It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Art Bell Dark Matter: Trial Version Not Working! Sirius XM

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Okay, I signed on for the free 30 day trial version of Dark Matter 4 days ago on Sirius XM. It worked fine, no problems on my computer. Now tonight it won't let me listen to the show unless I upgrade! I called and they are closed for the night. Is this a scam? What is it with this service! I signed on in good faith that if the service is good I will renew my subscription next month. Why all the messing with me to force an upgrade!!! Arrrgggghhh!!! Is Sirius XM a scam on their rates? Will it always want an upgrade that costs? Is it worth it? What's the story here, what have y'all experienced with them?
edit on 9/23/2013 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 12:51 AM
link   
I don't know but have been curious about the new Art Bell Show on Sirius...now you share your problems...hmmm. Flagged and replied to bump.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by seentoomuch

Does it say anywhere that you're still part of a 30 day free trial or has whatever indicated that before gone away?

Try some other stations and see if any work.
edit on 24-9-2013 by SeriousIndividual because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Sorry for the blissful ignorance, what is that?

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Wasn't the 30 day trial only supposed to go up until a certain date?

I mean, if you joined with only 2 weeks until the end of the 30 day offer, then you'd only get 2 weeks for free.

That may have been how they worked it.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 04:15 AM
link   
For 7 bucks a month, just upgrade. (You'll get very cheap rates if you just ignore the first 'dozen' offers - had them to 4 bucks a month for a 2 year deal)

top topics

join