It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Truckers for the Constitution' Plan to Slow D.C. Beltway, Arrest Congressmen

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Let' see...The drivers will be arrested and their rigs confiscated.The companies they are driving for will have fun with the IRS and the POTUS will narrow his sights on John Q.Public as he has now shown organizational delay is possible.
Nobody gets shot.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   

SadistNocturne
I'm sure some of you here might find this thread interesting....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Another American Civil War ? No Thank You.........

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Not to go off course, but this Truckers protest will be followed by this two days later:

A million vets are coming to DC to demand their monuments be opened

Might as well put on ATS. The MSM will likely report these with the same coverage they gave to 6 million at the last March for Life - zilch.

edit on 10/7/2013 by sad_eyed_lady because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Any dog who disobeys and tries to restrain their "master" is unlikely to achieve freedom on this planet.

So... imagine you were a canine... how would you go about convincing humans to treat you as an equal? Then you will begin to apprehend the scope and true nature of this struggle. We don't see cows escaping their pen as exemplars of self determined liberty for cows.... just an engineering problem to be solved. We are the cattle... what have we got to say that we would listen to if it were "our" cattle?
edit on 7-10-2013 by BardingTheBard because:

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Wrabbit2000
I still recall saying to people in 2008...'ehhh... it's only a 4 year term. How much harm could he do?' I actually chuckled when saying that.....figuring nothing could be that bad in such a short time because it never has been in our nation.

Talk about a time of new realities. Few of them, positive ones.

Our current path started well before 2008.

SadistNocturne
Precisely where we are today. An embarrassment of a gov't. A gov't that is little more than a functional leech on the side of society. What good does a leech do? It merely feeds itself.

Last I checked leeches were used for thousands of years as a medical treatment. They're even coming back into style among those that want natural remedies or in cases where preventing blood clotting is required. Leeches aren't all bad.
edit on 7-10-2013 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Sublimecraft

And hopefully this will spread to Canada as well, because we have our fair share of treasonous assclowns in government.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   

AnonymousCitizen

While sympathetic to their cause, I cannot help but think these truckers are being enticed into a trap. This outrage is being actively provoked by the Obama administration.

OK

(post by grandmakdw removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Please... stop using the alternate term for tea partiers.

The next post that uses the term will get this thread temporarily (?) closed.

edit on 7/10/13 by masqua because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by SadistNocturne

Without it, nothing will change, other than a steady progression along the path we are already on.

I wish I could join these men. I wish more people shared the sentiment and the dream.

I agree completely.

I wish I could join the truckers.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   

(post by grandmakdw removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   

masqua
Please... stop using the alternate term for tea partiers.

The next post that uses the term will get this thread temporarily (?) closed.

edit on 7/10/13 by masqua because: (no reason given)

Yes, that would be very much appreciated.

Thanks masqua

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Closed for staff review.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Threads been reopened.

Anymore of the political name calling that got this thread closed originally will result in post bans for the offenders.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   

I support their cause.
I also think that this sort of action is the only thing that will do a damned thing.

Too bad its just truckers and not every able bodied man woman and child showing up.

They will be arrested. Possibly used in a false flag to then reduce even more civil liberties.

Its either all in or nothing but a bluff.

People need to realize that there is no nice way of dealing with a devil....and DC is full of them.

But ultimately I honestly believe that things need to get much worse before the American people dust off their balls they have safely tucked away in their closet of yesteryears.

We need to go cold hungry and dark before we see the light.

That's why I pray that TPTB make their move....do their worse and show us true horror.

Then we show them what has happened everytime men like them have existed in great power......

edit on 10 8 2013 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by tadaman

But ultimately I honestly believe that things need to get much worse before the American people dust off their balls they have safely tucked away in their closet of yesteryears.

We need to go cold hungry and dark before we see the light.

That's why I pray that TPTB make their move....do their worse and show us true horror.

Then we show them what has happened everytime men like them have existed in great power......

It is inevitable - people are not getting happier, they are getting angrier.

Some people are turning on their own (think about why this thread got closed), others are totally oblivious to what is happening around them.

Most are failing to see the bigger bankster picture.

I hope that the Truckers actions ignite that spark in every American. The spark of freedom from oppression.

The internet has given those willing to research, a glimpse into the true colours of the US government and her actions (in the last 50 years at least) as well as the Agenda for a massive push for global human and resource consolidation into the hands of the few.

I am witnessing the downfall of a once great nation, like watching a train wreck in slow motion.

Well played Rothchild and Co, well played.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Please enlighten us as to why you think the US is going down the plughole.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by AngryCymraeg

At first I had all these points with links and stuff to give you my reasons why I feel that the US is going down the plughole.

Then I realised that to even ask that question means that any response I give would be a waste of time.

So I deleted it all and wrote this instead.

Lets just agree to disagree.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 03:07 AM
link   

I wonder if obama will stay in town?

When you look at the numers - there's what - maybe 700 of them politicians and staff in the white house - and like 300 some million of the american people?

They "shut down" the gov't - but posted nat'l park rangers to keep people out of parks? Not to mention throwing people out of their homes, on the parks? Not to mention attempting to close down private businesses around the parks?

Come on - this is absurd - this is ridiculous -

And on top of it - threatening to not send out SS checks - while they continue to spend on things like $5 million dollars on wine glasses? $47,000 mechanical bulls? And their own paychecks?

It's time to shut them down and call their bluff......

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join