It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can anyone believe that it's been 3 years since September 11th?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 10:08 PM
link   
It's been three years, and there's trauma in the middle east. George W. Bush has a 50% approval rating, and we're in the middle of a major war. When I look back on it I am surprised that all the things which surrounded that event are not only historical but how much they affected the future of our nations is unfathomable to anyone during the Clinton Administration.

[edit on 14-11-2004 by NWObringer]

[edit on 14-11-2004 by NWObringer]

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I remember the day it happened. I was on my way to work at Barnes & Noble, and a guy at the mobile gas station told me he heard it on the news. And I KNEW what was gonna happen next. Retailers would be selling American flags like hot-cakes, and it would last for a few months and it would die down and eventually stop.

Nothing has changed from that day. Another war, another useless leader, another election. What really changes? Nothing...

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I remember it like it was yesterday. I woke up at like 9:30am and turned on the TV as I walked to the bathroom to brush my teeth. It was on FOX news and I could hear in the bathroom the anchor talking about an attack and people freaking out. I ran to the TV with my toothbrush still in my mouth to see the towers on fire. It was a sad sad day to say the least.

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I remember it like it was yesterday.

I saw the towers being hit.

Death.......destruction......saddness.

I remember calling my workers and telling them to go home..........

I remember telling my mother that watched the horror unfold in the morning with me:

"this will be looked at in history as the start of World War III"

It still bothers me but the thing that bothers me the most is that we are a forgetfull nation..... a forgetfull people....

Many have already forgotten.......

God bless their souls and the souls of all that have lots their lives defending our great country.

regards,

Reason

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I was at work and people didnt believe me, all we ahd was cnn on the web...

In Bush's favor, there has not been another attack on US Soil since....you might hate him, but facts are facts.

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 11:12 PM
link   
true Ed.

There has not been another attack and I am greatfull.

I really hope that is because of our presidents actions and not because of al quada hibernation.

One can never know but I really think it cause of President Bushes work.

Later,

Reason

top topics

join