It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Colorado mystery base?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Base! I found this base while using keyhole. Its located in colorado and seems to be far from civilization. If you use keyhole or worlwind use the coordinates in the bottom left of the pic.

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 12:03 AM
link   
ummm. not that far. According to the GPS coordinates, it is just a few miles from where I am sitting. I believe that the property is indeed Government owned; being part of Ft Carson, but I am unsure if there is anything really to it. I know of roads leading that way and will have a look (provided that there is public access granted, which I kind of doubt).
There is a lot of fighter jet and artillery training going on (presumably not at the same time lol) in that area during the summer months.

Edit- Correction, looking at a map I just dug up, I am certain that it is part of Ft Carson and that there is no access. I have used the turn-around area at the gate for viewing with my scope (very dark skies there). I can only get within about 1.5 miles of the exact coordinates you gave. I'll still have a look if you'd like.

BG

[edit on 14-11-2004 by beergoggles]

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 12:14 AM
link   
could this be part of fort carson? Just read your edit.

[edit on 14-11-2004 by Martinez]

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 05:32 AM
link   
What you are looking at is the Air to Ground Range on Fort Carson.

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I believe this might be used by the Colorado Air National Guard.

Det 1, Range

One would have to go quite a bit further south to find a secret base.

top topics

join