It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Insect Minds and Psychics

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Vipassana

I believe you. To give an idea on how far I traveled with the wasp content in my hand, we walked from nearly the back end of an Old Navy and about another 200 ft outside with it staying content and grooming. Its wings may have been damaged (I couldn't see any) though but it was not even trying to climb off my hand nor did it bite/sting me. You're in good company and I'm glad that you experienced that. It's pretty amazing, isn't it?

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Vipassana
This happened to me about 5 years ago:

I was sitting in the sunroom of my house meditating. I noticed a fly buzzing against the window, as flies often do, as if trying to escape the house. Having recently read about the law of attraction and being in a meditative state, I opened the door and tried to send thoughts to the fly to leave through the door. It continued buzzing against the window. So I put my hand out and sent thoughts for the fly to land in my hand so that I could take it outside. I waited a bit, but nothing happened. It just kept buzzing against the window. So I returned to my meditation and let it be. But then...

I was watching TV about 2 hours later, after sundown. I was sitting on the couch with my arm on the armrest. Suddenly a fly landed on the armrest. At first I tried to shoo it away, and it did not move, but then I remembered my experiment from earlier. I gently placed my hand against the edge of the armrest, palm facing up. The fly then crawled off the armrest, onto my hand, and came to rest in the center of my palm.

My heart was racing, I couldn't believe it. So I stood up and made the 50 foot walk to the same door of the sunroom. Opened it, put my hand outside, and the fly flew away.

I rarely tell this story because I feel that no one will believe me. But this thread was too perfect not to. This experience was life changing, as it confirmed to me that psychic power/the law of attraction is a very real phenomenon. I don't know if put thoughts in the "mind" of the fly, or if the universe was simply reflecting my intentions. I don't really expect or care if anyone believes me, as I know it happened and it has led me deeper into thought experimentation and meditation, forever.

Maybe by showing the fly that you meant it no harm it simply found some trust for you?

I once saved a wasp that was near dead in the water. I felt like it understood that I wasn't going to harm it . I observed it, took some pictures and watched it till it dried off and flew away. Soon after I had a nest built on my front door. I left it alone and they left me alone until my dad came for a visit and did me the "favor" of killing them. I can't help but wonder if they felt disappointment as they died. I felt like we had some type of understanding. I have no doubt they have the ability to access threats. I wasn't one to them.

It may have been a telepathic connection you had, but I think it' less of a jump to assume that animals have more thinking ability than we tend to give them credit for.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by taoistguy

LIKe men who stare at insects sorta thing? I'm not sure if this applies but I once had a real real hard time killing a hornet (what are those things made of?) and when I did it was like a few moments after I seen little bursts of motion as if it was the hornets spirit which very well could be.

I also thought men who stare at goats started with bugs and that's based on a read story.

I think Destination truth or ghost hunters int. had an awesome episode where they were some place tropic and some spirit seemed to control the bugs en masse.

I think if you did try to control a bug to fly to a certain wall, spot or object I would think it would take a lot of tests before you could even verify a positive from a coincidence.

I always had an impression when a person died they could easily
Possess bugs.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Johnathanandheather

I think starting with small things would be best. And it would take a lot of testing.
I've heard of some people being able to 'talk' to swarms of bees.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join