It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obamacare: More Than a Glitch

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   
One of my friends just sent me this, so I thought I'd share with my friends on ATS

It'd be funny if it didn't hit so close to home.

www.youtube.com...

A video spoof on Obamacare.
edit on 9-10-2013 by QuantumCypher because: Added link

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by QuantumCypher

I believe this is GOP/Koch/SuperPac propaganda intended to convince you why ACA is going to hurt you.

www.heritage.org . I see Rush Limbaugh's smug face. It's not real, it's immoral and it's not good for anyone except your corporate overlords.

Why are the GOP and their backers spending so much of their tax-immune profits on this? To help you? LOL! If you believe that, I'd like to talk to you about trickle down economics and what you can do to to help put me in a position to trickle all over you.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   
C-O-V-E-R-A-G-E

I think people need to worry more about *coverage* from medical examiners and grave excavators !!!

Those are the real experts !!

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   

If there is a video - it does not show perhaps a link?

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by VforVendettea

Fixed...sorry about that.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   
HAHA that made me laugh.

I like the list of "side effects" esp European envy. I already have European envy and it has nothing to do with health care.

My husband and I argue all the time over Obamacare. He thinks it's the best thing since sliced bread where I think it's crap. He doesn't see the big picture and doesn't care because he thinks it doesn't affect him. It drives me nuts. I have told he and his mother to NEVER discuss it with me. They are the only people I know who are ok with Obamacare.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by InverseLookingGlass

Actually I don't need propaganda to give me reasons not to like Obamacare. I am more than capable of thinking for myself.

Does it matter who made it? I thought it was funny and posted it for that reason. At least a few other people seem to agree. And it's good for a laugh. And to counter your point, I could say the same thing about Obamacare. It's not real, it's immoral and it's not good for anyone except HIS corporate overlords.

Why is Obama spending so much of taxpayer money to "educate" people to make sure they like the ACA? If it's so great, why can't it stand on it's own two legs? If you really believe he's doing to give affordable health care by forcing it down people's throats, let me tell you about how he's taking a dump on the Constitution and how he's putting all Americans in a position to do the same thing to them.

But to show you there's no hard feelings, here's a video by liberal Hollywood. No more true and no less propaganda than you claim the first video was. And even tho I find it distasteful and full of lies, I still think it's funny.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Love the pic.
You know, I wonder if undertakers and funeral homes had as much input into the ACA as the insurance and big pharma companies did? They stand to gain almost as much business from it as the big boys...

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

I have a friend I can't discuss Obama or any of his policies with. She's one of those "white guilt" voters who voted for him just to show she's not racist. She even ridiculed her husband for voting 3rd party in the last election.
She claims she voted for him because she likes some of the things he's done, but when I asked her what, she didn't have any answers. So I pointed out signing the NDAA, authorizing drone strikes on American citizens, and playing the race card at every possible instance, and she just looked off into the distance and zoned out while I was talking. When I got her attention back, she just looked at me and said that those things really aren't that bad, it's not like he's actually rounding us up or killing americans in the streets, and that he really had done some good things while he was in office.
Sigh.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Well sorry folks. Due to recent outages at the new Utah Data Center Obama care will be temporarily delayed. Seems the large amount of people trying to access the systems at once caused unexpected electrical problems. We are bringing in our experts from HP with background checks done by USIS who will have you fixed up immediately.

Courtesy photos of techs.

media.salon.com...

More information on our data center and the operations performed.

nsa.gov1.info...

For more information on the data center please visit the Guardian.

www.theguardian.com...

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

A Lawsuit filed by Oklahoma's Republican Attorney General Scott Pruitt, was published in the Case Western Reserve School of Law Journal. The article contends that the wording of the Affordable Care Act allows a subsidy for health insurance only for those who got their coverage through state exchanges rather than the federal exchange.

This suit , if it gets to the SC , will Kill the ACA before it takes effect......

www.newsmax.com...

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   

QuantumCypher
reply to post by InverseLookingGlassWhy is Obama spending so much of taxpayer money to "educate" people to make sure they like the ACA?

Uh maybe because as the second person in this thread said, the Koch brothers are spending so much of their money to spread misinformation about the ACA.

You don't think that highly of your "friend" apparently, nor do i believe that you actually listened to her when asking her these questions because she didn't respond with answers you wanted to hear. Here's one thing that's good that Obama has done since coming into office.

Ended the Iraq war

Oh and the ACA
edit on 9-10-2013 by Evil_Santa because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-10-2013 by Evil_Santa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Evil_Santa

You mean when he kept to Bush's timetable for leaving Iraq?

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   

BobM88
reply to post by Evil_Santa

You mean when he kept to Bush's timetable for leaving Iraq?

Here we go again with attempting to change history... The agreements started to come together on Nov 16th of 2008, after the GOP had lost the election to Obama, who ran on the platform of withdrawing the troops ASAP. It was going to happen regardless if Bush signed it in December of 2008 or Obama signed it 1 month later when he was sworn in.

Had Caribou Barbie and War-Story Vet won, I highly doubt that this would have been signed.

en.wikisource.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

top topics

join