It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Telekinetic Coffee Shop Surprise Leaves Customers In Shock........

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I know I'm going to sound like I am just trying to spoil the fun
BUT
I think it's disgusting that a company can legally to this to promote a movie.
I am sure that if a small business owner or you or I tried promoting something in this way we would soon have police on our door step charging us with some crime.
What if someone had a weak heart or a good sermaritian stepped in to try and help the victim, there is a good chance when doing something like this they someone could get hurt.
I know I sound like a old fogey but I just can't see the funny side of this and I've always been been a Steven King fan and thought that was one of his better books

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   

damwel
I hated that movie back then. It is slow, slow, slow. Nothing happens until the end. I think almost all movies by Stephen King suck. Cujo? Really? Christine? No thanks. It took Kubrick to make the Shining awesome. I'll pass at least until HBO shows it.

The movies suck because they have to cut so much from his books.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   
It's called prankvertising - this one is good too:

edit on 12-10-2013 by Power_Semi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Or this one:

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by davethebear

interesting

there a few that claimed to like this the USSR & USA Government were searching for people with unique ability's physical mental n supernatural ( from the start of MK Ultra 1950s chemical induced to searching for real x men ) and there is some that came out of the closet sort of speak !! of Present Day

go on YouTube type Stan Lee's Super Humans then you will see

Tho there One that was Exposed with Telekinetic Ability The Soviets Found Her Name Nina Kulagina

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I find this Interesting

Nina Kulagina
en.wikipedia.org...

Kulagina claimed that she first recognized her ability, which she believed she had inherited from her mother, when she realized that items spontaneously moved around her when she was angry

Moving Objects While Distress hmm I wonder Where Ive Seen this Before !!

Movie=== Carrie === Of Course!!! Flipping out on her Mother obsessed Religious Antics and The Bucket of Pigs Blood Senerio

Movie === Xmen

Where Magneto was Angry about his mother Killed

When she had obtained the focus required, she reported a sharp pain in her spine and the blurring of her eyesight. Reportedly, storms interfered with her ability to perform psychokinetic acts.[8]

Obliviously some Energetic Magnetic Field? She Creates ?

Storm interference makes perfect sense as Storms Create Magnetic/ Electrical Charge

One of Kulagina's most celebrated experiments took place in a Leningrad laboratory on 10 March 1970. Having initially studied the ability to move inanimate objects, scientists were curious to see if Nina's abilities extended to cells, tissues, and organs. Sergeyev was one of many scientists present when Nina attempted to use her energy to stop the beating of a frog's heart floating in solution. He said that she focused intently on the heart and apparently made it beat faster, then slower, and using extreme intent of thought, stopped it

Something like Men Who Stare at Goats ? Movie/Book about a real deal Psychic Ability Project

It True as it Seem the USSR & USA were Also in the PSI RACE too...

Well its been Proven that There are Humans that Have the Ability to withhold a Magnetic Charge or a Being Complete Magnet !! From Stan Lees Super Humans ... and on Many Websites

some claim its because of the elastic skin not magnetic

Now What about the Other way around instead of Attracting say Negative Charge

hmm >?

Humans May Have 'Magnetic' Sixth Sense
www.livescience.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by davethebear

Fascinating. What this really shows is that you can't trust anything you see, even in a somewhat familiar location. Anything can be faked, and how would the average person know what was real, and what wasn't?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join