It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just like, like, like, like, like, like

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   
All emotions come from judgement.

If you feel bad you certainly are not making a good judgment of your present moment.
Whatever it is that you are going through now, the event is not the problem, your interpretation of it is the problem.

So i tell you very simply that you have to say to yourself: I LIKE MY LIFE RIGHT NOW, Say it with conviction, you have to believe iit, otherwise it wont work.

Wanna feel good? LOVE your moment, LOVE your life, you have to say: I LIKE IT.

Even if you are crying or yelling, even if you go through up and downs, light and darkness, overall, you LOVE your life in all times. it don't matter, sometimes when you are playing your game, you may be stressed, but if you ask yourself if you like the game, you say, sure, i love it.

Life must be like this. You have to love it at all times, no matter what you are going through at the present moment.

Its called unconditional love for existence and it will support your moment with love.

Try it for 21 days and then make your conclusions.

Love u all.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Manula

I 'like' this attitude.

I agree that is all about perception! That is why people are attracted to that person that is always smiling, no matter what the situation is. It is why we are all attracted to that positive person in our life. Positive attracts positive.

You can make your life whatever you want it to be. Good or bad. Have a good day!!

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Manula

What if you have been abducted by nefarious persons and are being subjected to relentless rape and torture. Surrounded by the corpses of previous victims?

I think life is about balance.

Equal parts hate and like. Doing both appropriately and proportionally are key to being a well adjusted effective human being.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Manula

I love you too

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I would have to say that listen to the voices in your own head would be a start too.

They are your Emotion's that you hide from the out side world from other's. The voices made me do it, no they did not! Now the one's who let their voices scream everyday do have a problem!

They are still a part of you. Ego would love it if you did not listen to them for then it have it's own way. And having a bad day is going to happen anyway, might as well learn to accept it and learn from it.

When you get to that point, ask yourself this: Why am I having a bad day? You now get just the moment and not the whole day. What is bothering you now to call the whole day bad?

Finding out this, you find that somewhere you did not listen to one of them voice's or of Ego's voice's. WTH? Yep! Ego can play too so by listening you can see each and every voice as they are! Wait! Now not only do you have this help but another one, World Mirror.

You have all the help one's need's to enjoy life. When life throws you a ball curve, it's because you have work to do or do not want to see the mirror.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Manula

You know that is a very wise piece of advice-there was a woman from Colorado I used to communicate with,she said she trained herself to a much higher level of happiness by an attitude of "loving the moment" even the most mundane things as "I love this coffee/toast/cereal I'm having-i love that it is sunny outside/raining/windy etc you get the picture.And I have to say,this woman was always in a happy frame of mind,even if her day included things she found annoying like driving into Denver to search for a certain premises,having chores she would have liked avoid.

One thing I can state with absolute sincerity from personal experiences-being grumbling,complaining,irritable,selfpitying and generally negative about obstacles+problems in my life has led to no good and no improvement-it only makes one feel much worse-i am making an effort lately to not be negative about the problems+obstacles I face,but to concentrate on the positive-and there usually are at least a few strong positives.It also helps to remember that bad times pass-and I have looked back at such times,once things havw improved-and in hindsight seen how I could have had a much easier time of the hard times if I'd made a real effort to be more positive.
When one has a pessimistic,rather negative nature because life has been pretty much relentlessly difficult+filled with huge obstacles+serious problems since first memory,here in one's late 40's it maybe just gets too draining+depressing+exhausting to be this way-and I opened up to being more grateful and positive in my way of thinking.

Because of news of abominable happenings+atrocitities one is inundated with have a very demoralising effect momentarily,I purposefully try to balance my reading of those,to stay aware of the basic global daily happenings but not wallow in every "fresh hell".

This approach of "like" whether you like or not does become a habit-one that has many beneficial results+and the opposite,of just allowing oneself to wallow in problems+adversity,have no benefit whatso ever.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Manula

if you want to live the life you love, love the life you live. I agree so true, we forget what its all about and become bound by things. Its time for us to finally update this wrong view.

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Manula

When you say "Yes" to life, you go with the flow. When you say "No" to life, you get beat up and wind up having to go anyway eventually.

Sometimes saying "no" to what someone asks you to do is saying "yes" to life in the bigger picture.

The river flows towards the easiest direction, effortless, and yet, may people use so much effort to fight against the flow of the river of life and try to go upstream instead.

top topics

join