It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vigilante Abdul Haji on saving people in Kenya mall

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   

"Stuck in Westgate. I think it's a terrorist attack. Pray for me," was the message which Abdul Haji, 38, read from his brother.

Rushing to the shopping centre in Nairobi, he joined a group of vigilantes, determined to rescue his brother and anyone else he could find.

A gun enthusiast, he tells how he engaged some of the attackers in combat. He also tells how in one incident he rescued two women and three children after persuading them to run to safety.

Vigilante Abdul Haji on saving people in Kenya mall

Just a little to take off the gloom

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by hknudzkknexnt

Great post, thanks for finding something positive in all of this.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Yes well done he was a very brave person, hope he gets praised for what he's done.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaa?

but but but. This never happens.

Good thing he had a gun huh?

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   

The size of the nuts on this dude, it's a wonder he didn't just beat the terrorists senseless with his gonads!

In all seriousness though, if the world was full of people like this fellow, there wouldn't be nearly as many successful terror campaigns as there are, because the minute a suspect dude with an AK and a belt full of grenades walks into a place, he's going to get ventilated !

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   
bs. it's all bs.
the Kenyan incident is a proven hoax
and any and all hero 'testimony' is a load of palava.

burning mattresses collapsing buildings and toasting cars-my arse!

if you can't see thru this hoax, don't fret. there is another
coming your way pretty soon where it will be made even clearer
that you are being hoaxed.

but it is all in a good cause. the very best, possibly.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   

A gun enthusiast, he tells how he engaged some of the attackers in combat. He also tells how in one incident he rescued two women and three children after persuading them to run to safety.

A what enthusiast ...?
thought we only had those in Merika ...go figure.

way to go dood
you are your own 1st responder

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   

TopsyTurvyOne
bs. it's all bs.

I can assure you TopsyTurvyOne this isn't a hoax. I have family there and I'm scared S@#TLESS for them. So if you could please don't call this a hoax.
edit on 27-9-2013 by RedShirt73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by TopsyTurvyOne

Your saying the entire thing is a lie? People were heart

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   
"A man has told the BBC how he engaged some of the Nairobi mall attackers in combat after receiving a text from his brother who was trapped inside.

Abdul Haji rushed to the Westgate shopping centre in Nairobi on Saturday, determined to help his brother and anyone else he could find.

He describes one incident where he rescued two women and three children after persuading them to run to safety."

Why do people believe this Guff.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Soloprotocol

bring up some factual proof to back up clams, please.
www.bbc.co.uk...

The BBC investigation has revealed how the Westgate gunmen were able to plan and carry out the siege, and how security breaches allegedly fuelled by corruption made it an attack waiting to happen.

To rent a shop, the militants would have needed fake IDs supplied by corrupt government officials.

The BBC has also confirmed more details about how they executed their attack.

edit on 27-9-2013 by hknudzkknexnt because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by TopsyTurvyOne

How is this all bs?? Desensitized!

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I'm not saying this is right or wrong because I think anyone who would even think about doing something like this should be reprimanded, if not punished. However, I've been very skeptical lately about all of these "attacks" and "shootings". Too many. Too soon. Nowadays, I just question everything I see on t.v. or the mainstream news. Anyway, I'm not sure whether this following source is a valid one or not but here's another P.O.V. regarding the Mall Shooting:

The Kenyan Mall Hoax

And also:

Warned to Avoid Westgate

I like hearing both parts of the story and then I try to make a decision.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   

RedShirt73

TopsyTurvyOne
bs. it's all bs.

I can assure you TopsyTurvyOne this isn't a hoax. I have family there and I'm scared S@#TLESS for them. So if you could please don't call this a hoax.
edit on 27-9-2013 by RedShirt73 because: (no reason given)

sorry for your anxiety redshirt. were your family involved in the 'incident'
or just residents in the city itself? if it is the latter, then it seems their fears are misplaced.

www.cluesforum.info...

it is clear we are dealing with a hoax here though, and another obvious one at that.

www.davidicke.com...

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Soloprotocol

"A man has told the BBC how he engaged some of the Nairobi mall attackers in combat after receiving a text from his brother who was trapped inside.

Abdul Haji rushed to the Westgate shopping centre in Nairobi on Saturday, determined to help his brother and anyone else he could find.

He describes one incident where he rescued two women and three children after persuading them to run to safety."

Why do people believe this Guff.

www.nzherald.co.nz...

A police doctor scouring Nairobi's Westgate mall for bodies after a four-day siege by Islamist gunmen that killed dozens has said victims were tortured before they died, according to a Kenyan newspaper.

"Those are not allegations. Those are f****** truths," the doctor, a forensics expert, told the Star newspaper.

"They removed balls, eyes, ears, nose. They get your hand and sharpen it like a pencil, then they tell you to write your name with the blood. They drive knives inside a child's body. Actually, if you look at all the bodies, unless those ones that were escaping, fingers are cut by pliers, the noses are ripped by pliers."

The information could not be independently verified, but William Pike, the British editor of the Star, said the reporters working on the story had been given similar accounts from other sources. "We have [the source] on a recording. He was talking very graphically, and he was very angry."
[SNIP]
[SNIP]

[...] Interior Minister Joseph Ole Lenku [...] said an "insignificant" number of bodies are still trapped.

Ghoulish accounts on the fate of the hostages have circulated Nairobi and there have been claims the military was forced to blow up part of the Westgate complex not just to bring the siege to an end, but to end the appalling suffering of hostages amid reports that some were raped, and others beheaded and their heads thrown out of the windows.
[END TRANSMISSION]

how anyone can believe any of this tripe is beyond me.
but I think we are being educated on the M.O.'s of previous hoaxes, the
biggest one being 9/11.

top topics

join