It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whos' watching Survivor???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 03:32 AM
link   
I really like that show. Been watching it since it first came out. But I was thinking about it, and could it be some kind of predictive programming. Like it mimics the You-ES society.

You're part of the tribe which is basically society that's on the grid. But if you do anything wrong you might be sent to Redemption island which is basically a prison. And there you'd have to fight for your survival, but it gives you a last chance to be redemed.

Then on the main tribe you're strategizing to win that million dollar prize. Just like society where you're strategizing to try and get rich in the end. But in the mean time you have to compete in group challenges to win rewards. Again that's like real life where you're competing again other businesses, others at work, etc etc to try and keep your job or your business afloat.

I just think that's kinda weird. What do you think???

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by spartacus699

it IS hollywood. i don't know prison thingy? chit, i thought survivor meant you either made it home or died

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by spartacus699

Me and my Fiance always watch Survivor, he loves it and has been watching it for years so got me into watching it, I enjoy it, its great when someone gets blindsided if they deserved it, and I enjoy watching people scramble when its time to vote. I hate when some of them go on and on about 'God' tho, as if he put them on that island and is personally watching them and rooting for them to win, does my head in lol. This season will be interesting with Colton back.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Nah man, it's on the same time as big brother.

I can't watch both.

Gotta keep my priorities in order.

Has anyone seen my brain?

new topics

top topics

join