It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous - Million Mask March Anonymous - November 5th, 2013

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   
It will all end in tears.

The police will be on a zero tolerance approach to the situation, and it will only take a handful of people, be it genuine protestors, or plants by the EDL/BNP/Government to turn it into a riot.

Windows will be broken, shops will be looted, people will get hurt or even killed and new laws will be introduced to further this 1984 society.

The sad truth is, protesting in this day and age solves nothing and just makes the problems worse.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   

GreyGoo
I received my mask today, I see the guy that just posted the picture his seems to be more white than mines, my one is a more creamy colour with pink blush but it feels sturdy and has an elasticated cloth material to hold it on your head, can't wait until the 5th, I was originally going down to London but there will be one in Edinburgh so if there are any Scots here going to Edinburgh and you want to meet up with me please let me know because it will be an absolute pleasure to meet some fellow ATS'ers there
hope it all goes well for everybody and stay safe and legal if you can.
edit on 29-10-2013 by GreyGoo because: Forgot to proof read my post

You should go with a Robert Anton Wilson mask.

That would be both awesome and totally apropos...

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Riffrafter

GreyGoo
I received my mask today, I see the guy that just posted the picture his seems to be more white than mines, my one is a more creamy colour with pink blush but it feels sturdy and has an elasticated cloth material to hold it on your head, can't wait until the 5th, I was originally going down to London but there will be one in Edinburgh so if there are any Scots here going to Edinburgh and you want to meet up with me please let me know because it will be an absolute pleasure to meet some fellow ATS'ers there
hope it all goes well for everybody and stay safe and legal if you can.
edit on 29-10-2013 by GreyGoo because: Forgot to proof read my post

You should go with a Robert Anton Wilson mask.

That would be both awesome and totally apropos...

I should ? or you perceive that I should as the great RAW would say lol

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Positive
What is the goal behind rallying?

To sell as many masks as possible to make as much profit as possible!

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Live feed(s) links for the Nov 5th March.

new.livestream.com...

new.livestream.com...

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   
To add...
“Million Mask March”; The Revolution Will Be LIVE

On November the 5th more than 400 cities around the globe are hosting mass rallies for Fairness, Justice and Freedom. Don’t miss special coverage of Million Mask March on Russia Today*!
lezgetreal.com...

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Black_Fox

Thanks Black_Fox, very appreciated info...
I will be utilizing it as there is not a demonstration close enough for me to attend and I plan on being there in spirit.

ETA: Bumpity-bump!
edit on 4-11-2013 by IrishCream because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I just finished filling in the lettering on my sign for this
can't wait until tomorrow, should be a good day, damn it took me ages to finish that sign.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Million mask march......Right. More like 15 21 year old children dressed up in fancy V costumes their little brother or sister discarded a few Halloweens ago. They do make pretty neat youtube videos though. Most of the videos I have seen exhibit certain leftist trademarks and that I DO NOT LIKE. But then again, I hate most right winger videos as well. Lefty, righty....trash em' all. If anything happens on the fifth at all, it will more than likely resemble the protests that took place in Seattle. The kids who think "Anarchy is soooo, totally in right now, dude!" will probably outnumber those few people with an intellect above retardation. I'll watch whatever happens tomorrow on the local "news" and smile. I'm sure those tough guys and girls from Blac Bloc would love to be there......Blah blah blah....We'll just have to wait and see if the cool kids in black and Guy Fawkes masks even bother to get off the couch....or out of the computer chair.

Misanthrope

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Black_Fox
Live feed(s) links for the Nov 5th March.

new.livestream.com...

new.livestream.com...

FYI, the 1st link states "Event Ended".

Not sure what that means as I am very new to Livestream, but thought I'd post for what it's worth lol.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Any updates?

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   
To add
rt.com...

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Updates & Videos
rt.com...

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   
This is AWESOME, I've gotten nothing done all day lol!

Watching live here Jamesfromtheinternet!

I've been watching since 9am... wish I was there!

ETA: Thanks Black_Fox for the link!
edit on 5-11-2013 by IrishCream because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Here is a link to a live Twitter feed. Its moving very quickly and has news links, pictures, and links to various live feeds, all in real time.

You do not have to have an account to view.

Twitter feed

I'm seeing about 40-50 new tweets per minute.

People are already getting arrested.

edit on 05pmTue, 05 Nov 2013 12:19:34 -060013TuesdayTuesday1311 by daryllyn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Fairness, Justice and Freedom

I like it!

*bump*

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   

I have a deep-seated issue with hackers; I lost my identity to them once and see their behavior no different than a burglar who rapes your home for valuables.

As for Anonymous? They have yet to do anything that benefits more than a few or follow a narrow political agenda.

There are a hundred places in the world where their digital expertise might liberate political prisoners (Pussy Riot, being one). Unfortunately... they seem to be more inclined to making a name for themselves than rescuing the peasants from the prisons and gulags.

Just one person's opinion - mine.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Just looking at the DC feed, it doesn't seem it's over-crowded yet with protesters, yet there are a lot tweets saying arrests have begun. Pathetic. (the police) Protesting is going to be a thing of the past soon.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I can respect what this is all about, but looking at some of the pictures, and seeing people with their friggin KIDS at the rallies makes me sick.

Seriously, common sense seems to have died.

Outside of that, ill be keeping an eye out for masks today....

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by IrishCream

Well the heart and passion is in the right place , but sadly I doubt anything will come of this just like all other protests.

Looked at foxnews and cnn and not a peep.

Perhaps instead of doing Ddos attacks against mickeymouse.com they could have taken over (hijacked) the MSM content feeds and made more of a difference.

MSM is skynet for the Sheep and if you want to make a difference you need to reprogram the masses via skynet. IMO that is the only way to remove the disinformation,diversions,b$ and excuses that our politicians and lobbyist have used to brainwash the masses.

I'm not suggesting any illegal activities as their are legal ways to do this.

Might be time to fight fire with fire and buy advertisements and inshow adverts to get to the masses and educate them on the laws that need to be overwritten or passed.

Advertise to get both Republicans and Democrats to TEMPORARILY come together and fight to clean up DC. Term limits for congress, only public funds can be used for running campaigns, reform for lobbying (we have the technology to make it fair for all industries and individuals and not just the highest bidder).

This protest will turn out to not even be a speedbump on how things are done in DC.
edit on 5-11-2013 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join