It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DHS Building Training and Implementing Domestic Army - FEMA Region 3 Test Zone

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 03:41 AM
link   
October 1st sets the start of some unsettling events. If you don't have patience fast forward to 5 minutes in, but the whole video is only 11 minutes.

Since the 4th of JULY foreign soldiers started 9 week urban warfare training, english training, and US Weapon systems training! No leave will be allowed for US military from September 28th - November 5th. Norcom yearly 'civil unrest' to be performed in North East coastal areas. By September 28th all DHS must qualify with side arm, shotgun, and ar-15 by september 28th.

Sporadic testings of GPS and coordination Satellite systems will be tested September 29th FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER.

Mandates to FEMA and DHS for support for metro areas dealing with "the extreme climate change," must be complete by October 1st. These mandates issued during the last 3 weeks.

Over 300 school systems have determined their 3 day kits for each school and student. Delivery sept.

All national guard units will complete riot control and disaster assistance training. All units must have training complete by September 30th.

Daily testing of emergency broadcast system starting

Eastern based coast guard units training in Delaware starting September 26th

Fema is preparing for something big late 2013, and FEMA wants to be the heroes to save the day. FORCED HOME INSPECTIONS BEGIN OCTOBER 1, 2013

Also a really great video I highly recommend it:
Civil Unrest and the economy from the inside:

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 04:02 AM
link   
I go on leave in two weeks, some of my guys are on leave right now, and will be for a few weeks.

That was the easiest debunking since the alleged "stargate" in the Gulf of Aden.

Next

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Perhaps they have been tracking a part of the comet and knows it will hit the earth and cause huge destruction!

Really seems like it and explains the sudden hyping up of emergency FEMA stuff

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 04:12 AM
link   

StopThaZionistWorldOrder
Since the 4th of JULY foreign soldiers started 9 week urban warfare training, english training, and US Weapon systems training!

Erhmagerd! Foreign soldiers in the US!

Luftwaffe

Royal Netherlands Air Force

Indian Air Force

Russians

Just to name a few.
edit on 9/25/2013 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Doesn't the Federal year run until the end of September?

Therefore it makes sense to get everything done/all monies spent by then?

I could of course be wrong, and doom is coming in a few weeks time, but it could just as likely be an accountancy thing.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by khimbar

October 1st is the start of the new Fiscal Year, so yes, they have to finish their budget by the 30th.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 05:15 AM
link   
That video has been around for a couple of years .someone just keeps reposting it on YouTube ,so it seems new .
I'm not saying some o it isn't true ,but its exaggerated
edit on 9/25/13 by PtolemyII because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by StopThaZionistWorldOrder

By September 28th all DHS must qualify with side arm, shotgun, and ar-15 by september 28th.

Hmmm. The DC Navy Yard shooter was said to be using these exact weapons in most reports. Coincidence, or yet another example of hiding things in plain sight?

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

So what happens if the GOV shuts down on the first?

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 06:25 AM
link   
I'm having a math problem. It's not a major one here...but it's a very real one. The total number of people they could possibly muster to serve the Federal Government with a gun in hand is a couple million. That would be taking every file clerk and receptionist out and pressing them into service for the cause as well. Everyone would have to be a part, to even reach those numbers.....

That'll still be a couple million vs. 100-120 million known private gun owners. So....if they basically use every warm body on the payroll? They may ONLY be outnumbered 50:1. I say, please DO try those forced home inspections. Sooner than later, too. It should be the most fun we've had in Missouri since 1864. Woo-Hoo!

Why wait? really.... c'mon.. Time's wasting and we're impatient for this party to get going. Lets do it if "it" must happen regardless.

...then again... we could be misunderstanding this just a hair ...given the fact my family in the National Guard (One is a on a career track, actually) has no idea what this is talking about. Who knows these days.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

Or, these are the most common weapons in use by law enforcememt agencies in the US. But it couldn't be that, that's too easy.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

A continuing resolution can and probably will be passed that funds the government for a limited time. It funds at the current levels.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

Agreed on the resolutions. It's how they have been funding the Government, more or less, since the Spring of 2009. This is all show and entertainment when no budget has been passed for 5 years and this year will see no budget either.

They are just arguing over the silly games that will be used to cover in place of a real budget. Oh..what I wouldn't give for leaders that followed the law of our own land. Like that budget issue...

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 07:27 AM
link   

watchitburn
I go on leave in two weeks, some of my guys are on leave right now, and will be for a few weeks.

That was the easiest debunking since the alleged "stargate" in the Gulf of Aden.

Next

Debunk what Janet Napalotino warned her successor of... But wouldn't tell us. A Major event! NEXT!!!

Rude!

JN warning to successor

"and a natural disaster - the likes of which the nation has never seen - is also likely on its way."
edit on 25-9-2013 by tracehd1 because: Add

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by StopThaZionistWorldOrder

Here are the two solicitations from the video:

www.fbo.gov...

www.fbo.gov...

The request for the 200 or so AK47s is from 2011 and it says for classroom study, which may make sense since its a relatively low number of rifles.

The other request for the 600k AK mags is more difficult to explain though it was "archived" on September 27, 2013, whatever that means.

Place of Performance:
ACC - New Jersey Center for Contracting and Commerce, Building 10 Phipps

New Jersey? 30 round mags arent even legal there... arrest them!

edit on 25-9-2013 by gladtobehere because: grammar

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

This, if I read it right, sounds like the makings of a real nasty false flag.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   

tracehd1

watchitburn

Next

Debunk what Janet Napalotino warned her successor of... But wouldn't tell us. A Major event! NEXT!!!

Rude!

JN warning to successor

"and a natural disaster - the likes of which the nation has never seen - is also likely on its way."

Can you provide proof of her saying what you've quoted please?

Many thanks.

Here's the transcript of her speech, to help you start.

www.dhs.gov...
edit on 25-9-2013 by khimbar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   

tracehd1

watchitburn

Next

Rude!

JN warning to successor

So warning your successor that they will have to face challenges with the weather, terrorism, cyber security, funding etc. is some cause for alarm? That is what DHS does. Thats the job. Facing those challenges. Does anybody not think we will not have a natural disaster, terror threat cyber attack in the future? We have them all the time. Its called common sense and it is also called tooting your own horn so you show how well you have dealt with all those things. I swear this desperate hoping for some kind of martial law take over has been going on for decades. I do not understand when basic common sencse tells you that it is not even possible. Every year this same crap goes on and then again the next year and the next and every just forget it was bunk the year before.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Don't you think the new person taking the DHS job knows that she has to deal with all that crazy stuff already. So why would JN tell her something she already should know since it's common sense. I would think the person taking the Job is not incompetent. Has to be more to it then that.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

Good point!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join