It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Well sense Gov Taxed me for them to be up all year can we get our tax money back for the down time?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Well sense Gov Taxed us for them to be up all year can we get our tax money back for the down time?

Seriously, when you pay for something and dont get service your due a refund are you not?

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Xeven

The taxes you are paying this year were spent by the government five years ago.

Like buying crap on a credit card. Sure, your TV broke before you paid it off but you still have to pay it off even if it doesnt work.

The difference with the government and your taxes is they forced you to buy more than you wanted to at terms you never agreed to.
edit on 1-10-2013 by thisguyrighthere because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I'm with you - I want my taxes prorated please.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Xeven

Frankly, none of your federal tax dollars (aside from the opt-in freebie donation to the ruling party) pays for anything.... anything other than the service charges on the debt our politician's have imposed upon the people.

All federal taxes revenue is used to satisfy the debt to the Federal Reserve (Who owns that? Not "the people" that's for sure!)

But then... if we ask the party they will perform a ballet of misdirection... since the laws of insider trading don't apply to them .... yet.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Gov still down. Still saving me taxes. I want a huge refund this year!

new topics

top topics

join