It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some interesting things about the Obamacare individual mandate tax compliance form

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Here is an additional tax form everyone will need to fill out for next years taxes. (scroll down the page a little for the document)

Tax compliance form

Take a look at the instructions, G states religious exemption. If you read further it states you can apply for a waiver from dept of health and human services. Can anyone start a religion? If lets say I wanted to start the religion of Litterbaux. It might stink but once you get dug in your surroundings will start being a little more pleasant.

Also look at I. Illegal immigrants are exempt? I understand if you're working in this country illegally your not going to file a tax return but why have that listed? If they are filing some kind of modified return, why aren't they contributing to it? Why would an illegal immigrant get better treatment than a tax paying citizen?

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by litterbaux

All very good points litterbaux!

Tell me more about this new religion.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   

all hail the almighty Litterbaux, The Fresh Scoop of Clean Air. May your sand clump firmly!

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 02:51 AM
link   

I'm sorry, but I think that form is a fake.

First of all, the form number is OBMA.

Secondly, the title of the form is called: Obamacare Individual Mandate Tax Compliance Form. But the law is actually called Affordable Care Act.

Thirdly, the article says that readers may view the form at obamacaretaxform.com. Tax forms are available at irs.gov.

top topics

join