It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Power of GOD

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   
The Power of God. Imaginary beings created out of the mind of man have no power what so ever. If God has all the power he/she sure the hell is wasting his/her time. As in look at the world around you...all the death & dieing, all the wars, all the innocent children that suffer, that starve, that want only for a meal. Yea God got all that power and sits and does nothing, nathan, nada. From where I stand if God has all the power and sits and watches the despair and the suffering of the innocent, then God is a spitefull, sadistic SOB.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by openyourmind1262

Exactly. Why do you think I prefer to take matters into my own hands? I can't trust someone like that, even if they did exist.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Amen brother, amen!.......... That's a lil sarcasm for the power hungry.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Drilluminati

Blue Shift
That would be nice, except that the world obviously doesn't work that way. Bad, selfish people prosper all the time and terrible, horrible things happen to good, pure, innocent people.

It's almost as if GOD doesn't really have anything to do with it!

There is more to the picture. And has been shown to us all. We choose not to understand. You already know the why. It is in EVERYTHING around us. It is Possibility! There have been great scholar teachers that explained it yet they cannot just put the answer on a silver platter as you are a gluttnest and do not deserve to know this. To love the world everything shall be revealed. Stop living in hate!

Questions....God is present when two or more are present correct? We as humans have a "Soul" correct....HE has always been with us

Sell it to me in a Dummy's book. Not this mumbo jumbo.

Why are we not worthy, how can we become worthy. What do we do? In step by step instructions.

I want to test this power.

I need 2 people with souls.. RIght? Where do they come from and how can I test their soul-ability?

What if I have 2 people without souls and then make them pray? Or eat a wafer?

I dunno, sounds a bit flakey to me, I'd rather be a gluttonist free of the problems of pleasing god in order to die anyway..

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Drilluminati
οὖ γάρ εἰσιν δύο ἢ τρεῖς συνηγμένοι εἰς τὸ ἐμὸν ὄνομα, ἐκεῖ εἰμι ἐν μέσῳ αὐτῶν. Clearly does not state anything about jesus ...it does state " I AM" there

rough literal translation "When two or three are gathered in adhesion , I AM there.
edit on 1-10-2013 by Drilluminati because: added rough translation

Solvent based or water based?

I can get both. But I'm not sure that I should go around supergluing people together just yet.

Should I use water and flour? It's safer, but I'm not sure the bond is strong enough to give us the power of god.

Damn it, why cant these instructions be for us simple folk

edit on 1-10-2013 by winofiend because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Drilluminati

windword
reply to post by Drilluminati

God is present when two or more are present correct?

Why? Do you mean to say that a person can't pray alone, and experience the presence of God? BAH!

no im stating when you pray there are already two present! not 1 as as we start as 2 in 1 but when you become illuminated we are 3 in 1.

You're pitching a ball but no one has any mitts, brother.

Where can we get these things.

So if I pray with the lights on I have company?

When did this start... damn it, I have locks for a reason. Now I need bars.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I AM GOD Jesus HIM there all man made words....not his TRUE name....you will NEVER know his true name!

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   

openyourmind1262
The Power of God. Imaginary beings created out of the mind of man have no power what so ever. If God has all the power he/she sure the hell is wasting his/her time. As in look at the world around you...all the death & dieing, all the wars, all the innocent children that suffer, that starve, that want only for a meal. Yea God got all that power and sits and does nothing, nathan, nada. From where I stand if God has all the power and sits and watches the despair and the suffering of the innocent, then God is a spitefull, sadistic SOB.

Then you have no other person to blame but yourself. I know thats a hard pill to swallow but that is the truth!

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   

winofiend

Drilluminati

windword

God is present when two or more are present correct?

Why? Do you mean to say that a person can't pray alone, and experience the presence of God? BAH!

no im stating when you pray there are already two present! not 1 as as we start as 2 in 1 but when you become illuminated we are 3 in 1.

You're pitching a ball but no one has any mitts, brother.

Where can we get these things.

So if I pray with the lights on I have company?

When did this start... damn it, I have locks for a reason. Now I need bars.

You are 1- a Physical body are you not? and 2)Consious are you not? the number 3 has been proven to be part of the Architecture of the universe. The last peice majority of us are missing is GOD....you are the SON and the HOLY SPIRIT.

That is fine. I will pitch until i cannot pitch anymore. I feel sorry for anyone who cannot see the truth but it will never make me give up. The emerald tablet is over 20,000 years old..predates any religious text by 10,000 years minium. so unfortantly we need to wake up. the truth has been writen already. the new texts were the same but in story form not straight up. you have to read into it.
It will never be my loss that you dont get it. you have been told the rest is your path to walk down. and i wish you the best of luck on your wonderful journey. light be to all and do to thy neighbor as you would have them do unto you.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   

winofiend

Drilluminati

Blue Shift
That would be nice, except that the world obviously doesn't work that way. Bad, selfish people prosper all the time and terrible, horrible things happen to good, pure, innocent people.

It's almost as if GOD doesn't really have anything to do with it!

There is more to the picture. And has been shown to us all. We choose not to understand. You already know the why. It is in EVERYTHING around us. It is Possibility! There have been great scholar teachers that explained it yet they cannot just put the answer on a silver platter as you are a gluttnest and do not deserve to know this. To love the world everything shall be revealed. Stop living in hate!

Questions....God is present when two or more are present correct? We as humans have a "Soul" correct....HE has always been with us

Sell it to me in a Dummy's book. Not this mumbo jumbo.

Why are we not worthy, how can we become worthy. What do we do? In step by step instructions.

I want to test this power.

I need 2 people with souls.. RIght? Where do they come from and how can I test their soul-ability?

What if I have 2 people without souls and then make them pray? Or eat a wafer?

I dunno, sounds a bit flakey to me, I'd rather be a gluttonist free of the problems of pleasing god in order to die anyway..

i missed this post...you want it as simple as you can...real talk. There are symbols EVERYWHERE . They are called archetypes. IE i say a car has how many wheels? you say 4...but your technically wrong. not all cars have 4 wheels.....majority do. These symbols are VERY important and are filled with knowledge. The Eye of RA/all seeing eye, Snake in a circle eating itself, pyramid. they are there to desensitize you. you dont notice them anymore. all those corperate logos your bombarded at with daily. This is to stop you from dwelling on them. as this is what is needed to "unlock" them. You could not ever explain to someone what a symbol means. not because its sacred but because of the principals it hold cannot be transformed into physical language. these are what help unlock god. The logos being around you is not conspiracy theory. its FACT look up companies with eye logos. these and the coloring of the logos make you do things you may not realize that have become programed to do. you see arches you go to mcdonalds. you see LS on that car model you have to buy it. you unlock these symbols one after another and it free's your mind. praying is REAL, MAGICK is REAL. you watch harry potter and tell your children how silly it is to believe in such things. yet its the very object that keeps your running the rat wheel.

I cannot walk your path for you. You dont have to believe me. I know what im saying to be TRUE as the holy ghost has made it apparent to me. If it doesn't sit will with you, dont listen and walk away. i loose nothing. but let me tell you one thing. GOD is everywhere, he is everything, he is the universe. The law of correspondence states "as above so below, as below so above" that also means "as outside so inside, and as inside so outside"

please answer these ....Where is the origins of your thoughts? Are they truly of you?

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Dude, the hard pill to swallow here is this crap your slinging in this thread. Make some damn sense in a sentence or two and you want get flamed the way you are. From the look of it you need that imaginary God to use his/her power to put out the flames in this thread. And I am damn fine being ALONE. I dont need an imaginary God to praise when things go good, or a devil to blame when things go bad. I can do both equally as well, all by myself. Take some responsability for your actions or complete lack thereof and stop useing God and the Devil as your crutches to get thru life. Lifes pretty damn hard.....get a really good helmet. A good place to start is stop lieing to yourself about God. Let me suggest a good read...you do read? God is not Great: How Religion Poisions Everything...By Christopher Hitchens.Please, Please dont come back and tell me I need to read the Bible..Been there, done that. And I can assure you God is not in me...I evicted him long,long ago. Devil too, seems as if they both dont like paying rent.

edit on 2-10-2013 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by openyourmind1262

I will not tell you to read the bible. i am not slinging any crap to you! I promise that. Yes i do read, i have read many books. I take every responsibility for all of my actions. I believe you really are misunderstanding the things i tell you. God (The architecture of the universe) is very real. so you believe in hard facts. i'll give you a pill of reality that is going to be hard to swallow. This all FACT -- "Electromagnetic radiation" is just about everything you perceive and breaks down to: radio waves, microwaves, infrared radiation, visible light, ultraviolet radiation, X-rays and gamma rays. ok we can sense a few of these - visible light and radio waves. got that? here is another fact you can never physically touch anything. In fact the closest you will ever be to touching anything in the entire universe was when you were conceived in your mothers womb.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join