buy or sell apart from using the reserve currency.

So the text is not referring to an individual's ability to buy or sell but a nation's ability?

---In the future, our new currency will be carbon trading on a carbon market. Your carbon footprint will be determined by the government.

Our carbon footprint has to do with consuming not buying or selling.

---In the coming system, after the collapse, your carbon footprint is your wealth or debt.

It seems that these descriptions are being presented incorrectly to promote a theory.

[Edit] This concept of the mark is being described as two things, both human and oil. The mark described in the text is not.

I'm with you 1000% usertwelve.

The OP did an exceptionally poor job of answering your original questions and I don't expect that your follow up questions will be answered properly either.

This is one of those posts you read, realize that it's esoteric BS as interpreted by an individual and head on to another post. I only read through to see if your original questions had been answered with any semblance of intelligence since your questions were the ones I too was going to ask.

The response (or lack thereof) to your well worded questions made me realize that this entire thread is a circle jerk and not worthy of any further time.
edit on 12-10-2013 by bozzchem because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Our mistaken view of the Son of God comes from the fact that we do not yet realize the significance of being born again. Check the genealogy in Luke 3. Where do the slices of the loaf of bread start?

Luke 3

37 the son of Methuselah, the son of Enoch,

the son of Jared, the son of Mahalalel,

the son of Kenan, 38 the son of Enosh,

the son of Seth, the son of Adam,

the son of God.

Once you know that the Son of God was given to us before time began, then you realize why "We who are many are one loaf."

1 Corinthians 10

17 Because there is one loaf, we, who are many, are one body, for we all share the one loaf.

Now, go back to Colossians 1

15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together. 18 And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy. 19 For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him, 20 and through him to reconcile to himself all things, whether things on earth or things in heaven, by making peace through his blood, shed on the cross.

When I say that Christ reached the prize, you must know where he came from. He is the firstfruits of his forefathers, yet his IS the first forefather. Adam and the last Adam are one in the same and all the slices of bread in between. When I say Christ reached the prize, I am showing you how we all reach that prize. We follow the same path. Adam is Christ and Christ is Adam. So are you!

At the end of the book of Job, Job did not need a sacrifice. WHY? Because he knew who the Redeemer was. Read closely and we can all know.

Job 19

25 I know that my redeemer lives,
and that in the end he will stand on the earth.
26 And after my skin has been destroyed,
yet[e] in[f] my flesh I will see God;
27 I myself will see him
with my own eyes—I, and not another.
How my heart yearns within me!
28 “If you say, ‘How we will hound him,
since the root of the trouble lies in him,[g]’
29 you should fear the sword yourselves;
for wrath will bring punishment by the sword,
and then you will know that there is judgment.

First, the topic of this section of scripture is THE REDEEMER and not Job. Second, he says, "“If you say, ‘How we will hound him, since the root of the trouble lies in him,’ 9 you should fear the sword yourselves;"

Who will we be tempted to hound? ADAM! The root of the problem originates when the LORD of Genesis 2 forms Adam. Genesis 1 is Elohim making mankind. Genesis 2 is the LORD forming ADAM. Who made ADAM in Luke 3? The Son of God. Who is the Son being raised in the wilderness; the prodigal Son; the one learning his lessons from the Father? That would be the Son of God.

Step back now and look at the territory. If God has many eyes in creation, we must see this as above and so below. As God has many eyes, the Son of God has many veins, but one blood. As you have many cells in your body, you are one entity. We, who are many, are one loaf. We are all the Son of God being raised back to the father. The Body of Christ is the Church. He is the head.

Now that you see why you must be born again, this becomes a paradigm shift to realize who you are.

Here is the complicated part. Satan has seed on Earth. The Sons of Cain are not the Sons of Adam.

edit on 13-10-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 08:24 AM
link   
The human body is the beast, but its not our whole body. We're also the Temple of God and the Church is our body. We have coded into body human in the tests 50/50 light and dark squares, capable of the highest altruism, and giving our lives for a stranger, and the most primitive acts as well of cruelty.

So specifically, to me, its lower primitive mind and base impulses. The mark of the beast is: anger, greed, selfishness, domination, cruelty, retaliation, all the things when we allow our lower impulses to rule us instead of learning how to overcome the prison of our body and awaken and to turn it into the temple of God/Goodness/Higher Self/Source.

Nice to see this thread in light of all the others.
edit on 13-10-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Baptism is also metaphoric for its not anything tangible, its inner processes. When Paul alluded to Moses and the parting of the red sea (lower primitive impulses), how to drown out the army of impulses was, to have faith, and then Be Still And Know God. Which is meditation. As it is our religious Church baptisms are coded and we need to offer them to HS/Source/God for purification from all dark codes and to any smiter or bad guy. Being born again has several meanings, but first one is reinarnation. And we don't want anyone doing that here or under fascist unloving system that works to fail humans and recycle them.

But the other meaning, the higher meaning is, to work through meditation and good works, discplining our impulses, and giving to others, making those around us happy and striving to put aside our selfishness and control mechanisms to really understand someone and walk in their shoes. When we begin to become conscious in the moment we re-establish Free Will again. We don't react, dismiss, or judge others.

This opens up our Higher Mind and meditation unites the hemispheres, the inner and outer (conscious and subconscious) and being born again is the transformation of son/daughter of man to Son/Daughter of God/Goodness, in fact its the awakening or opening of third eye on the right frequency to call home, and it brings miracles into the world.
edit on 13-10-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join