It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Could ANYONE Abuse An Animal??

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   

I just saw a thread on ATS about the horrific abuse and killing of an innocent little puppy. These disgusting excuses for human beings did this for FUN.....a twisted form of "entertainment. I could not even read the whole story. My heart aches for that little pup, who died such a cruel, frightening, and painful death.

I wanted to start a thread for those of us who love animals. They have souls too (please let's not debate that here)....I want his thread to be about how special animals are, and to show that they have feelings too. They are so special in many ways, and deserve to be treated with love and respect.

So in memory of the little pup whose tragic death moved me so, here are some videos showing how special, funny and loyal animals can be...Feel free to post your favorite animal video

PLEASE, if you ever see or hear of animal abuse, REPORT IT!

Here are some of my favorites

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   
im so glad u posted something possitive the other thread is heart breaking and to know it happens every day what is this world comming to

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Excellent idea!
I saw that thread too, couldn't bring myself to watch the vid though. Dont worry, that pups playing with my old mate now in that big field in the sky

And YES!!! Report abusers.

Going to watch the vids now.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I'd like to share a little video of 2 of our family of 11.

Meet Muggles and Skitters ( you can guess who is which):

Big families are an absolute joy.
I'm a very lucky man.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 11:24 PM
link   
This crow saved the kitten and they became the best of friends.

In this one a bird feeds fish.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   

LadyLurker
im so glad u posted something possitive the other thread is heart breaking and to know it happens every day what is this world comming to

I know it is so sad....I just don't see how people can do it! I wish I had a HUGE farm, I would start an animal rescue center for abused animals. I have always wanted to do that! Here is another of my favorite videos...check it out

edit on 10/3/2013 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   

VoidHawk
Excellent idea!
I saw that thread too, couldn't bring myself to watch the vid though. Dont worry, that pups playing with my old mate now in that big field in the sky

And YES!!! Report abusers.

Going to watch the vids now.

I hope he is having a blast! Nothing can ever hurt him again.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Asktheanimals
I'd like to share a little video of 2 of our family of 11.

Meet Muggles and Skitters ( you can guess who is which):

Big families are an absolute joy.
I'm a very lucky man.

Yes you are! Thank you for sharing that...it's like they are best buds playing their secret game LMAO!

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

Amazing!! That's why I love them....most of the time they are better than people haha!!

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

Human beings use animals are resources

abattoirs

we are a cruel species

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   
This is why I am vegan!

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 11:54 PM
link   

I really wanted to upload a pic and video of my gentle giant, but I don't know how on the new ATS.

Anyway, thanks for a wonderful post

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 12:02 AM
link   
No one has answered the OP directly. It is wrong to abuse any life.

What is more pressing, and sadder, is how many humans are abused.

Also, there are those who will love and cherish an animal, yet abuse and disrespect a human. !!

What a twisted generation.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Sick people do. Pick on someone your own size, who will fight your * back!

Just pisses me off...

-SAP-

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 12:26 AM
link   

I don't know. I commune with animals very well. I have two cats, Elmer and Max. Elmer is older and likes to follow the rules out of honor, while Max is a little bit of a trouble-maker, likes Incubus and Classical Music -

Elmer used to have low self-esteem because he was clumsy and stuff, and then I showed him that it was okay and ever since then he has been a lot happier.

Max has special meows that he uses to get my attention to open a door or whatever, he also likes to try and trick the members of our household into feeding him extra times -

The cats have dice that they have stolen from us and hidden under furniture, and they often work together - once every morning before breakfast, they have a massive play-fight that involves aerial attacks, and some damn fine martial arts.

---------

They get along better than humans do, and are more considerate than humans, partially cause I trained them I suppose -

--------

So we had this beautiful kitten with blue eyes show up at our door the other day, a female, and my room-mates didn't want to bring her into the house, but I took command and basically said that I was going to anyway - I brought her into the garage, fed her, and then took her to my cousin who is a vet - she was very appreciative

I explained that I was going to make sure that she was going to get into a good home and stuff.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 12:29 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

That first video is epic. I actually felt sad and happy watching that. That video deserves more stars.

-SAP-

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 02:12 AM
link   
This one makes me smile every time I see it. Soooooooo cute!!!!!!!!

edit on 4-10-2013 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 02:22 AM
link   
What a fantastic thread OP. I don't have the time to watch the videos you posted right now. But, I know where to go next time I need a mood lift. Thank you for sharing. I appreciate seeing something uplifting. I wholeheartedly agree with you - animals should never have to suffer like that.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

Skitters (the grey kitten in the video I posted) showed up on doorstep one rainy night. Poor thing was on her last legs; skinny bag of bones, probably had pneumonia, both eyes were infected and she was covered in fleas, ticks and ear mites. This video was shot maybe a month after she found us. Mugs we adopted from the shelter due to be euthanized.
All our pets are throw-aways actually, they seem to gravitate to our house lol. No, we don't put food outside either. I miss having birds though, we raised a blue jays and they are a delight but our 3 cats might not love them the same way I would.

I don't know how people can abuse animals, to me it's inconceivable but then so is war and a fair number of other things. Makes me wonder sometimes if I'm the one who's normal and it's everybody else that's crazy.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join