It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone know a cancer diet .

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Hi! Sorry to hear this, but I have some advice that will be easy to follow. This is what I did and I am doing great on it.

Things to AVOID:

SUGAR....completely cut it out, as it is food for cancer cells...literally.

Processed foods (eat fresh as much as possible)

White bread, white rice, potatoes (starches)

Junk food and fast food

Restaurant buffets (because of germs) you have to be very conscious of germs because a person with cancer has a compromised immune system

Soft serve ice cream (same reason...the machines harbor bacteria that won't harm most, but can harm a person with cancer

Foods to EAT : LOTS of

BLUEBERRIES (they are like anti cancer medicine, quite literally) I put them in everything LOL

Strawberries

almonds

yogurt
brown rice

wholegrain pasta

broccoli, spinach, kale (dark green veggies)

cauliflower

Contrary to what you heard...CHICKEN (he will need lots of protein)

Red meat 2 times a week

Fruits and nuts (saying that again because its that important)

Beans (high protein once again)All beans and salad with Chickpeas (otherwise known as Garbanzo beans in salad are VERY good for you_

High protein smoothies (sugar free)

In between meals have him drink "boost" or "ensure" nutritional drinks

TONS of filtered water with fresh squeezed lemon juice in it (very good for him but NO sugar only artificial if necessary.

There is so much more so I'll add a link where you can get lots more and also all the resources and help you could need from the National Cancer Society....they helped me so much. You can call them 24/7...even for emotional advice just to talk. All the phone people are cancer survivors and you can call at 3 am if you need to for anything from financial advice to medicine questions, or just anything on your mind. I hope this helps! I did this and I went from a very scary diagnosis several months ago, to amazing my doctors who think I may be done with this very soon...(of course chemo and radiation and meds as well) I wish you both the best! If you need anything more, just U2U me. Here's that link

www.cancer.org... This is literally the only site you need...God bless!

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   

k21968
reply to post by illece

She tries to keep her body acidic because her cancer doc told her cancer cannot thrive in an acidic environment. She is terminal now

Good GOD!

No wonder she's terminal with medical advice like that. Maintaining an acidic body Ph is the exact OPPOSITE of what she should have done.

I've recently been diagnosed with what could be cancer and immediately bought this book; Outsmart Your Cancer: Alternative Non-Toxic Treatments That Work.

It details loads of stuff you can do to fight your cancer naturally like Essiac tea, latrile and cesium high Ph treatment.

I've already gotten some Essiac suppliments and apricot pits which are an excellent source of latrile (B-17) and plan to seriously look into the cesium treatments if my biopsy tomorrow turns up something really bad.

Getting that book was the best thing I could do, it gives me plenty of options and explains the science behind all of them.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by illece

What kind of cancer is it. Tumors can be shrunk by eating beef cartilage, or soup made with bones containing cartiledge that has been boiled till it is dissolved. Some veggies need to be in the pot so the temperature of boiling is reduced to less than about 185. This will shrink the blood vessels in the tumors. A bowl a day should be plenty. It will not kill the cancer completely, just make it smaller. The next thing to do is to help kill the small remaining cancer by eating some foods containing papain or bromelain to remove the protective coating on the tumor. This way the body can kill it. There are some mushrooms that can be eaten or some birch tree growths to make tea out of that will stimulate the creation of histamines that attack cancers. This may kill it completely.

Keeping the body strong is important, eating a more natural diet is a must if you are trying to kill cancer. There are other ways to shrink cancer, but none as cheap as soup bones. Strawberries would work also to shrink the blood vessels. Always remember that every reaction has an equal and opposite reaction. A person doesn't heal fast when limiting blood vessel growth.

Remember, what I said is utilizing some of the same science that is in the chemotherapy, if you are on chemotherapy, I would speak to the doctor before eating this stuff, it can have reactions with the treatment.
edit on 26-9-2013 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

Thanks for the info on that book Anthem....and good luck to you.

P.S. That cat in your avatar cracks me up!!!!

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Thanks for reply stealthcat,i had read that sugar was out of diet, what did you substitute sugar flour and butter with when you bake,i used to make a fruit pie on Sunday when the family came to dinner and a milk jelly for granddaughter(she loves it) and i usually put cream in jelly then top up with milk and water,but milk is out as well.

I will give your lists a very close look as to does and do not's,and read your link.

Hope all keeps going well for you,and big thank you.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Thanks for reply fortanthem, hope all goes well for you and you do not have the dreaded cancer, and if it is bad news keep fighting ,i have read that oxygen therapy helps .
illece

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Thank you rickymouse for your reply Ann has recurring triple negative breast cancer,she has had one session of chemo,i believe they are now looking to radiotherapy and or more chemo
illece

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 03:54 AM
link   
anthem.
Forgot to say looking on the net found a web page called natural strategies to kill your cancer, i found it interesting and have printed the info for son and daughter in law .....all one hundred and twenty pages of it.

illece

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by illece

Well I really don't make a lot of sweets like pies and cakes. As far as flour and milk....my doctor said they are fine. The only time to avoid milk is if the chemo upsets your stomach. ......you need lots of protein...to help your body repair the good cells which are hurt by radiation. Milk is an important source of protein. Also for calcium for bones (chemo affects them too)

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   

StealthyKat
reply to post by illece

Well I really don't make a lot of sweets like pies and cakes. As far as flour and milk....my doctor said they are fine. The only time to avoid milk is if the chemo upsets your stomach. ......you need lots of protein...to help your body repair the good cells which are hurt by radiation. Milk is an important source of protein. Also for calcium for bones (chemo affects them too)

THis is not an argument or debate. I just want to point out that milk has 11g carbohydrates per serving. Flour is in the 33g/serving range.

I would avoid any carbohydrates if at all possible. Cancer metabolises sugar to support its hugely rapid growth. It is the reason that a PET scan can detect tumors: the positron emission that occurs when sugars metabolise.

Instead of flour, try flour free. You can use Almond flour and still get high protein from it. And make some very, very delicious treats. Instead of milk, try almond milk with a splash of sweetener, and a splash of heavy cream. Still getting protein, but no carbohydrates.

Nutritionally speaking, flour is not giving you the biggest bang for the buck. Leafy greens, nuts, meats, and cheese. All low carb, and all will provide you everything you need except fiber. For that, you just have to work in flax, or high fiber veggies.
edit on 27-9-2013 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Thanks for reply stealthcat, looks as if Ann will not be getting many sweet dishes will do lots of fruit.

illece

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Hi Texan
I did not think about almond flour and almond milk.i believe almonds are good for cancer suffers thank you for the advice will try a recipe with the above and add flax would flax meal be ok do you think, and what about eggs ?
Once again thanks for advice illece

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Thank you Night Star for your reply ,i am a great believer in prayer and Ann can do with all the help she can get.
thanks again illece

edit on 28-9-2013 by illece because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by illece

they say canabas oil cures cancer.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 05:54 AM
link   
The only thing I know is to avoid sugar. Sugar feeds cancer. Sugar feeds the bad things in autoimmune. Sugar is very, very addictive and destructive and should be avoided. That's all I know. I'll be interested to read what people post here ...

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by illece

i acquired a flax seed brownie recipe that i modified a few years back so it inclued almond flour (it just tastes better). I recently modified it again to reduce the eggs and add in xanthan gum to replace their binding power.

But along the way i strayed from brownies. I also make cinnamon cake, a raspberry coffee cake, banana nut bread (using banana extract in small amounts). and peanut butter "sandies" (instead of brownies).

Simple base cake:

1.5 c flax meal (use golden flax meal....it looks prettier)
1.5 c almond flour
3 eggs
1tbl xanthan gum
1.5 c splenda
.5 c erythritol (this is what truvia is. i buy raw crystals at Whole Foods)
1/4c heavy cream
1tsp baking powder
1 stick soft butter (Challenge brand is best....higher fat content)

You will add in some almond milk at the end, or water if you don't have any. But it is more to bring the batter to a thick batter consistency. You would do that after adding in the "modifier" ingredients For example:

- 1/4c cocoa powder, 4 chopped squares ghirardelli 100% cacao chocolate, and 1/4 c chopped walnuts. Top with a warm ganache (its like a syrup before you refrigerate)

- 1tbl banana extract, 1/4c chopped walnuts. Top with cream cheese frosting using splenda/erythritol blend

- 1 tbl raspberrry extract, 1/2c raspberries (they are very low carb, along with blueberries, strawberries, and blackberries). Top with sugar free raspberry jam that is warmed to poured like a syrup

- 4tsp cinnamon, 1tsp nutmeg. Top with butter and let it melt in

- Replace half the butter with 1c peanut butter to make sandies

- zest 2 lemons, juice 1. reserve the juice for the end, using in place of the almond milk as much as possible. 2tsp lemon extract. Top with a "simple syrup" made from the other lemon, 1/2tsp lemon extract, 2tbl splenda, 1 tbl erythritol, and 2tsp butter, heated and combined

It makes 6-8 servings, at about 3-6g carbs each
edit on 28-9-2013 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Thanks texan , i cannot wait to get the ingredients to try some of these ,they sound really good .
illece

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Here is an interesting link:

www.chrisbeatcancer.com...

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   

spartacus699
reply to post by illece

they say canabas oil cures cancer.

I had an old friend who used that for cancer and he is now deceased.

People must understand that with cancer, it is different for everyone, whether using natural remedies or traditional ones. What might save one, might not save another. It truly is a trial and error kind of thing. There are just too many variables involved.

It is always helpful to make a cancer patient as comfortable as possible, allow him or her to decide on how aggressively they want to fight the disease and for them to choose whichever methods they wish. Always be supportive and compassionate. Offer humor if it is appreciated and let them take the lead. If they wish to talk about their cancer and treatments and how they are coping, fine. If they have days where they just don't want to dwell on it, that is fine too.

Perhaps surprise them with a small inexpensive basket of goodies like scented soaps and creams that you can get from a dollar store. They have some awesome stuff sometimes, even the basket and ribbon! Or a book and pretty bookmark. Maybe a movie dvd and bag of popcorn.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Here's my philosophy...

The first step to beating cancer is to never get diagnosed. Because at least half the time they'll get it wrong, tell you that you have it, when infact you don't. No, anyone who would tell me I have cancer I'd tell them to F-off!

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join