It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if Big Phrama is brodcasting "radio waves" in big cities to cause psychosis and increase pres

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I'm not so sure on any conspiracy regarding Big Pharma and radio waves, but I believe that certain radio frequencies may affect brain function. I don't find it implausible that common wifi and cellphone signals could cause inadvertent changes in your brain function. Strong electromagnetic fields can cause noticeable changes while there is increasing suspicion that traditional radio frequencies currently in use can cause physiological effects (ex. University of Zurich).

I'd be real interested in seeing a proper study that compares the increase in depression/anxiety to the deployment of cellphone towers over the last few decades. Doubt it would be conclusive but I think you would see some commonality.

... maybe Big Pharma knows this and is just capitalizing on it!

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I can recall once having to sit with a schizophrenic once who had been brought into our accident and emergency department after attempting to cut up his wrists in a suicide attempt. I as the new guy in the department was asked to sit with him, basically on suicide watch until someone from psyche came so we could have him sectioned. So over about half a hour I got talking to him, quite a nice chap, but he told me the reason he cut himself was because the "voices" told him to kill himself or "they" would kill his kid. He went on to tell me that these voices came from mobile phone towers and the government were using the masts to communicate with him to try and make him do stuff and he was some kind of experiment.

The reason i bring it up is because it kind of fits in with the OP's idea and i have to say that the idea that they are transmitting to make people mentally ill is laughable.

Mental illness existed a long time before we manipulated radio waves.

people are schizophrenic because of a underlying mental health illness, not because big pharma are beaming crap into their brains so they have to go out and buy their drugs. There are just so many issues with the OP's claims i mean why use secret broadcast towers and how would they keep this secret and so on.
edit on 7-10-2013 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

Ideas delivered by means of language are for more powerful at determining future action than radiation will ever be.

The Russians are absolutely pounding the US with weaponized narratives via RT.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   

DelMarvel

MystikMushroom
reply to post by DelMarvel

If this were real, they'd just use cell towers. Those things are everywhere!

And all the many thousands and thousands of people involved in designing, constructing and operating cell phone towers would not know about it? Or they do know about it and not one person has come forward?

It could be hidden someplace, and when electricians and techs are taught to assemble these towers, they could be told that its just part of how it all works. It's really just frequencies we're talking about, it wouldn't be hard to disguise a frequency piggy-backed on a carrier. The people working on these towers don't notice anything, and all the parts seem to make sense.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   
And, of course, the belief in conspiracies involving mind altering radiation existed long before the necessary technology did.

Link

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by dominicus

Why not let chemicals and heavy metals leech into drinking water and the food supply?

Wouldn't that be more effective?

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   

John_Rodger_Cornman
reply to post by dominicus

Why not let chemicals and heavy metals leech into drinking water and the food supply?

Wouldn't that be more effective?

They got that covered long time ago. Chromium, fluoride, BPA, lead, hormone and prescription meds leaching in

Hit em all at once

top topics

<< 1   >>

join