It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In Honor of Ted Cruz

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Kaploink

Well that makes two of you out of 26 million, at least you don't show the hatred your fellow Texan does.

What is so wrong with Cruz talking about "freedom of choice" do you not like freedom to choose?

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I suggest that a number of you go find sites like The American Conservative. Learn what a real conservative is versus these John Birch Society (don't remember them? Their manifesto read like the Tea Party), Neo-Con, Tea Party, nursery school trained "republicans."

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   

pavil
reply to post by Indigo5

I remember the same Gloom and Doom reports out the Sequester cuts and layoffs, how did that go?? Take a look at the stock market for evidence.

The nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office estimated that sequestration would reduce the number of jobs by 750,000 by the end of the year (2013).

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Indigo5

pavil
reply to post by Indigo5

I remember the same Gloom and Doom reports out the Sequester cuts and layoffs, how did that go?? Take a look at the stock market for evidence.

The nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office estimated that sequestration would reduce the number of jobs by 750,000 by the end of the year (2013).

Not to mention the food taken out of starving peoples mouths.....

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

I have never banged my head so much with my laptop. Now I'm not too keen on Obamacare, but I do support a government healthcare system. But Ted Cruz really...the GOP want this guy? I sat through this video, counting how many times I slapped my face in sheer embarrassment after every word the guy said, and I think Jon was ready to throw up his hands after the bit and say, "I'm done!"

People like Sen. Cruz make me wish that we had a natural selection machine or something that can rid us of these dumbfcks and put more responsible people in offices of great importance.

Apologies for the strong language...I feel like I have just stared at the stupidity event horizon.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by gamesmaster63

So you say Schwarzenegger has a chance?

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Battleline

What do you think your fellow Texan's think of your apology ............or do you really care?

Actually, I think I have a pretty good idea of what most texans would think of my opinion and it's probably not what you would think. Furthermore, if it weren't for the recent gerrymandering after the last census, you'd be able see that Texas is a lot closer to purple than it is red.

But seeing how you're really asking me what the right wing texans would think, let me ask you a question; Who in their right mind would value the opinion of the people who voted in G.W. Bush and Rick Perry, (two of the biggest idiots in politics) as their governors? Answer; Not me!

That would be like asking me if I valued John McCain's opinion, after he chose Sarah Palin as his V.P. choice. Sorry but I lost all respect for his opinion after that and the same holds true for Texas republicans. Especially the Tea Party republicans.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Flatfish

Battleline

What do you think your fellow Texan's think of your apology ............or do you really care?

Actually, I think I have a pretty good idea of what most texans would think of my opinion and it's probably not what you would think. Furthermore, if it weren't for the recent gerrymandering after the last census, you'd be able see that Texas is a lot closer to purple than it is red.

But seeing how you're really asking me what the right wing texans would think, let me ask you a question; Who in their right mind would value the opinion of the people who voted in G.W. Bush and Rick Perry, (two of the biggest idiots in politics) as their governors? Answer; Not me!

That would be like asking me if I valued John McCain's opinion, after he chose Sarah Palin as his V.P. choice. Sorry but I lost all respect for his opinion after that and the same holds true for Texas republicans. Especially the Tea Party republicans.

You are right, I was born and raised in Texas and left as soon as I graduated college. There was no way I was going to stay in that narrow minded, racist, oppressive state any longer. Texas is turning purple because even Texans will put up the the obvious stupidity of the Republican Party in Texas.
Look at Calif. once they got rid of their Republican Gov. The had no Teabaggers to contend with and now are above water and looking up. Gun control laws, pot laws, individual liberty are all reflecting the voters for once. The rest of America will soon follow. To survive you have to move forward not drag all of us behind like Cruz!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join