It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is the family of Miriam Carey NOT allowed to see her body or her young daughter?- Videos.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by YodHeVauHe

Regarding the false notion that the murdered young woman allegedly was "running" through barriers. Why is there a presumption that she acted with criminal intent?

Why do you call it allegedly when it is fact with witnesses?

So you think she was just trying to run thru those barriers because she was late for lunch with the president?

Normal citizens don't just try to run thru the white house barriers for the fun of it.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Oh yes, I am capable of understanding the finer nuances of her actions.

Perhaps you are misunderstanding what I am actually saying? That is, that the Representatives stood clapping, actions that resulted in the death of a fellow human being. They (as we) have no proof that she was trying to harm anyone (yes, she inadvertently run over an Officer, I'd lay money it was not intentional) or that she was insane. No evidence either now and especially not at the point they saw fit to applaud.

I am not debating the Officers decisions really, it is the actions of the people that decided applauding the actions of Police Officers and the end result of a womans' death. It is the action of Ovation and Applause that I find extremely distasteful.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   

mindq
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Oh yes, I am capable of understanding the finer nuances of her actions.

Perhaps you are misunderstanding what I am actually saying? That is, that the Representatives stood clapping, actions that resulted in the death of a fellow human being. They (as we) have no proof that she was trying to harm anyone (yes, she inadvertently run over an Officer, I'd lay money it was not intentional) or that she was insane. No evidence either now and especially not at the point they saw fit to applaud.

I am not debating the Officers decisions really, it is the actions of the people that decided applauding the actions of Police Officers and the end result of a womans' death. It is the action of Ovation and Applause that I find extremely distasteful.

Thank you for your clearheaded, logical assessment of the true intentions of those gathered at the House of Representatives as they arrogantly stood - applauding the "Heroic" actions of the Police et.al,, for a terrible incident that had happened only moments before: the brutal slaying of an innocent woman and the ruination of the life of her young child. I speak here of the awful actions of the murderous and ill intentioned military style actions against that young woman by the Capitol Police, Washington DC Police, the Secret Service and God knows who else.

For myself - I have lived through many presidencies - a few days of Harding - then on through the quasi-dictatorship of FD Roosevelt to the present dictatorship of (bho). And I remembered everything about all of it.
AND on an more incidental note - I refuse to even mention or keystroke the name of bho!

My main point here is that I am a wise elder when it comes to political savvy and comprehension of world affairs. Collectively speaking - Those despicable actions on the part of the House membership was the worst thing I have ever encountered in all this time. I am ASHAMED of this nation and of what it has become. But that particular action brought it all home to me as in a FLASH OF LIGHTENING that we now live under a Marxist/Communist dictatorship and that the rule of law has been broken - its now a Police State in the same (but far worse) mold as the East German Stasi government that we as Americans have fought so hard against - till now i.e.

PS - I will not respond to individuals - nor will I answer any questions in this - my thread. From here on out all my posts will be generated through the 'General Reply' button - Sorry about but circumstances forced me to be very wary.
edit on 7-10-2013 by YodHeVauHe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Illegal has become a pick and choose kinda thing lately. Maybe she wasn't crazy maybe she was confused knowing the crime rate in DC. Naahh she was crazy and paid the price now you do understand that her doctor is really the one who better be talking to his lawyer it's going to be big bucks coming out of his insurance company. Somebody has to take care of that poor golden child

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   

But that particular action brought it all home to me as in a FLASH OF LIGHTENING that we now live under a Marxist/Communist dictatorship and that the rule of law has been broken - its now a Police State in the same (but far worse) mold as the East German Stasi government that we as Americans have fought so hard against - till now i.e.

So now your comparing the US to a communist dictatorship where you have no freedoms?

Are you not free to do as you please, watch what you want on television, use your computer when you want, and also work where you please that doesn't sound like we live in a communist dictatorship to me.

How is this a police state, and since you have been around you should know that this is far from being an East German Stasi government.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   
This is a family who is dealing with the inexplicable loss of their family member. I believe that this was a case of postpartum depression and that they willingly admit that she was being treated for. It will not make sense to us but she was not in a logical state of mind. The officers acted , I believe in a way that protected the public and their selves.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I have a question that I haven't seen asked. Granted, I only read this thread and seen what the lame stream media have said.

If she tried to run through the barriers, and the barriers to the white house are not plastic or rubber, how is there not more visible damage to the front of her car? That was the first thing I noticed and it bothers me. The way they were reporting how she tried to ram the gates (originally reported as gates) barriers, or whatever, she would have had damage to the front end of her car. In the videos posted on this thread it seems there is a bit on the left fender just behind the bumper, but none to the front of the car.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by opal13

My question exactly..... There is only minor visible damage to her car.

There is a police car is many photos that is mangled and basically has half of the car missing with the door sticking vertically into the air, how did this happen? Was it an additional accident not involving her car?

The only footage shows her backing into a patrol car which did minor damage. My question is how did she "ram" through road blocks and take half of a patrol car off with virtually no damage to her car?

It must be two separate incidents but is being portrayed as one...

-VE

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   

VectorEquilibrium
reply to post by opal13

My question exactly..... There is only minor visible damage to her car.

There is a police car is many photos that is mangled and basically has half of the car missing with the door sticking vertically into the air, how did this happen? Was it an additional accident not involving her car?

The only footage shows her backing into a patrol car which did minor damage. My question is how did she "ram" through road blocks and take half of a patrol car off with virtually no damage to her car?

It must be two separate incidents but is being portrayed as one...

-VE

That particular officer was speeding down the street (I assume toward the incident) when he "amazingly" ran head-on into a concrete barrier, WITHOUT EVEN STOPPING! THe video was posted here in this thread earlier.

The YouTube video of this officer's mistake....

The aftermath of the crash...

edit on 10/7/2013 by Krakatoa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by mindq

They were actually not applauding the death of the woman.

This event comes on the heels of a terrorist massacre at the Washington, DC Navy Yard, only a couple of weeks ago.

They were applauding the officers for keeping innocent bystanders and citizens safe for harm.

They did their jobs as they're expected to perform.

As somebody else posted.....when a law enforcement officer has their weapon drawn on you outside your car and orders you not to move.....YOU DON'T MOVE! (sorry for shouting)

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by DCPatriot

Ok, let me try to clarify my opinion...I am obviously not making myself clear...

In my opinion, just my personal opinion, NO-ONE should be publicly applauding any action that celebrates, either directly or indirectly, something that results in a persons' death.

I can understand that they wanted perhaps to thank the Officers for perhaps avoiding a much bigger loss of life, I get that, but, I still feel that Thanks could have been given far more discreetly. I see nothing laudable in a standing ovation, televised, even before M Careys body was cold. Insensitive and inhuman to say the least.

People will have differing perspectives on that particular event and that is fine with me, after all, we are here to put forward our own opinions etc. The above are my opinions, popular or not.

Peace

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   

tsurfer2000h

But that particular action brought it all home to me as in a FLASH OF LIGHTENING that we now live under a Marxist/Communist dictatorship and that the rule of law has been broken - its now a Police State in the same (but far worse) mold as the East German Stasi government that we as Americans have fought so hard against - till now i.e.

So now your comparing the US to a communist dictatorship where you have no freedoms?

Are you not free to do as you please, watch what you want on television, use your computer when you want, and also work where you please that doesn't sound like we live in a communist dictatorship to me.

How is this a police state, and since you have been around you should know that this is far from being an East German Stasi government.

All relative, you must have missed the OWS protests, remember the paramilitary displays in Philadelphia with Orwellian fascistic overtones, taped orders to the crowd from what is a military vehicle no more, no less. Man that must have took some shinola, but then homeland security is not short of a Shekel or two to co-ordinate a common strategy for the elite thieves..sorry bankers.
But to be back on topic if it was ever off, It nust have been pretty obvious to the police that they were not shot at, or that fire was never returned. So what went wrong? did they not have enough money for a pursuit, you know those long drawn out things like O J. Simpson's,(the cops drove him home didn't they? priviledge is a great thing) or the bus thief left with no tyres so he stopped, or tank man..oh! I forgot, they killed tank man when he was pretty much stuck, he must have been crazy anyway no bother, who cares.
Why could they not have attempted to kill the car at the outset, 'a bermb' in the vehicle?..I don't think so.
I have one caveat, the speaker could make some remark in retrospect and sympathy to the family involved. No more Faux pas, deliberate or accidental.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   
their bodies are evidence in a on going investigation, dah
look into it must times it happens that the police keep bodies until everything can be proven in a case

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   

mindq
reply to post by DCPatriot

In my opinion, just my personal opinion, NO-ONE should be publicly applauding any action that celebrates, either directly or indirectly, something that results in a persons' death.

I see nothing laudable in a standing ovation, televised, even before M Careys body was cold. Insensitive and inhuman to say the least.

People will have differing perspectives on that particular event and that is fine with me, after all, we are here to put forward our own opinions etc. The above are my opinions, popular or not.

Peace

Very well put, excuse the deletions they are only meant to prevent an excessive quoting bashing on Em Wah, but I hope I left the most important bits in in reply.
Thing is, this is the hierarchy making speeches, basically about themselves, just like the G.W. Bush speech to a TV and press dinner about WMD that never were, as if it didn't matter that so many US troops died, never mind that more like a three quarter million people died as a result, and still are dying.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   

YodHeVauHe

Oldtimer2
Wow real tough cops in DC,shoot and unarmed woman,what kind of training have they been through,are they such sissys they need to shoot first?,cops now days are wusses

From all accounts and from my own observations it seems that she was not to be arrested and taken in, which of course would have been the right and humane thing to have done.

Perhaps the Secret Service (SS as in Nazi SS) had reasons not to take her to jail - alive i.e. None of the police operatives in Washington DC are to be trusted in any way whatsoever. The system is totally corrupted.

Here's the reality - in a nutshell - of the Zionist police state strategy set into full operation following the 9/11 false flag that created the "War on Terror" against you - the American people: Through the auspices of the Southern Poverty Law Center, and the Anti Defamation League - coupled with the political force of AIPAC - making use of Israeli/Mossad police state and terror tactics - the Zionist power structure has managed to infiltrate most of the local police forces and County Sheriff's offices in the United States - the intent of which is to "militarize" all police functions in America, which are designed to operate under the umbrella of the Israeli/Mossad. They are teaching them their dastardly ways which are actually modeled after Israeli apartheid subjugation - Why? Because it works!

There seems to be an 'in your face' no holds barred policy in place now regarding police brutality in the form of military SWAT team operations, and general brute force (by use of arms) in most domestic situations, wherein they could care less what we think. This policy is very similar to what we see happening in Israel against the Arab population and is designed primarily to instill high levels of anxiety, fear, then terror, and is in perfect conformity with the overall mind-control propaganda strategy known as the "War on Terror" - there's a war going on and its against the American people, and the terror is directed against you.

edit on 7-10-2013 by YodHeVauHe because: (no reason given)

You keep saying that the referance to ZIONIST is a generic term yet all your descriptions of the actions are related back to Isreal AND the Masad and their tactics. So you carping that Zionist is generic is just BULLS@@IT! Why not just come out and say the Juuuuuuuuish Zionist have planed it all?

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Krakatoa

Stop the vid at 10 sec and see the police car there is nowhere near the damage to that car and the one below in the single picture.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   

guitarplayer
reply to post by Krakatoa

Stop the vid at 10 sec and see the police car there is nowhere near the damage to that car and the one below in the single picture.

Dunno about you, but I can see the passenger door sticking up above the roof on the other side.

edit on 10/7/2013 by Krakatoa because: Added video still with annoation

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Wow!!!! I have for several years browsed ATS as a reader. Almost always for UFO stories. Yes I am a believer. I mostly pass up the conspiracy stuff and gun nut stuff. But when I saw and read up on this??? I became a member to make my first comment because I am so outraged! Who the flick does the coroner or the GOV think they are to not allow the family to see the body? That's sick!!!! My father died last Nov. My hero my best pal ever. If someone kept me from seeing him after he died? I would be on the news. Man freaks out and takes hostages would be the headline. And why the f¥€k hasn't her child been turned over to the family? What the hell is that? And the baby was taken out BEFORE the woman was shot or should I say executed with 12 bullets!!!!! Motherfycker I am spitting mad thinking about the standing ovation the self serving scum congress worms gave the brave armored armed agent of death who killed a unarmed troubled young woman in need of HELP. Half of these twits would be having rally's about this as a injustice if this was ANYWHERE other then their safe little haven away from the real world they have screwed up. And I am not being partisan. I am a Dem and shame the congressional black caucus for applauding this when anywhere else they would be demanding answers. So on order for her to have had her baby removed before being shot 12 times she was no longer in motion able to use her car as a weapon. They couldn't zap her? They HAD to execute her? We live in weird times. No one notices a man who salutes the Capital then sets himself on fire during a shutdown and possible default? Or this? But we Miley gets more coverage then when the Berlin Wall came down? We are totally flicked up and about to implode.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by mindq

You are so right, the police should have known in the fraction of time they had to decide that she was a harmless single black mother, not a crazy person injuring police officers and behind the wheel of a missile. Give me a break. Only a real dense individual would think that this will not haunt these police. Give me a break.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 01:51 AM
link   

tsurfer2000h

Interesting questions you ask there, please allow me to put in my two cents...

Can I do as I please? Sure as long as the government approves of it and I pay any fees or obtain any permits and jump through any other hoops that they have deemed "necessary".

Can I watch what I want? Sure I have my choice of mindless drivel masked as news or mindless drivel meant to keep me from being concerned about the news...

Can I use my computer when I want? Sure, of course big brother will monitor my every click while I do so, and put me on a list if I visit sites they don't like...

Can I work where I please? Sure, of course the real question should be can I settle down on a plot of land that I own and choose not to work without fear of the taxman? Can my "work" provide me with a home that can't be taken from me if I pay off the loan then quit said job and live off my land?

Police state, East German Stasi government? Sure its not like there are warrant-less checkpoints on our roads, and militarized police forces that rival some countries military... Oh wait...

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join