It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Angel Hair/Fibers Fall from sky

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I seen this story on UFO Blogger,

Chemtrail Fibers Blanket Texas Town Over-Night

I thought it sooooo bizarre that I rushed over to ATS to see what "We" knew on the subject,

ATS Angel Hair

ATS Angel Hair Phenomena

ATS Angel Hair Event/ Pics

Here's the video that I thought was strange. Unlike the ATS threads this is actually "Raining down" and not in clumps.

Even stranger,

I can't say I agree w/ left overs from UFO's... However: my Ancestors thought the Earth was Flat. I do believe in Geo Engineering... Chemtrails... So, what in the heck substance would this be??

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by tracehd1

hmm makes me think of Morgellons Disease.

Love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Spider webs.

dfw.cbslocal.com...

edit on 9/28/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I believe these fibers are actually spider webs from newly hatched baby spiders that make these tiny parachutes immediately upon hatching. I am from north TX and have seen these my entire life.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Whateva69

hmm makes me think of Morgellons Disease.

Love and harmony
Whateva

Morgellons (also called Morgellons disease or Morgellons syndrome) is a name given to a condition in 2002 by Mary Leitao[1] where sufferers have the delusional belief that they are infested with parasites, whereas in reality no such parasites are present. Sufferers may exhibit a range of cutaneous symptoms such as crawling, biting, and stinging sensations (formication); unusual fibers in the skin; and persistent skin lesions (e.g., rashes or sores). These symptoms have been consistently identified by a range of medical experts[2] including dermatologists,[3] entomologists,[4] and psychiatrists,[5] as consistent with delusional parasitosis.[6] Some cases of self-diagnosed Morgellons have been more accurately diagnosed as known skin disorders.[3]

Really? They're filming these " Fibers " So, unless we all get the same delusion watching the vid.... I don't get it. lol (?)

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   

jonasdelnegros
I believe these fibers are actually spider webs from newly hatched baby spiders that make these tiny parachutes immediately upon hatching. I am from north TX and have seen these my entire life.

Good explanation... And you might be right. I wish these samples could be tested. Im not quite convinced in Spider Webs... I'll research it.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Raining Morgellons Disease!

The disease makes watching the sky: MORGELLONS
www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxYb-cVeaYo

Finding Blue Fibers and odes in Chicken Whack Nuggets:

McDonalds Chicken McNuggets Under A Microscope
www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXSt0X64NRY

TWINART Connect the Dots / Space Ship
www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUq_7M4kLPA

edit on 28-9-2013 by AbleEndangered because: switched a video, with embed video

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 09:27 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I'm going to back up the spider-web answer. I see them ballooning a lot once a year here, especially when I'm at work, and it looks pretty identical to that. In fact, I'm going to say I'm 99% sure that's what that is and I tend to doubt myself a lot. Haha

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   

tracehd1

Case Closed (?)

Yes:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ThePawnsTheory

I agree and asked for the thread to disappear. Mystery solved... lol

I knew if I brought it here it would be solved.. lol

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   

yep, that was my first thought also, if there`s so much of this stuff all over the place why doesn`t someone just scoop some up in a jar and take it to be tested.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   
And they look like spider webs, but thicker. And they are billowing off the mountain behind our house. Huge long thick spider webs, single strands, that have no spiders, comign from the sky, crossing the valley from what seems to be the large hill behind our place, and its not nice sight.

when I told my son to get rid of the web that attached to the house, he walked through it, like he is apt to do, has no fear of spiders. And it stuck to his back and woudln't go away. He finally rolled on the grass to get rid of the connection.

I didn't think they were real spiders, in fact, chemtrails or something out of a black op lab came to mind.
edit on 28-9-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Have any of you seen the case of 100ft spider webs covering trees, it happens when the spiders hatch from the eggs ready to explore the world, but they then find a problem, the weather is a bit more rainy than usual and they cannot reach the ground due to it being flooded, can you imagine 1000 spiders making webs in one tree, the webs eventually attach to the next tree.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   

maybe it was somone in a plane trimming there pubes in the bathroom, jk

but thats pretty cool ill look into it

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Jinn82
reply to post by Unity_99

Have any of you seen the case of 100ft spider webs covering trees, it happens when the spiders hatch from the eggs ready to explore the world, but they then find a problem, the weather is a bit more rainy than usual and they cannot reach the ground due to it being flooded, can you imagine 1000 spiders making webs in one tree, the webs eventually attach to the next tree.

The thing is, this is not from trees close by. This is from a mountain/hill and you can see them, billowing through the air, way up high, covering the distance, lets guess and say a mile or so, though it could be 2/3rds of a mile to the base of the moutain, but measuring this height, not sure.

I've seen the migrating spider information, and these webs aren't fine like those, they're very odd ones.

And for the ones who say, this is normal, it happens all the time, but others hang outside and observe nature at all these times of years (and trust me I know spidies like to get warm before winter, but alas are permanetly evicted my home), this wasn't seen before.

And I don't believe its natural.

A friend, hopefully jokingly, told me the spiders had ascended and maybe they were sending out web lines, to try and contact ETs. But alas, I informed him, predators don't ascend...And that isn't even funny.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Unity_99
And they look like spider webs, but thicker. And they are billowing off the mountain behind our house. Huge long thick spider webs, single strands, that have no spiders, comign from the sky, crossing the valley from what seems to be the large hill behind our place, and its not nice sight.

when I told my son to get rid of the web that attached to the house, he walked through it, like he is apt to do, has no fear of spiders. And it stuck to his back and woudln't go away. He finally rolled on the grass to get rid of the connection.

I didn't think they were real spiders, in fact, chemtrails or something out of a black op lab came to mind.

Oo

Personally I think it's the left over fake skin substance from the cloning labs that are under the Earth's surface. It's where they create the doppelgangers. And a by product is this semi membranous strand like substance that disintegrates if you put it under an electron microscope. They tried testing it in a hydrogen sulphate fuel based osmosis machine in order to transmogrify the cells for cellular chromatographic readings, but it just vanished before their eyes. Even the thermometers they had set up to capture any temperature readings all read absolute zero. Cold. It was like it was not even there. Insane stuffs.

so, what I want to know, are they planning a new false flag? They're preparing the clones for a reason.

Be on the look out for more actors and doubles on the scene of the next tragedy. I swear we'll catch them in the act one day, we just have to remain vigilent. vigili.. Remain Alert!

maybe it's spiders...
edit on 28-9-2013 by winofiend because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Unity_99
And I don't believe its natural.

A friend, hopefully jokingly, told me the spiders had ascended and maybe they were sending out web lines, to try and contact ETs. But alas, I informed him, predators don't ascend...And that isn't even funny.

Oh it's not natural at all. It's sinister. They've got machines that do it.

It basically, spins a human formed embryo at 1000mph in a free standing governer, and it exfoliates the dead residue after they've created your clone. Like a really big human faery floss machine.

I swear it tastes like candy too.

Maybe I should stop learning my sciense at the local fair.. but it's just easier to blend in with all the clowns there..

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 12:36 AM
link   
No need to worry,
Obamacare will save you...

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I don´t know if we we are talking about the same phenomenon - the so-called angel hair phenomenon - that is often associated with UFO sightings.

The biggest marian sighting that ocurred at Fátima (Portugal) was on October (1917) was the angel hair phenomenon was present.

There is another documented report of angel hair falling over Évora (a portuguese town) in the late 1950´s following a UFO (in the sense of an Unidentified Flying Object) sighting over that town that lasted for a few hours.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join