It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Angel Hair/Fibers Fall from sky

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by tracehd1

LOL

Wow, its called spider webs.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   

winofiend

Unity_99
And they look like spider webs, but thicker. And they are billowing off the mountain behind our house. Huge long thick spider webs, single strands, that have no spiders, comign from the sky, crossing the valley from what seems to be the large hill behind our place, and its not nice sight.

when I told my son to get rid of the web that attached to the house, he walked through it, like he is apt to do, has no fear of spiders. And it stuck to his back and woudln't go away. He finally rolled on the grass to get rid of the connection.

I didn't think they were real spiders, in fact, chemtrails or something out of a black op lab came to mind.
edit on 28-9-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

Oo

Personally I think it's the left over fake skin substance from the cloning labs that are under the Earth's surface. It's where they create the doppelgangers. And a by product is this semi membranous strand like substance that disintegrates if you put it under an electron microscope. They tried testing it in a hydrogen sulphate fuel based osmosis machine in order to transmogrify the cells for cellular chromatographic readings, but it just vanished before their eyes. Even the thermometers they had set up to capture any temperature readings all read absolute zero. Cold. It was like it was not even there. Insane stuffs.

so, what I want to know, are they planning a new false flag? They're preparing the clones for a reason.

Be on the look out for more actors and doubles on the scene of the next tragedy. I swear we'll catch them in the act one day, we just have to remain vigilent. vigili.. Remain Alert!

maybe it's spiders...
edit on 28-9-2013 by winofiend because: (no reason given)

Bravo good sir, Bravo!

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Jinn82

I have. Can you imagine coming upon something like this?

Texas

Pakistan

Pure nightmare fuel.

edit on 9/29/2013 by Josephus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I live in Sacramento and I saw this "stuff" last year. I would watch it floating down from the sky.

My first thought was spider webs. But on closer examination I realized it was not. (this stuff landed in my yard and in the streets surrounding my abode. )

My second thought was Halloween "webbing" that the wind had picked up and carried. Again, it was not.

I wish I would have put some in a baggy or taken a photo, but did not. This stuff floating to the ground lasted several days but did not "stay" long on the ground. I do not know if the wind took it away or if it just dissipated, I do know my cat would watched it come down, go up to it, look and then skedaddle away from it.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   

winofiend

Unity_99
And I don't believe its natural.

A friend, hopefully jokingly, told me the spiders had ascended and maybe they were sending out web lines, to try and contact ETs. But alas, I informed him, predators don't ascend...And that isn't even funny.
edit on 28-9-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

Oh it's not natural at all. It's sinister. They've got machines that do it.

It basically, spins a human formed embryo at 1000mph in a free standing governer, and it exfoliates the dead residue after they've created your clone. Like a really big human faery floss machine.

I swear it tastes like candy too.

Maybe I should stop learning my sciense at the local fair.. but it's just easier to blend in with all the clowns there..

Not sure what that's about. What I think along the lines of, is Rockerfeller's Spider statues in NYC, which are hideous and that just prior to Fukushima, the whole Rockerfeller clan, took off to India. Not too long after there was a thread about an attack on a town there by never seen before rather large spiders.

And from what I know about their bases, and their DNA work, some on missing chidlren, its horrendous as well. I've stood out under the stars demanding remedy, help, telling them if not, then retire from your counsels and let women and grandmothers take over for a good universe, and also, asking for rememedy under the highest cosmic laws possible, for we're the DNA of the cosmos and the best of the best laws apply to us.

I send up SOS all the time.

Now, while we try to capture and release spiders, not always possible but the best we can, and don't want to harm needlessly, however, if anything bad is going to happen, we may need flame throwers and other such weapons. Hope they have nothing planned, its bad enough if its chemtrails or nano technology.
edit on 7-10-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   
That first video is from Phx Az. I have lived here all my life, and have never seen migrating spiders that cause that on trees or anything else. I have seen baby spiders leave a web here and it looks nothing like that.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join