It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A quick question about Obama and the whole scheme of things...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   
?? A quick question if you guys don't mind hopefully this question will bring a little bit of debate.

They say USA is runned by bankers: NWO Chart

______beforeitsnews/prophecy/2013/10/famous-people-killed-by-the-illuminati-jesuits-detailed-list-of-everything-you-support-thats-nwo-2454408.htm l

Now a quick question, look at the NWO organizational chart, and it shows a basic gist on who controls what. Now they are saying president obama is apart of the Muslim brotherhood (something it seems over everything ISREAL does not want) Why would a country that controls a state put a Muslim in-charge if they hate muslims? Ive also read (of course cannot say this is a fact) that basically he is a puppet towards high ranking Saudi nationals and he is taking orders to really turn the states into a dictatorship implementing muslim law. Now i know half of this stuff we read on the internet is complete bull, but I can't help thinking....What side is partially right? Who is really controlling who? If anyone wants to talk about it, that would be great, because as much as i look into it, i cannot see the whole scheme cause there are so many different conflicting views. Anyone have any good information to offer?
edit on 10-10-2013 by Maddogkull because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Maddogkull

**ALL MEMBERS*** Before Its News as a source

Springer
We've come to realization that "Before It's News" has pushed more hoaxes than "Sorcha Faal" ever did, therefor ALL threads started with BIN as the only source will go immediately into the HOAX Bin. For now we won't hold it against the member, but, after a month or so of this policy being in effect repeat offenders will be up for an account review. We've been told there are some "interested parties" (read as people who may be getting a slice of BIN's ad money) who have ATS accounts, that won't fly here.

We don't want to support an operation that continues to push ridiculous hoaxes, just to garner page views with traffic from ATS.

Springer...

join