It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

strange occurence

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I live in laval (just next to montreal,quebec, canada). This afternoon I was going out to meet a friend and when i looked up at the sky I noticed a large series of cloud like waves scattered all over. shortly after i witnessed a jet plane fly over the "waves" leaving a really bright vivid jet stream. Not too long after the first flew by, one after another (sometimes two at a time) 10 or 11 jet planes flew across the sky in the distance. The first jet stream ended up covering the strange waves. After I was walking over a bridge leading to my friend's house and began staring at the sun (it was going down around that time) i was actually able to see the sun in it's entirety. it gave off a almost a lavender type colour and it had seemed like it had a ring of energy tracing along it's circle like appearence. ***I was talking with my girlfriend about signs in the sky, and god's synchroninity and we both saw somewhat of a black vessel fly towards the sun---go in back of it and emerge from the other side......Can someone please try and prove me wrong on this one.....I'm quite confused myself

(edit to remove caps from title)

[edit on 14-11-2004 by pantha]

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 04:33 PM
link   
You have finally described the chemtrail spraying going on all over. The rippled effect is when Elf or HAARP is applied. When the sky has that pinkish/purple color it means they are spraying Bariun they also have tested and found particles of Aluminum and cob webs with red blood cells.
Many of us are involved in researching this- plants, animals and human's are becoming sick. People are having more sinus problems, allergies, trouble breathing, headaches, nose bleeds, being tired, dizzy and not being able to think right.
Animals are getting leisons on them and many are dying.
Also many UFO's are showing up in and around the trails we can'r figure if they are in a way helping or just observing.
If I find out I will keep you posted and keep looking up.
Lorraine
observe50

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Ok that's what I assumed, great solar/sky events are occuring and officials are covering up. I'm sure that soon many things will be revealed.

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Sorry, I didn't mention it earlier but I have been sick for 2 weeks now and the cold is still present. very coincidental.

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 04:48 PM
link   
i've been seeing that too, man. i live in oshawa, just north of Toronto, Ontario. Been seeing them every day as well.

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Yeah right that's crazy I don't hear from many canadians. There is alot of air activity over here it's fun to watch the skys.

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Here in the SE USA we are seeing alot of really brite pink in the rather strang cloud formations. Could this be the same thing?
I have not seen any of the jets though. Just puffy clouds that look like that were positioned perfectly in the sky with a beautifull brite pink mixed in between the perfect puffs.

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 06:16 PM
link   
man you guys ned to get yourselve a digi camera and get snapping. If it happens a lot around your way just carry one of those throw away use once cameras. you never know.

top topics

join