It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kenya terrorist attack with a twist

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   
So suddenly in Kenya there was a terrible terrorist attack as we all know... Many have been killed and it seems that anyone who didn't know the name of the mother of Mohamed was to be executed.

All this sounded generic (since this is the main picture that media have painted for the muslims) till I remembered something some days ago...

Huge water reserves found in Kenya

"Scientists have found an underground water reserve in Kenya so large that it could meet the entire country's water needs for the next 70 years. Using satellite, radar and geological technology, scientists found an aquifer—an underground layer of water-bearing material—that contains 200 billion cubic meters of fresh water."

Then today I stumbled upon this...

Americans and Brittish amongst the terrorist group

"Two or three Americans and one Briton were among those who attacked a Nairobi shopping mall, Kenya's foreign minister said Monday."

Now call me crazy but it doesn't take too much brain to connect the dots...

Is it time for democracy to be brought to Kenya?

long shot? maybe...

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Holy crap. You are most likely 100% right. I was wondering why the media was covering it with such intensity.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I guess time will tell.

Massacres happen everyday in Africa, but they don't all make the news.

Did this event make the news due to OUR tourists being killed?

Oh, weird thing actually, a guy I'm dating was posted to Kenya last Tuesday - so I know we have troops on the ground over there..for 'training' is what he said. Hmm.

ETA: Canny remember what regiment he's in, but they've not long returned from two separate tours in Afghan - they're keeping these guys on their toe's by the looks of it.

I know the UK and US wanna start countering the Chinese presence over there
edit on 24-9-2013 by ObservingYou because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Alda1981

Hmmm, you certainly get first dibs on that idea, duly noted.

I was wondering if the president's brother was connected financially or otherwise.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   

It's really sad but I just realized that I had already assumed it was us. How sick is that? It's almost like that's the default assumption people are getting now days.

Seriously, I was reading you OP and thought "Well, yeah. What's your point?" and then thought to myself "Really?! Did I just think that? Shouldn't I NOT be thinking this as a default perspective?"

I'm hoping it's just me and that it's just a phase. I'm one of those optimists that have high hopes for the future of America. I'd hate to think that I'm becoming like the rest of us and 'doom this, false flag that, etc'

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Jefferton
I was wondering why the media was covering it with such intensity.

So the fact that this is a big terrorist attack involving 16 gunmen in a major shopping centre, with 70+ killed isn't cause to cover it in the media? Add to that a 3 day hostage situation...

I mean if this happened in America... News would be non-stop. I was more wondering why its not being covered with more intensity.

As to the main topic, its a way too big long shot for me. If your into the type of conspiracy where USA conducts terrorist attacks over the globe to control oil/water, wouldn't it make much more sense NOT to publish the fact that water was found?

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   

This accomplished two things and there was one obvious message.
It accomplished giving a legit reason to go to Somalia (where they just found oil). More important was the fact the group of attackers was put together of westerners (from UK/US/Canada and other countries you wouldn't suspect). That was to send a message of fear to those countries. It says they are among us and westerners are susceptible to their propaganda. It also gives a food excuse for increased surveillance in western countries.

The attack wasn't the message the nationalities of the attackers was.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Oh GOD can you people live in the real world for once.

MANIACS EXIST. THEY HATE SOME OF US. THEY KILL PEOPLE.

no, it's the usa again. Man why don't you guys all just move to Europe and nuke yourselves if you're so evil... seriously.. all you do is say "Oh it was the cia, it was the USA it was the NSA it was the FBI it was blah blah blah"...

every single time...

EVERY SINGLE TIME.........

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   

What are you saying, that based on this attack, America will invade for water? The attack was made by foreigners, on Kenya, how does your theory make any sense?

Btw, Kenya is a democratic republic.

That sad, there is something fishy about it. Just saw a Dutch eyewitness on Dutch tv on a talkshow. I'm pretty sure he was acting.
edit on 24-9-2013 by NeoParadigm because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-9-2013 by NeoParadigm because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   

winofiend
Oh GOD can you people live in the real world for once.

MANIACS EXIST. THEY HATE SOME OF US. THEY KILL PEOPLE.

no, it's the usa again. Man why don't you guys all just move to Europe and nuke yourselves if you're so evil... seriously.. all you do is say "Oh it was the cia, it was the USA it was the NSA it was the FBI it was blah blah blah"...

every single time...

EVERY SINGLE TIME.........

operation northwood... Google it. nothing unreal about it mate. we live in the real world... dunno about you.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I swear their are people on ATS that refuse to believe their are bad\angry\violent\insane people outside of the US Govt and Military.

Occam says hello.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoParadigm

'The attack was made by foreigners'....who had American and British nationals within their terror group.

Face reality....the 'West' are the bad guys...hell maybe even Russia and China are also the bad guys...and the 'good guys' are us, the citizens.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by opethPA

And there are those that ignore what's going on in Syria, what's happened in Libya, Tunisia, Iraq, Somalia, Egypt....and refuse to accept the West is waging war on Africa and the Middle East in an attempt to control the entire region, and force out existing alliances with Russia and China.

Wake Up!!! Water is going to be an expensive commodity over the next 20 years.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   

LightAssassin
reply to post by opethPA

And there are those that ignore what's going on in Syria, what's happened in Libya, Tunisia, Iraq, Somalia, Egypt....and refuse to accept the West is waging war on Africa and the Middle East in an attempt to control the entire region, and force out existing alliances with Russia and China.

Wake Up!!! Water is going to be an expensive commodity over the next 20 years.

Oh I am awake..I see there are bad people in the US Govt\Military and their are bad people everywhere else in the world as opposed to never believing it's possible for an evil group of people to do something without the big bad IllumiNSACIAfreemasons.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by opethPA

OK, but your response to the OP refutes his theory....yet the THEORY itself is entirely plausible, if not logical and in fact reality.

If this terror group, containing US and UK nationals, is Al-Qaeda, which they have claimed to be, then we cannot deny the possibility this was orchestrated by the 'West' given the evidence of Western funding and participation in these other 'revolutions' using Al-Qaeda as a rebel force.

I understand your wanting to believe in the rainbows and fairies...but this world is what it is.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 12:43 AM
link   

LightAssassin
reply to post by opethPA

OK, but your response to the OP refutes his theory....yet the THEORY itself is entirely plausible, if not logical and in fact reality.

If this terror group, containing US and UK nationals, is Al-Qaeda, which they have claimed to be, then we cannot deny the possibility this was orchestrated by the 'West' given the evidence of Western funding and participation in these other 'revolutions' using Al-Qaeda as a rebel force.

I understand your wanting to believe in the rainbows and fairies...but this world is what it is.

+1

seems like many, even now, do believe that there are bad guys and the shiny U.S. army that saves the day. what is the moto? the few the proud the marines. do they also have pictures of them in that adv. when they were piling prisoners like animals peeing on them and taking pictures while they were blindfolded and handcuffed? I really don't want to turn this into another "America is evil" thread but some people are seriously in huge denial.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 07:42 AM
link   
My eyes are awake and I see the following unlike some people here that refuse to believe anyone outside the US is capable of an evil or horrible act:

1. Their are bad\evil\crazy\violent\maniacal people in the US Govt\Military\Buisness Wolrd\General Population.
2. Their are just as many bad\evil\violent\maniacal people in every single country in the rest of the world.

I know, hard to believe right..Someone on the other side of the planet takes part in an act of terrorism. Not saying it's America but it's America.

top topics

join