It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Change Is Going To Come; The Signs

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by NightSkyeB4Dawn

Oct 1 is the new fiscal year.

These changes are mostly related to that.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   

pikestaff
There is a website called atlas shrugs, some horrifying reading at times.

I've seen that site and wasn't particularly impressed.

A lot of hate going on there.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Tardacus
Sometimes I really believe that the government is planning on taking over everything.

Has the government ever given itself powers that it didn`t intend to use?

the govt took over 1913. it has taken time for the cancer to destroy, people see rare glimpses of life in America 1890-1928. The place was BOOOOMing like no nation ever!.. the govt has controlled the country since then and controlled all forms of comms.. until the net.

everything is a diversion.. we were overthrown.. and few brave men knew that personal sacrifice would be required. JFK, Patton, etc.

this guy is less known.. www.colonelsabow.com...

point being. you are well behind on the "bell curve" if you actually feel they haven't already.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Everyone that was not related to someone within the company
reply to post by TDawgRex

Same here. More and more the people in high places get their relatives hired, many of these relatives have been in jail first. By the way, these are positions on a military post (contractor) which usually asks for military experience and training. There are more civilians working in supply and mechanic positions than ever before, because their daddy works high up and has friends. And they wonder why the military veterans are unemployed, underemployed, or living on the streets.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Inexperienced people tend to be able to demand less pay, the best and the brightest usually are the first to go aside from the nepotism which occurs anywhere one may work, like the general manager's brother who never goes anywhere and doesn't do anything....

Old World Order, take advantage of the weak and powerless, eliminate anyone who can become too important before they become important at all.

.Chattel.

edit on 27-9-2013 by MyHappyDogShiner because: tpo

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   

RobertAntonWeishaupt

Most work is imaginary or routine. There's no reason to pay more for a better employee if the you can fatten the bottom line with a cheaper one.

It's a race to the bottom, my friend.

I am sorry to hear.. It is TOTALLY a race to the bottom. The only successful people are those with "old money", inherited money, or are playing musical chairs and luckily are near seats between songs.

ANY idiot can do ANY job, save something like music, art, etc. You get these people who self aggrandize about how special they are, how others don't deserve charity when in need, etc..
But the fact is, if you:
1. went to some sort of college
2. tech/vo-tech school
3. apprenticed

then you are doing NOTHING SPECIAL that a million others couldn't do.

America needs Immigrants to do jobs like it needs.. Um like it needs rich guys who will shaft the people who got them there for cheaper labor.. if it means benefit for them,,

Oh, yeah. America needs immigrants like the hull of a ship needs a hole for the bilge pump to have something to do

Heck the most "successful" guy around is whom>?
Bill Gates! the spoiled rich kid son of a key eugenicist, and allegedly stole the Microsoft thing from a college roommate?.. get real.. Or Zuckerberg? ffs.. he is CO founder with the CIA, and who is Zucky's daddy?

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by HanzHenry

I first realized this when the company I worked for, a major OEM supplier of components to the automotive industry, told us back in around the time of NAFTA being drafted that we had to meet ISO-2000 qualifications.

One of their major items that had been stressed throughout was the idea of "document what you do and do what you document" which, on the surface, seems like a great mantra. Of course, after speaking with management and being in quite a few meeting regarding the ISO implementation across the factory divisions, management started breaking it down to draft an outline of how you do each procedure or make a part or whatever your job is. Further, they stated that your documentation should be so clear & precise that a person could be brought in off the street and follow it with little to no assistance.

I worked in a test lab and most of my co-workers were just upset saying that the company was going to get rid of and replace us with lower skilled workers. I was less affected by this as I was an electronic designer who made a lot of one-off fixtures for testing products, programmed their PLC's (programmable logic controllers for automation) and designed custom circuitry for interfacing test fixtures to the computers which I wrote software for. My co-workers used to joke that I was "protected" since my duties were so essential to the company and you couldn't really get "anyone" to do that.

Well, two years later, the company had moved to a new ISO certified facility and brought the lab over, then about 5 months later, they started replacing all of the co-workers. I never felt like my job was on the line but I did eventually quit in order to move out of state. It was really hard to see the new guys coming in and all of the mistakes they were making which got swept under the rug by management as a transitional issue which saw pallets of product scrapped due to failed QA tests. Keep in mind that the factory workers were replaced too, many long-time assemblers did not want to move to the new location and I think it was chosen for that purpose as they quit instead of getting severance options or layoff status.

Management literally sacrificed a well oiled pool of workers and didn't seem to care.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I'm an agnostic, but how can people not see the Luciferianism being rolled out by these New World Order freaks? You think things are changing? You have no idea.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by PurpleVortex

I've been waking up in the middle of the night recently as well. And I sleep like a log! Never get up in the middle of the night like that.

Maybe we're about to see Obama's new way of order he was just preaching about. Time for the antichrist to get things really going for the worse.

Ready for you any day now Jesus!

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Sorry for being away so long but we are truly under fire. I have less than 2 days to complete my classes or I am out of work. I work in the healthcare industry.

I am sure this last minute mandate was very cleverly planned. If they have us spending all of our time jumping through hoops, we won't have time to let enough people know what is under foot.

The deadline is quickly approaching. I don't think anyone has time to do much of anything, even if the final plans dropped in our laps. I think the bank holiday in Panama is part of it.

If the people of America really got pissed off, what would they do? I don't have the answer to that question but many think they would all march on Washington DC. Every pissed off person would head as fast as they can to 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. So what would the government have to do? Lock down the area. What is the area? FEMA Region 3.

Is it just that simple? I don't think so. I throw that out because it was so out there in your face and it is too unlikely to believe. First I don't think people today are that motivated. To march on DC would mean they would have to actually be ready to "do" something; not just sit and safely rant about the hand basket we are riding straight to hell.

A member posted in another thread about their local hospital laying off 67 nurses. This I am afraid is just the tip of a mammoth iceberg. We all know something wicked this way comes.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Break over. Time is a critical factor in the overall components in the mandatory process......

I will still check in when I can but may not have time to post.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by LittleBlackEagle

Whart is ACA Please

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Not really break time but I had to come up for air. It is not looking very good for the home team. If I still have a job when January rolls around it will be a true miracle.

I see why they didn't give us any warning about these changes, and I see why they are downsizing. They better not lay off too many people because I see the possibility of a lot of us older ones bailing on this crap.

I honestly don't see too many of the older medical staff putting up with most of these changes. I know most people aren't fond of change but this is in realm of being forced to learn a whole new language. I just don't see this going very well.

Well back to re-education camp. Times up.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   

NightSkyeB4Dawn

I will start with the latest happenings, for me.

My job has suddenly laid off a few people. There is nothing odd about that really; people get laid off every day. The odd thing about the lay offs, is the people they are laying off.

If you have to downsize because of finances, wouldn’t you lay of your new hires first? The people they are laying off are the best in their positions. I am still in shock about the lay off of my co-workers because she wasn’t only good at her job but she was the most dedicated, the friendliest, the most compassionate and always the first one to roll up her sleeves and stand right next to you at the plate.

I don’t understand why anyone would lay of their brightest, most experienced people and keep the ones that create most problems.

I am sure there is a good reason buried in the mix somewhere; I just haven’t figured out yet.

LOL, I just read this and had to reply but then realised that this, my second comment on a thread today, is in response to you again!

Anyway, back to my response...

This happened last year where I work and in the same way. Actually, let me discuss the whole thing that happened; considering the OP is talking about signs.

Middle to late last year, I would guess it was around July, more coffee or biscuits available in our kitchen areas, to which I thought "this is odd...it can't be _that_ expensive especially when purchasing in bulk...but okay, they're trying to save every penny".

Then in August the company told us that there will be no Christmas party this year; teams can arrange their own but at the employees expense.

Then around September we were told that we all _have_ to take two weeks annual leave over the Christmas "shut-down" period with the exception of a few staff to still work because some customers of ours will be trading during that period. We all had to liaise with our team leaders or managers to organise annual leave for that period and have it submitted before the end of September.

Then in October we get another email saying that in attempts to save more money, the two week shut-down period will now be three weeks and leave has to be organised within teams and submitted by the end of October.

It was around this point I said to our team...something is going on and I think we might be in trouble. I was laughed at by some people (in fact one of the people this year became the manager of our whole department but that's another story altogether!

Then! In November there were forced redundancies of about 150 people! The same people that laughed back in October now said, yeah they saw this coming...laughable right?

So who were the people that were made redundant? They were some of the best staff we had...not all who were made redundant were but the majority were. The company still kept a lot of dead weight employees...I really have no idea why; I heard rumours from HR staff but still it doesn't make sense.

Yeah anyway...we've had the same thing happen again in September this year though coffee and biscuits are available again. There will still be no company Christmas party...and well...October's not far away.

TL;DR, the same thing happened at our company last year.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Tinkerpeach
I actually see things as getting less crazy. Being a student of history I know that there are plenty of times throughout the centuries when the world was nothing but chaos. Today the world is more interwoven where if you go to NY you can find the exact same shops and restaurants as you can in LA.

100 years ago it was not like this.

People are becoming more apathetic and less volatile as societies where the odds of us living through another French Revolution are basically slim to none.

Nuclear weapons proliferation has almost guaranteed that we will see no wars larger than little proxy wars fought, economies are now all tied together where something that happens in Kenya has ripple effects felt everywhere.

Things are not becoming stranger, they are becoming more similar than ever in our past history.

I don't believe there is anything grand coming at us, in fact I think just the opposite. We are beginning a very long run of boredom within our societies where they all meld into the same thing.

That's a really interesting take on things and TBH I think you might be right or at least your point is rather compelling to say the least.

Perhaps everything is becoming "same, same" and yet that indicates to me, more and more, that perhaps some type of one world government will happen but it won't be from a huge world war but it'll just evolve to it with little resistance.

Then again, it might not

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   
This is actually funny. About 10 years ago, at my workplace, people were working beyond retirement age. The company couldn't fire them, because they had done nothing wrong. So they came up with a deal. Mainly, if they were of retirement age,and agreed to retire, they would give them $125,000. Many people (most, actually) took them up on it.

Three or four years later, another big group of boomers were at retirement age. The company panicked. Everybody who knew anything had left with the buy-out. So they made a new deal. If you were at retirement age, and you would sign a contract to STAY for five more years, they would give you $125,000, for staying.

Nobody knows what the hell they are doing.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   

they won`t want dedicated hard working movers and shakers, they want drones who will work for low wages,won`t make waves or ask any questions

Why do you think we have had so much immigration pushed on us??

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Well i can say that change will come eventually. As a species we HAVE to change. The way we have things setup now will not be sustained in the long run. From the looks of it, there's no effort in guiding the world in a newer, more healthy direction. So, looks like we may have to completely crumble before we can rebuild everything, and hopefully rebuild it the RIGHT way.

It's hard to say when, but it doesn't look like any time soon. We're not that close to the boiling point yet.

And there won't be some kind of "apocolypse" either. Just because things are rough doesn't mean it'll result in a literal "end of time" that's quite a ridiculous way to think. People think the end is coming because a few things aren't going the right way. And people think it's out of their control, so they figure "god" will come and save them. Which is pathetic, since we humans can easily fix all the corruption and filth in the world. As long as everyone realizes it, and does something about it. We have the ultimate power in the long run. These cronies may be running the show for now, but nothing lasts forever. The REAL change will come when these bankers and others white collar criminals are once and for all gotten rid of.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   

CB328

they won`t want dedicated hard working movers and shakers, they want drones who will work for low wages,won`t make waves or ask any questions

Why do you think we have had so much immigration pushed on us??

Racist! at least I was told this back in 2004..

Immigrants and scabs are the same thing.. actually. EXACTLY the same thing.

look it UP!

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   
The false reality is falling apart and people are now beginning to see the real reality in which we can see evil, uncaring people. Its all been an illusion of smoke and mirrors but people have been to busy in their own reality they couldn't see what's really happening around the world. "We have eyes but we don't always see," the matrix was filmed for a reason and that was to wake up the people and make them see that we have all been living in a reality that has been programmed by the elites.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by TheConstruKctionofLight

It stands for Affordable care act. Or obamacare. Not to worry, since you are in Australia...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join