It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous - Million Mask March Anonymous - November 5th, 2013

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Anonymous - Million Mask March Anonymous - November 5th, 2013

I don't who or what Anonymous is, and neither does anyone else, for certain.
But this idea/march has gained a lot of traction.
I didn't wanna flood this post with all the links, but there's plenty of cities and countries that have already made plans for this event.
Feel free to look, perhaps there's one in your city.

Still over a month away, and plenty can happen before Nov 5, but something to definatly keep an eyes on.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Black_Fox

Your not that anonymous when they put you in handcuffs..

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   

I'm surprised but it is in fact being held in my town. The site is sponsored by a local real estate agency and a medical establishment - at least the 1st link I clicked on after googling it - there are many links. It provides a date, states the street it will be held on, and says (in part), "fairness, justice, and freedom are more than just words."

Interesting - an anonymous march so those who don't want to be labeled or otherwise draw attention to themselves might participate. Will keep an eye on your thread.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by hknudzkknexnt

I just checked more links since there are so many after searching it. It is a global event. It is also being advertised in my town in main event papers - ones that usually list concerts, football games, etc. There is also one attached to a radio broadcaster. This is something a permit has been drawn for. No one will get arrested unless they get stupid. I'm sure they will insure people know the rules.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Dianec

Well... If anyones in TX and don't mind picking up a stranger, I'm in

, the organizer of the event, makes it very clear that it will be peaceful and non-violent. He even goes as far to state that the event will be kid-friendly and asks for no drugs or alcohol to be present. Mr. Fairhurst is trying to do everything possible to make certain there is no violence, but a quick scan of the event’s page on Facebook shows that some participants are worried about the same type of unprovoked violence from law enforcement that happened during the Occupy rallies.

Read more: digitaljournal.com...

edit on 8-10-2013 by hknudzkknexnt because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Got one in my town...I'm goin'!

2nd

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   
What is the goal behind rallying? To provoke more fear in the globalist elite? Does organizing bring about change? What do you think?

Please note I do not ask the above questions in a sarcastic manner. I simply wish to understand the goal of such events. I question everything ^_^
edit on 8-10-2013 by Positive because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I'm in like Flynn. I didn't think they would have one anywhere near me but they do. People laugh at Anonymous but marching against your unjust/authoritarian/lying government and it's decisions is a freedom that we have not exercised in too long. THAT is one of the many reasons we are where we are. Everyone thinks that a few can't make a difference. If all of those "few" rallied, we could be a forced to be reckoned with. They want you to continue to believe there is nothing you can do. It makes their job a lot easier.

I do not intend on making it easier. If we are going down, those who go without a fight should be ashamed.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Positive

This could be a good idea or it could be that Anonymous is a Gov't agency and they are testing the waters to see if/how American citizens are capable of assembling. What capacity? How organized? How behaved and so forth.

If it isn't, they sure will use it for that...

The reason I bring this up is because of the thread on the truckers who are getting censored on Facebook/Twitter. Someone on there asked how can they then get the word out or something like that... This could very well be a discovery effort to see what other methods besides mainstream news or social networks get employed.

Not saying don't do it, just thinking out loud.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I hear that a lot of people are going to be out in my neck of the woods too but its oct. 31.

What kind of sick person would suggest people put on masks and walk thru the streets? This can go wrong in so many ways.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I'm going to wait until a little closer to the date before I decide whether or not to participate. As mentioned above, there's too much that could go wrong, but it would be interesting to see just how many people show up.

So far my only plans for November 5th are to watch V for Vendetta

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Got one over here too. I'll post a video for you if I can remember a month from now.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by evc1shop

Interesting perspective. I do not seek to say one should or should not participate either. I do however seek to understand what it can accomplish for both parties. It does give me interest in looking back in time to the 60's to see how direct of a connection there is between protests and gaining freedoms; such as that of equal rights. Where are you all finding a list of where these events are going to take place?

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 12:46 AM
link   

A word of caution. Do not forget that the "Anti-Occupy" law ends American's right to protest

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Positive

I do not have a list or a connection to this event as of now. I came across this thread and wanted to comment because my spidey-sense is tingling. As much as I like what Anonymous tries to do and what they seem to accomplish, I just can't trust them completely.

If there is a listing or a place to go and sign up to get a listing I hope someone makes it known here.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 01:40 AM
link   
My mask has been getting a little dusty, can't wait to put it on again

Here is the official site with more videos and links for the event in MSM

Million Mask March Official Site

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 03:02 AM
link   
This is probably what all of the extra Ammo and Tanks that the government has accumulated is to be used for.

I don't know who or what Anon is, what I do know is that both sides of any conflict these days are usually bankrolled by the one entity.

The timing is convenient, watch for deceptions.
edit on 9-10-2013 by Sublimecraft because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Sublimecraft

I wouldn't be so quick to assume that, but I would assume surveillance/potential consideration of you being one of the hackers/added to their lovely long #list.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Kangaruex4Ewe
I'm in like Flynn. I didn't think they would have one anywhere near me but they do. People laugh at Anonymous but marching against your unjust/authoritarian/lying government and it's decisions is a freedom that we have not exercised in too long. THAT is one of the many reasons we are where we are. Everyone thinks that a few can't make a difference. If all of those "few" rallied, we could be a forced to be reckoned with. They want you to continue to believe there is nothing you can do. It makes their job a lot easier.

I do not intend on making it easier. If we are going down, those who go without a fight should be ashamed.

The people who laugh at anonymous are either threatened by them, or too afraid to do something themselves that matters in this world.

I've seen time and time again, those armchair warriors, who seem to crap on any parade that tries to make a difference. These same armchair warriors , although they see all the problems of the world....usually don't do anything to try and make a difference. They have a defeatist attitude.

You don't have to agree with anonymous about anything, in fact, that is in part why there is no leader, no dogma, no official things they believe in or don't.....

Even if anonymous started out as some troll group on 4chan, to me those humble beginnings just show how something so silly can be turned into a force to reckon with.

I view anonymous as part of our collective national consciousness. Whatever it has become is a direct relfection of how we view our country, our government, our world around us.

Something is very , very wrong in our country. I think we ALL see that. Although we might not all agree on WHAT is wrong here, or how to fix it.....we NEED To collectively put our heads together, and start figuring some things out, or we are ALL going down with the ship.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Remember remember the 5th of November...

I'm joining my million in LA.

Anyone from LA want to meet up, let me know guys.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join