It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Change Is Going To Come; The Signs

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Sk8ergrl

According to the old adage "None are so blind, as those that will not see".

Any honest person has to admit that they are aware of the downward tilt of the world around us. It isn't just the normal expected phasing expected with aging and maturing. I always smiled when my grandparents lamented about the horrible destruction us reckless, selfish immoral young-ins were wrecking on the planet. I don't think that he was aware of just how extreme the damages would actually be.

I like to think that I am not responsible, but it is a lie I can't tell myself. It is easy for me to come up with excuses and assuage my quilt, by saying I have done my part by just enlightening others and waking them up, but it isn't enough. I can lie and say that any efforts on my part is a waste of time because the cure is bigger then one person can manage, but any major change has to start with at least one person. One person to say "stop" I am not going to tolerate this anymore. If every one person but their foot down, stop going along for the sake of convenience, and from fear of reprisal; we may then be able to make a change. It may be slow going but it doesn't make any difference whether we get to our goal or destination by taking baby steps or by taking giant steps, as long as we get there.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I find this a perfect time to activate project blue beam as people still asleep will think we are being invaded by ET and get the government to fight for them. I mean look at all of these asteroids recently, its freaking people out and well its not hard to fake them hitting the earth by using 30 years ahead of our time technology to make it look like that we are actually being hit. Thing is I just don't know if its real or not are we actually being pelted by space rocks or is that an illusion?

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   

TheConstruKctionofLight
reply to post by LittleBlackEagle

Whart is ACA Please

affordable care act

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by NightSkyeB4Dawn

One missing hubcap or No hubcaps seem to be real popular among many out there all the sudden.
Strange

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   

superluminal11
reply to post by NightSkyeB4Dawn

One missing hubcap or No hubcaps seem to be real popular among many out there all the sudden.
Strange

Okay, you made me laugh out loud on this one. Let's see what's missing.

1. Affordable?
2. Care?
3. Action?

I think I am probably sitting in the no hubcap section; and in more ways then one.

..."The Twilight Zone" theme song playing softly in the background and fade to gray..... .

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 04:06 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   

NightSkyeB4Dawn

I will start with the latest happenings, for me.

My job has suddenly laid off a few people. There is nothing odd about that really; people get laid off every day. The odd thing about the lay offs, is the people they are laying off.

If you have to downsize because of finances, wouldn’t you lay of your new hires first? The people they are laying off are the best in their positions. I am still in shock about the lay off of my co-workers because she wasn’t only good at her job but she was the most dedicated, the friendliest, the most compassionate and always the first one to roll up her sleeves and stand right next to you at the plate.

I don’t understand why anyone would lay of their brightest, most experienced people and keep the ones that create most problems.

I am sure there is a good reason buried in the mix somewhere; I just haven’t figured out yet.

yes same here..

however, with my 20years experience in high tech industry, a 24 yr old with no experience and working on his assoc. degree was chosen for full time instead of me.....

HR was in charge of hiring and firing .. but.. I'm seriously not sure what is going on.. but.. something is up ..

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   
ok .. this is something I've known for a long time.. part of which the reason I don't vote any more.. and i'm not sure if it's by design or by happen chance.. I appreciate this thread..

As with the Bush administration .. caused a vacuum of hate, discouragement, anger, resentment after he was put into office.. yes.. I said .. 'put in' .. live with it.. however.. what that caused is a 'vacuum' of sorts that ANYONE would be better than Bush .... and what happened.. ??

Obama...same deal.. one of my family members thought it was going to be so great .. because now Bush was out .. Obama was put in because they knew he would win by a landslide .. why?? because .. ANYONE would be better than the current person sitting in the seat of power ..

trust me when I say.. it's happening again.. the vacuum awaits to be filled..

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Obama was put in because they knew he would win by a landslide .. why?? because .. ANYONE would be better than the current person sitting in the seat of power .. trust me when I say.. it's happening again.. the vacuum awaits to be filled..
reply to post by Komodo

I agree with this statement on many levels. The problem we face now is that we believe the person we chose "has" to come from the lot we are told we have to choose from. They give us two choices. We fight among ourselves, actually believing that we have been given a choice, when we have been given the same emperor; we have just been told he is wearing a different robe, with a different set of jewels.

We should not be voting for anyone that has ever held a government seat. Ever. And definitely not one that ever held a seat in Washington, D.C.. We don't have to have official term limits. We just should never vote for anyone that has sat on Capitol Hill for more than 2 years. One year if he has failed to live up to your expectations.

We are right. Anyone is better than what we have now, so let's but someone in that may have a real chance at making a difference. We don't need experienced, professional politicians that have become comfortable in their secure positions pillaging our coffers and being controlled and paid to do it by big business.

We should make our votes really count, and should at least send those jokers back to the pits they climbed out of.

Vote for someone that you know and trust. Just make sure you have enough people voting for that person that the standing incumbent doesn't win by default.

Send a real message and clean house; all of them.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 07:20 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join