It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yes, Another Newbie! Well kinda

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   
So like the majority of introductions I have read at ATS, I have been lurking, stalking and following many of the posts here for several years now. I have a wide variety of interests. Most fall in cryptozoology, religious conspiracies and secret societies, although I enjoy reading up on just about any topic that catches my eye.

I'm currently working on a post based on the history of the freemasons in the Northeastern United State. Trust me, I know it's been done before but I am hoping to present from new information about the dark and light sides of freemasonry. Of course, I will not be posting anything until properly researched and well organized. I would hate to get tore up by the incredibly intelligent peer base on ATS for not presenting this information as complete and accurate as possible. In fact, I am currently researching past posts on ATS for some additional information and possible resources.

if you think you know something new or you think would surprise me, I'll happily check it out and include it if I can verify it. Please don't waste my time with info you already know is crap. I know it will happen anyway but I felt like I should add that last part anyway.

Anyway, Hello Everybody!

CM26

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   

I would hate to get tore up by the incredibly intelligent peer base on ATS
reply to post by celtmason26

What us ?

Have you looked in the door yet ?

It's Friday and we all congregate to do the ATS dance

Then we have few drinks, but not all of us can hold it

So the rest of us wobble home

Then tomorrow we all wake up like this

Welcome to ATS

It's not all doom and gloom

Cody

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS......Noob!

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Welcome celtmason26!
I am looking forward to your first OP; so many new members jump in feet first before really getting a feel for what is expected by the membership here. It is refreshing that you wish to make your first OP as factual as possible. Hint: You can never add enough source links, pics and video but personal belief and perspective are encouraged highly as well. Good luck to you!

top topics

join