It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BIG meteor zips over Alberta/ Sept21,2013

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 01:18 AM
link   

On the evening of September 21, 2013, an RCMP officer was on patrol on a highway in Northern Alberta. The cruiser's dashboard camera captured the amazing flash of light as it lit up the entire darkened sky. In an eight-second video shot by Const. Josh Stachow and Const. Kyle Ash on their patrol camera, a flaming ball of light can be seen crossing the sky around 9:30 p.m. The two officers, who say they didn't hear anything as the fireball streaked by, were driving along Highway 35 near the hamlet of Hawk Hills at the time of the sighting. A community astronomer at the Telus World of Science in Edmonton confirmed the display was caused by a meteor streaking through the sky. Manning is about 580 kilometres north of Edmonton. Read more at www.liveleak.com...

Wow you'd think that would have made a noise!
edit on 26-9-2013 by canucks555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by canucks555

wow..S&F!
i want have one!

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Damn!

I for one welcome our new Martian overlords....

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Cruff

Just makes you wonder how many of these things fly over/into the oceans and uninhabited areas without being seen...

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Seriously...

There would have to be heaps of places around the world that are out in the sticks where this could happen and no-one would have a clue.

I can imagine it would be quite the sight if you were camping near there and under the influence!

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 02:50 AM
link   
and who said there wasn't an increase in Fireballs??

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Seems like the more of these fireballs we see
the more people that are telling us there is nothing to see.....we see.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 03:12 AM
link   
This is an amazing piece of footage, I would love to experience something like this!

top topics

join