It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Genesis (Creation) in 3D Full Length Movie

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Not sure how many of you heard of the Genesis 3D movie in production and is taking funds on Indiegogo to support it. I think this may be the first full length movie on Creation, it is 3D and computer animated.
They are taking the word of God literally along with the help of scientist and experts to try to make the movie as accurate as possible to how creation unfolded and what it would look like. It sounds interesting, they have some trailers for it already, but right now are raising funding to complete the project.

So far the funding is going well for them, but if you like to contribute you can get a copy of the movie when finished.
They are using new 3D and I think they also may have copies of the older 3D available as well.

$30 download of the movie
$60 Blu-Ray DVD with 3D glasses and also a regular DvD with older 3D I believe.

www.indiegogo.com...

I'm not associated with the producers other than being a fellow Christian.

By the way, "the Gap theory" will not be part of it, although that idea I do not dismiss as being possible myself.
The creators of this movie do not subscribe to the Gap theory as far as I know.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Kaboose

30 bucks to download and 60 bucks for a Dvd and it is all hogwash, no thanks.
Also isn't soliciting for money not allowed on ATS?.
edit on 29-9-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I'd prefer a movie based on the Sumerian story, I think it would be far more interesting.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   
It may at the very least be entertaining. I can only picture it. Setting: a glade of fine dirt. Slowly, the middle rises up and takes the form of a man. Details are sculpted as by invisible hands. Presto, 'tis Adam.
I'm not sure I want to imagine Eve's construction...

edit on 29-9-2013 by EllaMarina because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join