It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SECOND LARGE METEOR EVENT IN 24 HOURS seen in similar region -8 US States and 1 Prov. of Canada.!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 05:50 AM
link   
This may be it...

www.youtube.com...

brilliant blue in color, then again it may have been green and shown up blue on video.
edit on 28-9-2013 by TwiTcHomatic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by cheesy

Cheesy, I can't see the video, but that might just be an issue for me, as i have trouble embedding the youtube videos on my posts and being able to view them, but do you think you could add the link for the video so I can see it? Thank you, sorry for the trouble!

EDIT- you're already a step ahead of me

edit on 28-9-2013 by ML8715 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 05:58 AM
link   
We will also be entering into another meteor shower peak around October 8th through the 10th, the Southern Taurids.

The Southern Taurids are a long-lasting shower that reaches a barely noticeable maximum on October 9 or 10. The shower is active for more than two months but rarely produces more than five shower members per hour, even at maximum activity. The Taurids (both branches) are rich in fireballs and are often responsible for increased number of fireball reports from September through November.

Notice that last line...

link   

TwiTcHomatic
This may be it...

www.youtube.com...

brilliant blue in color, then again it may have been green and shown up blue on video.

Tq but its not that..please type this on search colom on youtube..its from rt..
Meteor Madness Space fireball lights up night sky
in Wisconsin

link   

cheesy
Somebody please..i cant show the video..ist so hard use my phone..this the tittle of the video, search it on youtube...Meteor Madness Space fireball lights up night sky
in Wisconsin
edit on 28-9-2013 by cheesy because: (no reason given)

All the videos I see with that title are old, one was 3 years ago, and another was the same video just posted again 2 weeks ago. But as always, thank you for your digging and your efforts Cheesy! You are great!

link   

Hope this one is OK.

link   
reply to post by cheesy

That may not be the one you are looking for, but that one just happened as well.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Yes sir thats only one..tq, is your brother catch some foto of it? Or the smoke tail maybe?

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Tsu322

Hope this one is OK.

Y3s it is! Tq so much my friend..i owe you one..

Look at that its quite big!

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 06:04 AM
link   

TwiTcHomatic
reply to post by cheesy

That may not be the one you are looking for, but that one just happened as well.

Thats what i am lookin for sir..but i owe you one too sir! Youre great! Tq so much!

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by cheesy

No, unfortunately he was driving. He saidbhe braked in the middle of the highway because it surprised him.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 06:08 AM
link   
After checking the reports and judging the time on the videos, both of them on this page show the same meteor, just from different angles.

Quite a large one to be viewed over such a wide area nonetheless.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 06:08 AM
link   

GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by cheesy

No, unfortunately he was driving. He saidbhe braked in the middle of the highway because it surprised him.

Yes if i were your brother i will stop my car too..make me panic

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 06:10 AM
link   
I found this one too from Italy, 3 September 2013.

edit on 2892013 by Tsu322 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Tsu322
I found this one too from Italy, 3 September 2013.

edit on 2892013 by Tsu322 because: (no reason given)

Wow beautiful..where you get that..have any site?

But today meteor is much more bigger that that i think?

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 06:25 AM
link   
If you want to get really "tinfoil hat time crazy" .. we will be entering a impact risk on October 2nd with Asteroid 2007 FT3.

The impact risk starts this year (imagine that
) and runs through 2110... so the chances of it hitting us on the first day of the list are probably pretty slim. Just figured it was a good time to mention it after the large flash alot got to see last night.

For more info on impact risk for 2007 FT3 - neo.jpl.nasa.gov...

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 06:27 AM
link   

cheesy
Wow tqx for the info sir! So this spin contain lot of space rock and our gravity make it more to come?

1 has questioned this as well cheesy but its subjective w/o the technology to verify in the physical.

cheesy
This is why i am say odd..remember when gov shut down the space fence program and active independent astronomy for help? This is big question..WHY..

@ times it seems some programs are replaced with other programs even if not shared publically cheesy, 1 hopes there is a similar if not more advanced programs established that can mimic the space fence program if not do more then the space fence program could or would of.

Japan

meteor.chicappa.jp...

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 06:32 AM
link   
I saw this one last night while driving at 11:40 pm! 2-3 second bright blue trail. North central Ohio here

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by cheesy

I found it on Youtube when I was looking for the other one. I don't think it is as bright as in USA but there is a good shot of it entering the atmosphere.

I have another video I would like to show you. The video shows large asteroids in our system that have been seen going past us in September 2013. See what you think. I think it may be related to the meteors.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 06:38 AM
link   

TwiTcHomatic
If you want to get really "tinfoil hat time crazy" .. we will be entering a impact risk on October 2nd with Asteroid 2007 FT3.

The impact risk starts this year (imagine that
) and runs through 2110... so the chances of it hitting us on the first day of the list are probably pretty slim. Just figured it was a good time to mention it after the large flash alot got to see last night.

For more info on impact risk for 2007 FT3 - neo.jpl.nasa.gov...

Tqx i just know that..i will keep eye one that tq!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join