It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War effort

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   
So I didnt know where to put this so mods please move to where it should be thank you.

Okay so I was thinking about the two world wars we went through. I was thinking about when they asked everyone to turn in certin metals to help the war effort. Then I started to think bout WW3.

Would we still need to have people turn in their metal?

Then I started thinking about the worlds elite. Then I started to think, they would be the ones to buy the metal for the next war effort. So I started to search.

en.wikipedia.org... I came up with this link.

Then I went further to see who was buying metal. I seen that the Rothschilds' were buying gold, silver, and aluminum.

Then fist two I can see why they would do it, to flood the market and bankrupt people investing in it.

The latter struck me as weird for a momment...link here:

en.wikipedia.org...

So they invested in aluminum, and oil as well. Two things that can help greatly in a next war.

So then I took a look at Jacob Rothschild. He is apart of the Londond stock exchange, and Im sure he has conections everywhere in the stock market. So then he hooks up with en.wikipedia.org... Kissinger.

In kissingers later years he was involed with Iraq, Iran, India China..ect.
Those are high conflict areas, maybe not so much India, but you get it. So maybe he is geting tips from or contacts from Kissinger. So it makes me wonder if they are trying to make us go though another Great Depression?

I remember reading that the Rothschild family had someone say that the smaller banks were losing peoples money, so everyone went to get their money almost at once from them bankrupting them. So If the Rothschild family is buying gold and silver, then flood the market, and then everyone is trying to sell their gold and silver...wouldnt that bankrupt some people if not the whole system?

Then they would probably buy it all up at a cheep price. Im not good at making threads I cant put pictures up either..LOL. I cant even make the emoticons bigger after people showed me.

I did do a search but came up with nothing. If you have a link to a more coherent and better spelled thread link it.

Thank you for your time, and knowledge if you have it.
edit on 21-9-2013 by Tylerdurden1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-9-2013 by Tylerdurden1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Well I do know that a hell of a lot of scrap metal goes to China. And they must be planning something. If they invade or start a war, I will never buy chicken fried rice with satay sauce again.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by TheDoctor46

LOL, I think we woul all do that.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   
naaa they don't need that much metal from common foke like in the olden days. I think the way war is now is that people don't care if they go to war as long as it doesn't inconvenience the general population like it use to do. Like they dont want no drafts, or have to buy war bonds or any of that crap. The masses want to stay out of it.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Thought I would bump this to see if anyone had any other thoughts on this?

top topics

join