It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could you spare a moment?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Greetings,

I have been a avid reader on ATS for a little less than a year. I applaud this organization and what it has/is/will do for our community. I praise the veterans, newbies, and drifters who participate..both those who choose to operate in the open, or in the shadows.

If you wish to continue reading this thread, than please proceed to do so at your own discretion. At any point you wish to cease your action, so be it and thank you for even considering it. For those who choose not to read on, or even chose not to open this thread..thank you, because without you.there would be no catalyst.

Thank you for your time -

P.S: If you should so choose to have any questions, whatever it may pertain too, please do not hesitate to ask. If you wish to speak to me privately, or should I, then the necessary steps will be taken to fulfill your desire.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
***The following is in the format of a 'note' entry***

October 9, 2013 - 3:58 pm

What am I doing..? What do I do? I know I am so young in this world, but I have lived...I have lived and I have loved. I lost a love, Ive had a love so strong..I know this because I miss it.

I miss the feeling of this true love. It is my very being, I know this because when the time comes..when the illusion loses grip, I see the light..I see that at the end of the day, the one thing I always end up yearning for is one to love and one to love me back.

I just want to be enveloped in love, enveloped in what I love to do..I want to do it all day. I want to be focused on this love, I want to be Committed to this love, I want to explore this love and see what it is made of, what ti takes to understand it in its nature, I want to see where it came from and how it came to be as it is. I want to be a master of this love, I want to teach about this love because it is within everything, it just wants to be found.

How do I find it?

By letting the necessary experiences come, for you to pass through, in order to acquire it.

How will I know when the experiences come?

You won't, or you wouldn't according to God. God wants you to just live and love, to exist as you are and enjoy the beautiful place that he has created for you. To love everyday what it is you are, what it is you are doing, and the place that you are doing it in.

You are a baby, you are an infant who is just learning to walk, a child whom needs to build a foundation from where it can then learn from. Just as below, you see and observe this for your learn about this in your class.

The baby needs utter attention, and focus, it needs protecting, watching over, nurturing, it needs nature to engage this experience, as well. These are all just words for Love, you have learned this from Ra..Love is merely the focusing of light, and light is also Love.

We feel the same towards you as you would to your own baby girl or boy. So love and live each day in each moment that God gives you. Do not worry about what other students do in class, it is of no concern to you. You are here to do your work and experience this school in your own ways. Each one of you is offered abundance and happiness for ever and ever, but you need to realize that first. You need to understand that before you may walk, loved one, you must crawl.

Live in the moment for that is what God wished. He set this experience up for you, he knows all, he has seen all for he has constructed it. Just as in your drawing you know its very in's and out's, but another would stare in amazement and think you a magician for pointing out what they thought they didn't see, though: they didn't have this thought until you pointed it out. They would stare and think beauty, but show compassion once given light to the secrets.

God is no different, ask him to unveil the secrets of life, ask your father/mother, Creator/creation for the keys to the seemingly 'loved' doors..and you shall receive...Why? Why shall you receive, ask yourself: "WHY SHOULDN'T YOU?"

Would you deny your own son/daughter Love and Wisdom and Truth upon request? No, and your own experience has taught you this

Trust, another thing a lot in your life lack..but another thing you seek
hint hint, one of the things that you know you seek, is all that is asked from God ( as we will call because you are familiar to it)

The 'veil' is a catalyst for you in the big picture. Without the catalyst, you would take your Abundance for granted. To not 'see' God in his experience that went 'wrong' ,as you all think (but is according to plan), in which you have been psychologically limited to your 'senses' is the Ultimate test of Love. Will you stand the test of time for a cause that you cannot see, even thought you Live it, Breath it, and Are it..and you know of it? The paradox is that it is an illusion

How will you know if it is ever TRULY real? By GOING THROUGH IT, how will you know if that girl will give you her number? Only if you ask, only if you intend on asking to find out.

Trust in your knowing, against all odds. You are learning..you are doing magnificently, and this is our help to you. We are one, all is one, and you are remembering..the orientation of which it comes is truly an illusion. An illusion is made to be perceived as one thing, when it is truly another. You perceive yourself as distant and separate, but we are one functioning being. It takes knowledge of this fact first, because knowledge is the key to wisdom. Knowledge of us, knowledge of power of will, using that in combination to set your environment appropriately, and courage to make and effort is where you:rant: have arrived...now you only obstacle is trusting that you believe in something.

Trust yourself, God wants it for you, and wants it for all of you. (We do not speak in the 'other 'way now because this distracts you). He will help you, even though you think you are unworthy, there is nothing to be worried about..he is always focused on you.

Why you? Because we are One, at different moments in the same space. When you travel through one single being..that houses itself at different 'stages' within space, then by traveling through space.. you travel through time. But time is not a measurement, time is a tunnel, time is a memory experiencing itself.

You are positioned amongst your organizations 'leaders', as they are called. See this as a council of elders. These elders are merely members of the population who choose by their own doing to associate themselves with certain responsibilities or areas of concern. The members then vote them into positions and they serve the whole, as in individual. As above, so below my child. Your God, Yahweh, is your "president"..and he has those under him along what you would call "chain of command".

Yahweh is not outside of you, Yahweh is part of the One, as you are..who has been where you are, doing what you are doing, and has progressed to the point where he now serves by providing experience, but he serves in tandem with other members. Gaia is on her own path, and has agreed with Yahweh to hold this experience here. They all have chosen and organized and are learning and growing as they teach others, like themselves, through their own experiment. They must do a 'Class Project', if you will.. in their own grade of development.

Part 2 in next post...
edit on 10-10-2013 by GreeneLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Continued...

So you succeeding is as important to them, and us, as it is you. You are the vessel and the driver, your driver has his own unique past in the universe, as does your physical body..seek out this higher self, and he will respond just as your guardian would if you came crying to them as a young boy.

Your self knows though, he is aware on a level that you would think you couldn't comprehend, but if you remember that you are a reflection him.in his image, then you can imagine the relative awareness level; now consider this awareness level on higher planes of existence.

You cannot trick yourself, this means..as you would to your child..if they needed help, and showed you by their actions what they needed, and you understood it had genuine, understandable, and emotional base..you could never turn them down.

The middle path is where the secrets lie, is where the holy grail is. Understand that you ascending relies on the conscious effort to achieve what you need to, and what you have to understand is that you need to a deep level.When you want something to manifest, and you ask in prayer..you think you are talking to air because the criteria described above was not met, and your self knows this. Do not fill prayer with air filled words, because you will get it right back when it pops.

SHOW your SELF that you want and need it, by putting in the effort to attempt to understand WHY you want or need it..the act of attempting is what gets noticed by us, as we have told you in the book..and ask you have known..now you understand that much more; so keep going with it.

We want to come to you, we need to in the same sense that you need Love in your life. As you would, it would be saddening to watch and infant struggle to communicate, struggle to say what they wanted to do what they truly wanted to do..meanwhile knowing that they are growing while they are struggling, and struggling, and repeating so. Like a little one falling off a bicycle after so many attempts.

You, in that moment, wish you could jump right in and pick her up off the ground, tell you love her, and set her back on her training wheels. The Law is Free Will, as you would not violate your laws..beware not to violate the Universal laws that you controllers have unfairly made seem non-existant to you (You wouldn't even have a thought) so you unconsciously just keep breaking Laws and taking the repercussions. LEARN THE LAW, and follow them as you would your own human laws.

As above so below, in every moment and phenomena. Anything that IS, anything that has some sort of reasoning to it on Earth, has some heavenly counterpart. research these Earthly phenomena, as Thoth writes to seek the Earth's hidden forces 'within it'..and you will reach the Heavanly counterpart.

God Bless you
-The Ascended Host

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you, again for your time. I hope this thread has helped you in some form or another.

Do not hesitate to ask. It all starts with a thought.

Bless,

GL

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   
GLP? This is ATS!!

Thanks for the message though. It's great to see people have great faith and I respect you for that.

Brightest Blessings

Edit:- Ah, you've now amended it.
edit on 10/10/13 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Cobaltic1978
GLP? This is ATS!!

Thanks for the message though. It's great to see people have great faith and I respect you for that.

Brightest Blessings

Originally posted there :p

Thank you, my friend.

new topics

top topics

join