It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bible Passages That Relate To 9/11

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I have been thinking of making this thread for a long time. Originally I was going to put it in a religious forum, but because some of the verses points to and confirms a conspiracy of sorts,
I think this is a better spot to post this.

The first passage I would like to mention is Ecclesiastes 9/11, interesting chapter and verse combo don't you think?

I saw something else under the sun. The race isn't [won] by fast runners, or the battle by heroes. Wise people don't necessarily have food. Intelligent people don't necessarily have riches, and skilled people don't necessarily receive special treatment. But time and unpredictable events overtake all of them.

This happened to all people that day, I speculate when I say it makes you wonder if God new this was coming on this day when he had King Solomon write that down and stick that chapter and verse to it. Whereas it can apply to any sad tragedy, it's hard for me to think of a day in the last days the bible talks about that this applies more too.

Now we go to the book of Revelation
Chapter 13:11

Then I saw another beast come up out of the earth. He had two horns like those of a lamb, but he spoke with the voice of a dragon.

This beast is representing America

Verse 13 continues

The second beast performs spectacular signs. It even makes fire come down from heaven to earth in front of people.

This can refer to all it's power on the world scene including it's huge military activity, both conventional and nuclear power. It also includes false flag operations that the whole world can see.

Verse 14a

And it misleads those who dwell on the earth, because of the signs that were granted it to perform

9/11 is the worst/best example of misleading all who dwell on the earth, notice it is allowed to do this.

Of coarse it will be God who end this beast, it is not up to men or some type of revolutionary action.
Notice what 19:20 says referring to it also as the false prophet

And the wild beast was caught, and along with it the false prophet that performed in front
of it the signs with which he misled those who received the mark of the wild beast and those who render worship to its image. While still alive, they both were hurled into the fiery lake that burns with sulphur.

For those that think America will come to it's end before God takes action, that isn't going to happen, it is God that will end the wild beast and the false prophet, he catches them alive and sends them to there destruction. Again it is mentioned misleading people, is there any bigger misleading event than 9/11.

Finally Revelation Chapter 16: 13&14a

And I saw three unclean inspired expressions [that looked] like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon and out of the mouth of the wild beast and out of the mouth of the false prophet. 14  They are, in fact, expressions inspired by demons and perform signs.

These frogs are a persistent croaking propaganda for all three to engage in, and in the end 9/11 was inspired by demons, but orchestrated by this false prophet that misleads all.

And they will pay for there crimes against humanity in the future, regardless if the truth comes out and is widely accepted or not. This bible prophesy will happen it's not "IF" only "WHEN".

edit on 6-10-2013 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   
2 plus 2 is 4
2 plus 2 is not 97

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue_Jay33

I think you are having a laugh. :|

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   
there have been far more tragic things that humanity has done to each other, long before our lives, and long before what they teach us in school.
why dont these things apply? why is it always whats happening right NOW in OUR lives that are relevant to the end of the world...
edit on 6-10-2013 by Bisman because: (no reason given)

i will tell you. its because we thnk our lives are so hard and scary and the world is so much worse today then it was yesterday.
but thats never been true.

tomorrow, an event may occur that makes 9/11 look like a convenience store robbery. then all the same prophecies take a step up to apply to that. because THAT must be what the old stories were talking about...
yawn
edit on 6-10-2013 by Bisman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   
OP I can understand why this would be a topic of interest

but I am sorry, you have not made me think in anyway that the bible contained any 9/11 references

Its a interesting premise for a thread and a interesting area that might warrant further study but in this thread so far you have not presented anything that makes me think the bible had any kind of references to 9/11.

I felt like at times you were really grasping at straws to make the bible connection.
edit on 6-10-2013 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   
The US being the great beast of ancient prophecy... you'd love to think that, wouldn't you.
More and more, it's becoming apparent to me that prophecies can be applied to any grand scope catastrophe. Warlike empires have risen and fallen through the ages... what of them?
We really are not as special as we think. 10,000 years from now, nothing of any country in this world will be remembered, because time goes on and things change. Including prophecies, I hope, because these are beginning to weary me with their ambiguity and citings every time a single cannon goes off.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by EllaMarina

Actually there are many beasts in the bible this is just one, and it isn't the great multi headed beast.

This beast has one head, which equals one nation.
The world empires of Babylon, Greece, Media-Persia and Rome had beasts representing them, that America has it's own is no big surprise.

Some see no connection to these verses and 9/11, others will see them.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   
A Bible verse that predicts 9-11? If you really want it. Try this.

Daniel 11.
1 Also I in the first year of Darius the Mede, even I, stood to confirm and to strengthen him.
2 And now will I shew thee the truth. Behold, there shall stand up yet three kings in Persia; and the fourth shall be far richer than they all: and by his strength through his riches he shall stir up all against the realm of Grecia.

According to Daniel 10 and 12 the prophecy of Daniel 11 is the description of a great vision Daniel had of the time of the end. What he is describing is pictures in his head of the distant future. From a man who lived in approximately 500 BC. So if you think about it then wouldn't the description of the "realm of Greece" be a good description of Washington DC?

And another problem here with Daniel. If this was the only prediction of his that seemed to hit the mark it's not so much to worry about. The problem is that several other of his predictions seem to have hit as well.

Daniel 8.

3 Then I lifted up mine eyes, and saw, and, behold, there stood before the river a ram which had two horns: and the two horns were high; but one was higher than the other, and the higher came up last.
4 I saw the ram pushing westward, and northward, and southward; so that no beasts might stand before him, neither was there any that could deliver out of his hand; but he did according to his will, and became great.
5 And as I was considering, behold, an he goat came from the west on the face of the whole earth, and touched not the ground: and the goat had a notable horn between his eyes.
6 And he came to the ram that had two horns, which I had seen standing before the river, and ran unto him in the fury of his power.
7 And I saw him come close unto the ram, and he was moved with choler against him, and smote the ram, and brake his two horns: and there was no power in the ram to stand before him, but he cast him down to the ground, and stamped upon him: and there was none that could deliver the ram out of his hand.

19 And he said, Behold, I will make thee know what shall be in the last end of the indignation: for at the time appointed the end shall be.
20 The ram which thou sawest having two horns are the kings of Media and Persia.
21 And the rough goat is the king of Grecia: and the great horn that is between his eyes is the first king.

According to the prophecy "Greece" was supposed to attack the middle east and conquer 2 kings/nations in the middle east. So far America is 3 for 3 on Daniel's prophesies so far.

And there is something else here. I managed to make a weird mental connection between Daniel and the first horseman of Revelation here. And it works like this.

Knowing that Revelation in several places actually refers to old testament prophesies I tried to make that connection with the first horseman. And thinking about it I realized that there was something missing. The arrows. A bowman doesn't go to war without arrows. So I went looking for arrows. And found 2nd Kings 13.

15 And Elisha said unto him, Take bow and arrows. And he took unto him bow and arrows.
16 And he said to the king of Israel, Put thine hand upon the bow. And he put his hand upon it: and Elisha put his hands upon the king's hands.
17 And he said, Open the window eastward. And he opened it. Then Elisha said, Shoot. And he shot. And he said, The arrow of the LORD's deliverance, and the arrow of deliverance from Syria: for thou shalt smite the Syrians in Aphek, till thou have consumed them.
18 And he said, Take the arrows. And he took them. And he said unto the king of Israel, Smite upon the ground. And he smote thrice, and stayed.

The point of the story being 4 arrows. 3 being victories in this king's war.

So then I went to Daniel 11 and counted. It appears that the king of the south in Daniel 11 gets 3 victories in his end time war. And a draw.

And look at 9-11 itself. 4 planes. 3 hit their targets and one crashed short.

It's looking weird out there don't you think?

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   
And the kings of the earth, who have committed fornication and lived deliciously with her, shall bewail her, and lament for her, when they shall see the smoke of her burning,

10 Standing afar off for the fear of her torment, saying, Alas, alas that great city Babylon, that mighty city! for in one hour is thy judgment come.

11 And the merchants of the earth shall weep and mourn over her; for no man buyeth their merchandise any more:

comes too mind,,

ummmm picture here---->of towers burning

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by BobAthome

There was a lady in a red dress that jumped ?

Wow, never saw that.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   
The bible is a fairy tale. 911 was real life, then & now. I simple cant comprehend one trying to tie 911 into bible verse's. Nostradamus would be proud of you. Can we find a way to tie in Santa & the Easter Bunny into the conspiracy ? If not what about Oklahoma city? Maybe The Gulf of Tonkin incident. Perhaps the embassy bombing in 82. Why just 911, why not the nuclear explosions of Hiroshma & Nagasaki ? Seem to me those two big ole explosions that vaporished thousands in an instant should be in there as well.

edit on 6-10-2013 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-10-2013 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Isaiah 9:10

"The bricks have fallen down, but we will rebuild with dressed stone. The fig trees have been felled, but we will replace them with cedars."

You should read the book, "The Harbinger."

It's all about the Biblical Prophecy that predicts America's end. And it all started with 9/11.

edit on 6-10-2013 by Quyll because: edits

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Much as he hated argument or any kind of unpleasantness, Ron Shirt thought things had gone too far when, returning from a weekend in Clacton, he found that his neighbour had trimmed the enormous hedge dividing their gardens into the shape of a human leg. Enraged and envious beyond belief, Ron seized his garden shears and clipped his white poodle Leo into a coffee table. "That'll fix it", thought Ron, but he was wrong.

The following Wednesday his neighbour had his bushy waist-length hair cut and permed into a model of the Queen Elizabeth and went sailing. Everywhere he went people said "Hooray!"

Sometimes you just can't win.

Bonzo dog band 1968

The next door neighbour is obviously Osama Bin Laden, The enormous hedge is obviously the WTC. The garden shears the US military, the white poodle is Afghanistan, and Ron is obviously G W Bush.

"went sailing" is obviously a foreshadowing of Osama's burial at sea.

It must be a prophecy, it couldn't all be just a coincidence, could it ?

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Quyll

Isaiah 9:10

"The bricks have fallen down, but we will rebuild with dressed stone. The fig trees have been felled, but we will replace them with cedars."

You should read the book, "The Harbinger."

It's all about the Biblical Prophecy that predicts America's end. And it all started with 9/11.

edit on 6-10-2013 by Quyll because: edits

Was going to post the same.

Have that book myself... After reading it (3 times) = mind blown EVERY time.

Raidersnewsupdate carry the authors book - as well as other crazy stuff.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 12:17 AM
link   
oooh... I saw a good video about signs of the US falling away as did Israel...pride and non repentance. Was very interesting. Most would scoff at it because it was a religious program but I have always wanted to run it by ATS to see if these claims were not true... like the tree at ground zero. If any of it it is true it is fascinating. Fascinatingly terrifying.

I'll try to find it.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Oh, somebody mentioned harbinger... it is related to that, but for those who don't like to read...watch this sid roth show "it's supernatural" It's an hour but just watch a few minutes of it because it is really interesting.

WELL... that video did not want to be linked.

Here is the url.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 1201331AM10AM39p24America/Chicago by NotAnAspie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by NotAnAspie

Ty for the link. I enjoy any checks and balances to a system of thinking.

Will watch it with open eyes...didn't know this 54 mins of discussion was there.

Thanks much,

Chuck

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 12:49 AM
link   
It's not like America is the only country that does bad, they are not condemned to the exclusion of other nations, those nations don't escape either, however they are singled out as a country that pretends to be all good, but really they do stuff like 9/11, and any moral high ground they ever had is totally wiped out.
edit on 7-10-2013 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Don't miss this thread, it got deep...

ObamaCare Ushers in The Mark of The Beast!
www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread973440/pg1
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 03:19 AM
link   
"Two horns like a lamb."

Democrats/Republicans, both speak of freedom, equality, justice, etc.

"Spoke with the voice of a dragon."

Power. Authority. Tyranny. Democrat/Republican.

Huh.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join