It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kenyan mall massacre unspeakable torture

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

more thorough post below with quoted post
edit on 30-9-2013 by research100 because: deleted and made another post below

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   
that picture of the raped girl speared through the head with the crucifix is from a movie

727Sky

GAOTU789
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I'm still on the fence on whether these claims are true or propaganda from the TPTB in Kenya.

The reason i say this is because we had people being rescued out the mall up until the very end of this. We should have heard something, even a whisper of this, from some of them. It isn't till 4 days after the fact that these stories are coming out.

In the original thread on this, Deadsnow linked stories of other attacks by Al Shabbab that have occurred in other parts of Kenya since the mall attack. My original thought was these stories( the torture and whatnot, not the other attacks ) were put out to further bolster Kenyans to support whatever decision that the president makes in the near future regarding these terrorists and Somalia.

Could be just my cynical nature I suppose.

ETA: A link showing some of the inconsistencies from the Kenyan Government so far...

www.standardmedia.co.ke...

edit on 27-9-2013 by GAOTU789 because: (no reason given)

I received a picture last week of a young girl who was in a Christian village in Syria. She was raped by an estimated 20 men and the picture had her dead body with her mouth holding a crucifix about 3 feet tall which had been driven out the back of her head as she lay on the bed.

Nothing is worse than an old fashion religious war.. The fighters believe they have god on their side and all others are heathens and dogs to be killed; but let us punish them for being unbelievers first.... If you were Muslim as indicated by the reports and could answer some of the questions you were not shot but released. Propaganda, maybe, but some of the atrocities that are being committed in the name of religion should give everyone in this world a sick feeling to their very soul.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   
The attack in Kenya has history behind it. Somalia, lets be frank, is a disgusting lawless mess of a place and the people that come to the UK from there, are the same, to be honest. However, this is due to them not really having a functioning government in over 20 years, a whole generation has grown up in turmoil and war. The Islamic council (I think) did have some success but then Ethiopia were ordered by America to steam roll in, which is how this mob, the security wing of the then Islamic Council, took over control.

Kenya has been blamed for sending soldiers over, however, out of all those part of the African Union, they were the last to send in soldiers and only did so because of the cross border attacks on mostly tourists on Kenyan soil.

Why Somalian murderers targetted Kenya is to be hoenst because of its strong links with the West and it is reflected in it being a major tourist destination, so an attack would no doubt get global coverage. However, these people regardless of cause, are just slime, that is all, cowards, they haven't the bottle to take on military installations and government buildings directly so target and kill innocent civilians. People can claim they weren't killing kids, but they killed a heavily pregnant woman.

I have always said and I have had a lot of dealings with Somalians, both professioanlly and personally and they are without a doubt, on a totally different frequency to everyone else. Somalia itself is a mess and a total breeding ground for these uneducated slime. So, my feeling is that Britain and America should bomb Somalia to oblivion, I honestly feel that. The incetive for both is 100 billion barrels of oil reserve off the Somalian cost, that should cover the cost of a total bombing campaign. It's no good saying use that to better the life of the Somalian people, that doesn't happen as Nigeria has shown or any oil rich country. These terrorists cannot be bought or bargained with.

Then, I think Britain should compensate all those civililians involved and Kenya itself, if it is found out that "British" nationals were involved in the slaughter, then warned of sanctions should it happen again. May be this will prompt Britain to close its borders and get MI5, MI6 and military units on the streets and go through this country with a fine tooth comb. Any Islamic extremist holding extremist material, mandatory 20 year sentence, anyone with plans to attack, mandatory life sentence 40 years served in confinement with no visits allowed.

Terrorists are nothing more than power hungry uneducated fools, who wish to attack those who oppose their extremist ideology of enslave and control. It doesn't matter whether they are religious or political, all terrorists are murderers and nothing more. It's time a terrorist was treated like a terrorist.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   
There is a war coming, people in the west cant hear it because the sound of the footsteps of war are damped by the bloody bodys of men women and children, our men, our women, our children.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

you will be relieved to know that picture is a fake....from a crappy horror movie. I was at least.

Its not to say that atrocities like that don't happen at the hands of barbarian extremists ....who are on a mission of awful in the name of "allah"......but that pic is fake.......thank god.

EDIT:
Never mind....I see it has been mentioned already.

edit on 9 30 2013 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Well lets ask a Mormon? Amram Musungu who is part of Bringham Young University and a Romney supporter had family members at the mall. A family member who is part of his tax evasion scam. He runs a charity that has never filed a 990 tax form. He has a family member who is part of that charity that lives in Kenya but works full time in other businesses. Who was inside the mall for two days while this went on.

Tied to the church and school.
www.musunguorganization.org...

Has family at the Mall. Was there inside the mall for two days.
www.ksl.com...

Supports Romney article.
articles.washingtonpost.com...

Has tax charity in his name with family member.

Officers and directors who work full time but never filed a 990 with the IRS?

Charles K. Musungu
ke.linkedin.com...

Mr. Moses Karanja
Operations Manager - Kenya

Mr. Moses Karanja seems to have beaten his wife.
mugshots.com...

Here he is again different arrest. Different shirt.
mugshots.com...

So yes they do have a lot of problems and people keep bringing them here. Romney? Mormons? Bringham Young University?

Is this a example of the Christians being persecuted?

edit on 30-9-2013 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   

research100
that picture of the raped girl speared through the head with the crucifix is from a movie

727Sky

GAOTU789

I'm still on the fence on whether these claims are true or propaganda from the TPTB in Kenya.

The reason i say this is because we had people being rescued out the mall up until the very end of this. We should have heard something, even a whisper of this, from some of them. It isn't till 4 days after the fact that these stories are coming out.

In the original thread on this, Deadsnow linked stories of other attacks by Al Shabbab that have occurred in other parts of Kenya since the mall attack. My original thought was these stories( the torture and whatnot, not the other attacks ) were put out to further bolster Kenyans to support whatever decision that the president makes in the near future regarding these terrorists and Somalia.

ETA: A link showing some of the inconsistencies from the Kenyan Government so far...

I received a picture last week of a young girl who was in a Christian village in Syria. She was raped by an estimated 20 men and the picture had her dead body with her mouth holding a crucifix about 3 feet tall which had been driven out the back of her head as she lay on the bed.

Nothing is worse than an old fashion religious war.. The fighters believe they have god on their side and all others are heathens and dogs to be killed; but let us punish them for being unbelievers first.... If you were Muslim as indicated by the reports and could answer some of the questions you were not shot but released. Propaganda, maybe, but some of the atrocities that are being committed in the name of religion should give everyone in this world a sick feeling to their very soul.

Very interesting if we are referring to the same picture. She was a very pretty black haired girl from the before and after pics I received. Very graphic and well done special effects if we are speaking of the same Pic. There is so much disinformation on just about everything anymore it is hard to separate the wheat from the chaff.
Do you recall the name of the movie I would like to look it up and verify.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Soloprotocol
Sounds like the old first world war anti German Propaganda with Nuns and Children being Bayoneted...

When will people on here ever learn..The Daily Mail is a Trash rag that sensationalizes a story just to sell more Crapolla to the sheeeple.

edit on 27-9-2013 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

I remember reading the daily mail a good few days ago, and they quoted the doctors being angry with the claims of torture as they were inconsistent with the injuries.

Then all of a sudden, that changes to "he is angry with all the torture that happened."

If the Kenyan soldiers had accidently hit the concrete support columns, collapsed the roof and killed the hostages, how else can they cover that up? Oh the terrorists were torturing everyone, and we had no option.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I am curios about the hacking of Google.co.ke during this event. Seems while all these outgoing messages were going out from the terrorist inside the mall. Google.co.ke got hacked or redirected to a new page. That is Kenyas google by the way.

jambonewspotcom1.jambonewspot.netdna-cdn.com...

Pakistani Leets? Well just look closer at one of the names there. Neo Haxor. Did you see it?

Neohaxor.org website. He is named Nathan Hamiel. And he lives in Jacksonville, Florida. So do we need to arresst this guy for being a Pakistani Hacker living in Florida? Or do we say that is was the US government that hacked google.co.ke during this event to hide the information coming from the mall?

www.linkedin.com...

Nathan Hamiel
Managing Consultant at FishNet Security
Jacksonville, Florida Area Computer & Network Security

Vulnerability Assessment Penetration Testing Security Web Application Security PCI DSS Intrusion Detection Security Architecture Design Incident Response CEH Information Security Firewalls CISSP Application Security Risk Assessment Social Engineering

They don't have a Pakistani Office.

www.fishnetsecurity.com...
edit on 30-9-2013 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   

I am curios about the hacking of Google.co.ke during this event

That is an excellent observation and a problem for sure however tracking down those responsible is difficult if not impossible.

It is somewhat given that the next attack on America will be preceded by a cyber attack to prevent the 3 levels of operation security from communicating with each other. The first layer computerized face recognition software is more widespread than most people know. The second and third levels are classified but we know they are satellite based and more than likely employ the newest drone technology that allows the machines to hover for quite a long time awaiting a target-as opposed to ground intelligence identifying the target. And, they are deadly, with an upgrade to the hellfire missiles no one knows anything about.

As far as this attack and the hacking of google.ke is far, far out of my range of intelligence. I have been told to expect the unexpected and this could very well have been pulled off by Ukrainian hackers with links to both British and American intelligence. That sounds somewhat counterproductive however the destruction of the Iranian mainframe to their Nuclear programs by Ukrainian hacker paid by the CIA sounded farfetched until it happened.

I could be totally off base here but my first reaction to the google hacking was intelligence operators testing this system. Or it could be-as implied by the previous poster-some sort of deliberate attempt to control the intelligence coming from the crime scene. I don't have to tell anyone here who would be the first suspect to that kind of power.

Expect the unexpected and think outside the box because only a few people really know how to do these things-and cover their tracks.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
www.sunnewsnetwork.ca...

I did a little more digging...can't find the original story, but remembered that it was not a real story... he is a slasher filmmaker on trial for corrupting morals , they are worried he will excite deviants, that's how extreme his work is... the pic is there to see, it is from a short film on his website.

this canadian guy is on trial, he is master of special effects, sets up these scenes, really brutal, that picture is one of the ones he set up, it is in the link..

727Sky

research100

727Sky

GAOTU789

Very interesting if we are referring to the same picture. She was a very pretty black haired girl from the before and after pics I received. Very graphic and well done special effects if we are speaking of the same Pic. There is so much disinformation on just about everything anymore it is hard to separate the wheat from the chaff.
Do you recall the name of the movie I would like to look it up and verify.

edit on 3-10-2013 by research100 because: added sentence

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   
[RAW] CCTV: Video Emerged Showing Kenyan Mall Gunman

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join