It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Connecting Consciously, Where to begin?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by kangajack

Start with CARL JUNG...GOOGLE

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 04:18 AM
link   

That's good that you're becoming more spiritually aware. I can relate to that. Now that I'm getting older. Well I'm 38. I find more and more I've realized a lot of stuff! Like I've done so much for someone my age. So when that happens I think people then tend to start to realize all the shiny things we can get in this world are nice but they're not the end game. The end game is to get to heaven and to just know your creator. And realize that you're only human and that you can die at anytime, so it's important to be aware and ready at all times. But spiritually I've been reading my gutt far more. It tells me what I should and shouldn't do. It's quite accurate. but ya cultiave the spirit. It's about the most important area of yoru life that you can focus on. I read the power of now many times. It's good but the guy does't believe in god so it kinda wrecks the message. It's turns the book into a weird dicotamy
edit on 26-9-2013 by spartacus699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by spartacus699

Thank you for that!

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Hi. First of all before opening your third eye and activating the pinneal gland, do some homework on protection. (Imagine wrapping your body and home in light so bright it hurts your eyes to look at it..this takes practice). Youtube videos to assist will be Rich2150x and Dr. Bruce Goldberg also Robert Monroe techniques may help. (Listening to binaural beats to align the left and right side of your brain).

State of mind is very important. If you are pissed off or stressed out, angry..etc any negative emotion then you will go to the lower astral plane where alot of negative entities hang out and get a kick out of trying to scare you. (What they know but most humans don't is that we have god essence and are the most powerful thing to have ever existed, creating with pure thought. The lower entities gain kudos amongst other lowers by 'scaring gods'. The reality being that with just a thought we can scatter their atoms across the universe).

So think of things that create pure joy in your heart and you will elevate to the 5th dimension and meet good entities, spirit guides, higher self, passed loved ones etc. You can fly up into space, whatever you like. Just remember, you can't be hurt, you cannot die from an oobe.. we are immortal spirits.

So you've done your research..now it's time to awaken and change your paradigm forever. (When you go out of body, you lose the fear of dying, because you know there is more out there).

Find a quiet room, lie down arms by your side and close your eyes. Relax. Control your breathing and count in your head up to 10, repeat over and over for about 5 minutes. Slow your heart down and empty your mind of thought and chatter. (Not an easy task at first!!). It can help at this point to turn your eyes upward to "look at an imaginary eye in your forehead" with your eyes still closed, take a deep breath and make a sustained Ommm sound until your brwath runs out then repeat 6 times ( this is to create vibration and stimulate the pinneal gland).

Now the next step is what is commonly known as sleep paralysis, its perfectly natural and happens to every single one of us every night! We all go out of body and traverse the dimensions, just like flicking through channels on the tv.

There is nothing to fear but fear itself. Let the paralysis happen. Try and trick the body that you are asleep..this is called mind awake body asleep. Your body will try and test to see if you are asleep by making your nose itch for example. Ignore the urge to itch!

Everybody is different, but some at this point will hear a wooshing or popping sound. Just let it happen. Don't get freaked out.

Imagine now your astral body floating out of your material body, first the arms then the legs. Then your whole body.

Now imagine a field with a stream running through it and a bridge crossing over it, imagine yourself walking over the bridge.

At first, just allow images and sounds to form, then with practice you can traverse and create and communicate.

When you want to come back to your body, just think of your body. (Note it will take a minute or so to gently come back..start by wiggling your fingers and toes..moving your arms..opening your eyes..stretch..etc.)

Peace, love and good luck on your travels!

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   

kangajack

dodol

Arouet
How can we discuss consciousness when we don't have a working theory for what it is? We have a great deal of evidence (do we?) but without a theory, we're SOL.

Is it mind=brain=consciousness or is consciousness to be modeled as part of the etheric? Or is it part of memory and part of the brain?

Confused? I am!

Arouet

Consciousness is not in the body. The body/mind is inside the consciousness.
Starts when we wake up (born) and ends when we sleep (die).
Your Consciousness includes everything you see, hear, sense, taste, smell, think, feel
You are not just the body/mind.
The body/mind are just tools for you to communicate with others.
When you shut your eyes and you can still perceive the entire body.
That's because the body is inside your consciousness.
But at the same time you are also aware that you're conscious!
That's because consciousness is also inside the awareness.
Consciousness gives us experience of the world we live.
The blind man experience from headless.org... will explain better.
edit on 25-9-2013 by dodol because: (no reason given)

Thanks, really did some help been sussing out The Headless Way a little bit and some very good reading there recommend it for anyone else too?

this link will provide lot more readings: www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join