It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sasquatch - The Giant Revealed - New video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   
There are few BF videos that get my pulse going these days, but this one has all the proper elements of excitement, fear and wonderment.

Although it's inconclusive there is something there, a Bigfoot, bear or a friend in a costume? From my perspective it's impossible to tell.

I'm not sure if we are going to see a proper breakdown of this video due to all the warnings of copyright infringement, but that won't stop the skeptics here, now will it?

In any event I think my fellow ATSers will enjoy this one thoroughly.

Also check it out in Sepia tone here
edit on fWednesday130799f073409 by flyingfish because: Video link

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by flyingfish

yeah - cos " sepia tone " = the ULTIMATE tool of video forensics

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Yea I'm not so sure...sitting on a log eating fruits and nuts....
I WANT to believe it, but man something just seems sooooo fishy, BFGT is a pro at not being seen, then suddenly this guy comes up and starts filming it, you'd think it would have smelled and heard him, talking all loud hush hush...

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

I'm not sure if we are going to see a proper breakdown of this video due to all the warnings of copyright infringement, but that won't stop the skeptics here, now will it?

The link he gave us in sepia tone is in case the original video gets taken down. Slightly edited versions of videos are usually made in order to circumvent copyright. Deny ignorance, ape.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I was wondering why the creature couldn't hear him as well. Maybe if it were it though, might be because it is used to having him in his area. I noticed he has a lot of videos uploaded. I never went into them though, cool story, I'll keep my eye on this, even for entertainment value. My nephew and I were noticing the creature appeared to be bald on top somewhat... who knows.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 11:08 PM
link   
IMO I dont think so. I see this as an obvious hoax with someone in a fake circus gorilla type suit conveniently facing the wrong way to see its face. How do you have a channel named after Big Foot for a while and then suddenly you have a Big Foot video. Ya right. pfff

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Kind of a cool video. It definitely leaves a lot to the imagination though. Next time you happen upon something like this, chase after it as fast as you can and try to get a closer shot. Nobody is ever going to believe a fur blob behind a bush. Seriously, if it were me, I would have chased it down until it chased me or I got a good shot. Better luck next time.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Dreamer99

the maker of the vids [ all versions ] is the owner of the timbergiant bigfoot youtube channel

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   

...impossible to tell...... ha ha ha. Are you serious?

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   
7ft tall and 500lbs?

Ummm.....no.

Some of the comments on the YT page suggest a bear, but I even doubt that.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 01:42 AM
link   
The bigfoot must have been deaf.

All the noise that he was making, and it doesn't even look up? Really?

...and seven foot 500 lbs.? Somehow I doubt it. Unless he was sitting in a hole.

Sorry... Too many things wrong with this video.

I want to believe, in fact I do believe...I've seen bigfoot. But this? Nope, not buying.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I wouldn't be so quick as to call this one an obvious hoax. He seems genuine. The beast could be a guy in a suit, because you never really get a good look at it, not sure what it could be but it looks real enough.

Looks like he possibly got some hair samples too...would love to hear what that turned up before passing any judgment. Nothing definitive here, but not a bad BF vid IMO.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   

MadMax9

...impossible to tell...... ha ha ha. Are you serious?

Yes I'm serious, you act as if you know what it is. From the information provided it is impossible to tell definitively what it is, hoax or not.

In any event I found the guys reaction pretty convincing especially if it is a hoax, the guy put on a good show in my opinion.
edit on fFriday134695f464205 by flyingfish because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 05:13 AM
link   

It's hard not to be sceptical.

I don't find that a bigfoot type creature in North America would be out of the realms of possibility. Though when you think it is one of the most widespread large mammals in North America (according to sightings- in every mainland state) yet has managed to evade genuine detection for 400 years or so, while crossing roads, being in hunters sights, living at the edge of suburbia etc. etc., that is right up there with the best paranormal claims IMO.

The claims of the so called "research community" can probably be explained best by the social sciences, though why otherwise normal, average people are sure they see them, who knows?

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 08:08 AM
link   
My impression: the guy is a complete tool.

Why does he have that green script across the screen? It is unreadable and only obstructs the view. The red "Do Not Copy" across the top roughly translates to, "I am an idiot with grandiose delusions". This translation is supported by the use of the FBI splash across the screen in the opening.

But the creme de la creme: about 3 minutes of him walking and talking before any action happens.

Now, what was on the video, who knows. I believe its a fake, given the person making the video and my impressions of him.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Bigfoot has always fascinated me, growing up in western Washington state it is hard to avoid the legends. That being said, about 12 years ago, I was camping with my family near MT. Rainier, and I am positive that I saw Bigfoot. It was night time, and the weather was forecast to take a turn for the worst, so my family decided to leave. We had gone with another family, and were crowded around saying goodbye. I was was the only one facing a certain way. I look up, and about fifty yards down the road out comes this creature...It was big, and looked like a person to an extent. Though it was much taller, and bulkier. I actually thought in the dim light it was Chewbacca from Star Wars! Needless to say, it freaked me out, as I was about 9, and I hopped in the car, before the rest of my family. I am excited to take a look at this video!

new topics

top topics

join