It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIDEO: Tragedy averted at Texas McDonald's when robber's gun jams twice

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   
This is crazy , a guy walked into a Fort Worth McDonald's and asked for a cup of water, then pulled out a gun and started telling customers to give him their keys.

He then walked to the counter and approached a man and his son and pulled the trigger at least 5 times but the gun jammed.

Frustrated he went outside fired the gun one time in the street, then went back inside and the gun jammed again.

I saw this reported on my local news and the father said it was god or his guardian angel..

Wow so lucky.

The gunman said he just wanted a cup of water and someone said something and he just "lost it"

www.cbsnews.com...

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 12:27 AM
link   
MOM prayed, GOD answered. End of story!

“We were praying…Last night I told God to keep Jestin, and that’s what I do believe happened.”

A Mother’s Prayer May Have Prevented a McDonald’s Massacre

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 12:37 AM
link   
With crazies like that why would anyone question the need to have a CHL?

Glad no one was killed or shot...

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

Oh come on!! So the millions of other people world wide who also prayed but lost their loved ones in some awful event didn't pray hard enough or what???

Or I guess everyone else was just too far down the list for God to get to or something???

A gun jamming, even repeatedly, isn't a miracle. Now every gun in the world jamming at the same time, then you might have a miracle.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Murgatroid
MOM prayed, GOD answered. End of story!

“We were praying…Last night I told God to keep Jestin, and that’s what I do believe happened.”

A Mother’s Prayer May Have Prevented a McDonald’s Massacre

Or he simply just got lucky. I don't see how "god" would've had any part in it.

The robber probably had little to no knowledge on how to use a gun. Which can explain why the gun jammed twice. Not all criminals are professionals. And obviously this guy isn't. Not only did he try to rob a fast food joint, but he made no attempt to conceal his identity.

Looks only like there was a dumb criminal along with a bit of luck involved.

top topics

join