It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

******Information****** With this... humanity will Ascend

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Information is the most powerful transformative substance in existence. In fact, it can be argued that information is the trigger of existence. To see this correctly, you must first see information differently. It is not merely a communicated truth. Rather, it is a building block, a power source, and a conduit to explore itself through microcosms of itself. Assume information is energetic.

To fully understand you must be willing to redefine what your definition of information really is. Theoretical physicists are already finding computer code within the equations of their own questions regarding superstring theory. That code is information. But what I find more fascinating than the idea that we are all living in a simulated reality on a computer hard drive from the future is that information can set us free. Set our consciousness’s free, that is.

How many people knew that Ancient Egyptians used electrical light bulbs? These illustrations have been carved on ancient cave walls in great detail. In fact, Austrian electrical engineer Walter Garn studied these Friezes in great detail and replicated the Djed Column Insulator, bulb and twisting wire from those very cave drawings. As he predicted, the bulb did indeed work and produced light. These drawings showed great detail of the bulb (in some cases bulbs) and wires strung all the way to a power source. His small recreation provided 4 volts of power. But what if they were building even larger amounts of volts? Could a city have been lit back then? Could the Pyramids have actually been ancient power plants? Could this energy have been used to build the Pyramids in fact? It certainly would prove why pyramids have been found on almost every continent on this planet. If this was true, and they did build these larger energy supplies, imagine how this information can affect your thoughts on the subject moving forward?

Have you ever had a personal revelation that was so significant that it changed the way you considered everything moving forward? Have you experienced one where it felt like it changed your very being to some degree, and then lifted you up? That was information at work.

Imagine what this information does to the minds' expansion of itself? It recalibrates what is possible and what is impossible; at the very least it upgrades it.

Information is going to lead the revolution. When it happens, we will collectively rise up from the antiquated constraints that have this far trapped our minds. Just look at what the Internet has done. The right information will spearhead the cleansing periods of existence by revealing the truth about life. And we will see and love that all the signs have always been there right under our nose, but they have been made blind to us. When these great realizations happen and we realize that true existence was always right within our reach the whole time, it will immediately galvanize our love for this new consciousness. We will expand into it. All because of information.

Those that do not immediately convert will be dealt with by an impatient, ungrateful mass of minds that will accept no substitute. The new world will not want resistance to this movement, nor will they want any lasting reminders that it ever once existed otherwise.

Information will be our stepping-stones to the higher consciousness. Will it come from Aliens? Will it come from the Vatican? Will it come from our governments? Will it come from the scientific community? Or will it start with one, and then like an avalanche all the rest will be forced to reveal their cards? And I think we have all fantasized what it would be like after that critical mass.

Any thoughts? I still feel as if I only grazed the crux of this explanation.

AAC

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I initially thought this was going to be a thread about the quality of ladders.
Guess I have been working construction too long.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

I may hate that I asked...

but why ladders?

AAC

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

I have felt the absorption of certain information literally make my brain, or maybe consciousness grow. It is an absolutely beautiful feeling. I feel like there is a path of information that can really help with ascension, you say.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Agree. Knowledge means power.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   

To fully understand you must be willing to redefine what your definition of information really is. Theoretical physicists are already finding computer code within the equations of their own questions regarding superstring theory. That code is information.

Actually no, nothing has made it through peer review on that front. It's an interesting hypothesis, but long from a theory as of now.

As for the rest of it, sounds like you've been watching too much stargate. The higher learning society is interesting, the "ones that everyone will have to follow" etc, blah blah. Isn't that how the Illuminati started? But everyone believes them to be the bad guys...

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

You missed the boat on the reading comprehension.

I know this because the direction of your reply.

AAC

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Actually if you think long enough to find the relationship between information, consciousness and reality, you will find that reality does not come first. Information is all things, but does it exist without consciousness? I don't know, but one of those was first and in many ways they are 2 words to describe one thing... Actually it's all one thing self creating itself in my book.

In fact I wonder if thought thinks..

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 12:50 AM
link   

AnAbsoluteCreation
reply to post by boncho

You missed the boat on the reading comprehension.

I know this because the direction of your reply.

AAC

Besides one and a half replies in your thread which don't really acknowledge your point, but somewhat agree with you, the rest bewildered, I'd say it's your writing abilities, not reading comprehension.

Oh wait, secrets to the universe and all that, do tell Obi Wan...

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Using ladders is a carpenters usual way of getting high.
sick joke

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Though I do not disagree with the premise of your post, some of your arguments are quite contentious.

How many people knew that Ancient Egyptians used electrical light bulbs? These illustrations have been carved on ancient cave walls in great detail.

Take a quick peek at this:

The video details that the carvings have been misinterpreted as a physical object, rather than the chronicling of the Egyptian creation mythology.

It looks like...therefore Aliens

edit on 9-10-2013 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   

rickymouse

Using ladders is a carpenters usual way of getting high.
sick joke

AND and and !!!!! Ladders are the only way we will ascend in this life time

Oh poop I forgot asbout elevators.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Have you noticed as soon as those little mind nuggets appear by an individual sharing so do a ton of trolls and shrills to bury the nugget itself.

People really covert knowledge and mystical insight, but the worthy find the way.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by oxford

Heres a nugget for you, I doubt transhumanism is any form of cosmic evolution. Reality is keeping us from that.your "knowledge" would be of this reality,but hey rule it if you want I want the multiverse around it thank you. No sex,gold,women or power no worldly garbage like that I want forever to explore. As to those who don't move ahead,well we have to help the out not deal with them impatiently. It's certainly NOT an act of survivaI.
I

have known for years of all others being connected to me.
There you go! More knowledge!

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by cavtrooper7

Thanks for the reply, I couldn't grasp most of what you were trying to say if I'm honest, but the quote I got, a picture speaks a thousand words.

I'm the kinda person that finds knowledge with an actionable insight more beneficial these days, what good is a ladder without any rungs...

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   

The only 1 who knows the

Agree. Knowledge means power.

Yes knowledge is power and time is, well some say money, but it is much more than that. And it is worth all the knowledge put together. It is what slips away from all of us. Time well we all want more and as of yet you can't buy it. Some say they are close and I hope they are wrong because it will be one more thing, the most important thing, the one percent will take from us, longevity or near immortality.

Please don't give them time too lol. I pray that power, that is knowledge, be given to all the people, that we fulfill our purpose and learn to do more than just endure time but Yea control it and thus life.

Yes knowledge Is power but there is so much more.

The Bot

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Intriguing thread. S&F!!
Where have you been hiding?

I "get" what you are saying. I have been reading up on some of the things you mentioned.
I did a thread about pyramid power not long ago: www.abovetopsecret.com...

And I just read a couple of weeks ago about the computer codes that "control" our "illusion of life" here on planet earth. I don't know that I'm buying into that... at least not all of it. Although, scientists do say they have discovered it. I may try to find that link where I read this, but not now... it's my bedtime.

Anyway, it's interesting to keep an open mind and look at all the possibilities before throwing it under the bus, and calling people crazy without a second glance at the informaton!

edit on 10/10/2013 by sled735 because: typos

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Sorry I haven't came back to this thread.

Anyway, I find it funny when debating the idea of comprehension. It has been said that no one has ever understood anything exactly the way that you have presented it. Mostly because words fall short of what is happening in the mind. But to the poster who said that it was my writing ability, I will advise you to try again, or give up on the grounds that you do not have the appropriate synapses.

I realize that some of the examples I gave were arguable at best, but that was really not the point. The point was to present high-concept ideas and what they do to your consciousness mind.

If I can simplify this point to its root, it would be as follows.

If there were two types of information, I am referring to a transformative kind, the kind that expands the boundaries of your perspective. Somewhat like a revelation, yet more profound.

Example: What if an Alien species told us that all we had to do what think of 6x6 divided by Love, and that would allow you to read peoples minds? At that point, telling lies is immediately wiped off the face of the earth because you wouldn't be able to hide those thoughts from the people you're lying to.

I believe that we will start to get more of the esoteric levels of information, which will raise our existence to a level that makes this present day existence look kindergarden thoughts.

Nothing else can do this besides Information. It is what changes humanity and the consciousness that we all share.

AAC

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Important information, too, is that history is "agreed upon fables"

Anyone who is telling truths that "those in-power" do not wish to have known will be made into pariahs and even the looking at their books/videos is considered sinful/anathema.

Therefore, we should read those people despised by the mainstream to see if they have any information that is being hidden from us.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   

You are correct that information is a good thing, However information is only as good as a persons personal reality. Ok.., so we have all been asked,"if a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make noise"? We know it does but to some people, their only reality is in the present moment and where they are so to them, having not heard the tree fall, it therefor made no sound. In fact, they doubt there was even a tree or forest. What ''I'm trying to say is that if you don't know God for example, then no matter who says what about God, then to you He/It doesn't exist. So no matter what the information, its only as good as a persons personal reality. And sadly, you can't fix stupid.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join