It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Fibers Found Embedded Inside Chicken McNuggets

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Strange Fibers Found Embedded Inside Chicken McNuggets

Now this is creepy as hell.
I've known that McNuggets are chicken parts. But now watching this video I'm seeing that it may not even be chicken.

And what's with the fibers? Is that Morgellons?
And the food coloring?
Chicken should not be transparent!
Talk about scary.

This video speaks for itself in that McDonald’s chicken mcnuggets seem to contain some strange ingredients and substances that currently have no explanation. Health Ranger Mike Adams purchased a 10-piece chicken mcnugget meal from a McDonald’s restaurant and decided to examine them under carefully controlled conditions using a high-powered digital microscope. What he found was quite interesting as you will note in the video below.

Through his investigations, not only did he find weird fiber like objects, but there were a number of odd colors including a blue egg shaped object that resembled an antifreeze like glob.

What are these strange ingredients? We do not know. We also do not know if they are safe or unsafe to consume as not much is known about them. However, these mysterious ingredients are another great reason why we should avoid processed foods and stick with fresh, clean foods.

Share this with friends and family who might still be eating McDonald’s food.
- See more at: www.collective-evolution.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   
That is why I stay away from Soylent Orange!

Not to mention that that green soylent...

I have not eaten there since the early 90's and didn't really like it then!

Anyone who eats at McDonald's gets what they pay for!

Organic Chicken is expensive! So what do you think a $1 will get you? Processed Something meat, heck you could tell people it would kill them, or it's people or it is poison and they would still eat it!...

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   
already a thread about this
More Chicken McNugget 'strange fiber' photos released by Natural News Forensic Food Labs.
edit on 3/10/2013 by amraks because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Boy, am I sick of videos that yak, yak, yak instead of cutting to the chase.

People have been pointing this out for years and still the masses eat them. Sometimes you can't save people from themselves.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

Has to be Morgellons.

But the nuggets are so damn tasty...next thing they'll say is that tomato sauce contains fly eggs.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   
McDonald's food is the worst… The sad thing is kids like my little brother - who's 12 - and all his friends don't care.
When I show him things like this or when he watched Super Size Me he shrugged it off and told me "We're American and this is our food".
Even his friends respond like that.. Saying we're "fat" Americans and don't need to worry about our health since we'll be fat and die anyway.
I wish there was a way to shut places like McDonald's and Taco Bell down because the food is disgusting, fake and unhealthy.

new topics

top topics

join