It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RATS topics

page: 1

join
share:
XL5

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Are there any real topics or discussions of REAL "free" energy/gravity topics on RATS, or is it just all informed ramblings? I got the points, I just don't know if its worth my time if it hasn't got tech stuff.

Anyone....Bueller....anyone?

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 05:56 AM
link   
You pay your money, you take your chances.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by XL5
Are there any real topics or discussions of REAL "free" energy/gravity topics on RATS, or is it just all informed ramblings? I got the points, I just don't know if its worth my time if it hasn't got tech stuff.

Anyone....Bueller....anyone?

What else you gonna spend them on?

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 06:31 AM
link   
we cannot say...

its Really Above Top Secret...

sry...

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Before long, if the bullies and thugs in Washington DC continue their path to tyranny, ALL DISSENT--political and bureaucratic--will have to be on RATS so our members don't end up in the clink for speaking their minds.

But, so long as there is a shred of First Amendment rights left, this is just stomping ground for "what might have been" and "if only."

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 02:36 PM
link   
While we are certainly not discussing the conclusive evidence we discovered pertaining to the JFK assassination, we do engage in discussion concerning things we'd rather not turn up on google.

High expectations may cause disappointment, however, one must remember that they are only tokens assigned by a website, not popularity points.

I say buy it. ( I always was a bad influence
)

BG

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Did you read the poppy_bush transcript?

He made some interesting comments about the meeting at which JFK's assassination team was formed, in Virginia.

Does that account substantiate what you know? [This will help me assess whether the transcript is real or fabricated, you know.]

Thanks if you decide to check it out.

XL5

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I dunno, I was thinking about 15K for the ATS email addy and maybe the time I'd waste on political stuff. I would rather have info I can use, normally because my replys are overlooked alot as well. I mean, you can talk about JFK all day and even know the truth and have some proof, but he's dead already, people can't change physics.

new topics

top topics

join