It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please Help, Can't Upload Images

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Hi there, I'm having trouble uploading images using the new tool, I have looked at the guide on 'how to' but I'm not getting exactly what the 'how to' guide shows.

Would the amount of images I already have saved affect my ability to upload anymore, as I do have a lot saved already?

Please help if possible.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by RiverRunsFree

after you select the file you want to upload are you making sure to press the little cloud with a arrow in it above?

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Lady_Tuatha

Thanks for the reply... I am pressing the cloud.... I would take a screenshot of what I'm seeing but I can't upload the screenshot

If you look at the 'how to' on this link - www.abovetopsecret.com...

Then scroll down to Image Uploads and Storage

Then look at the 3rd picture down, I'm not getting this I'm getting something different, when I press the cloud it doesn't upload.
edit on 20-9-2013 by RiverRunsFree because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   

RiverRunsFree
Then look at the 3rd picture down, I'm not getting this I'm getting something different, when I press the cloud it doesn't upload.

So, you are getting this:

But when you press the cloud with the arrow, nothing happens?

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Almost.... instead of getting that image I get a blank white box... with the browse button, when I press the browse button I pick the image I want to upload and the address from my C drive appears, next to the address is the 'cloud with arrow button' when I press this nothing happens. I don't get the title of the image showing like the image you've posted.... just a blank white box with the image link.

Sorry it's hard to explain but it looks like this may not be a common problem like I was hoping.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   

I think I understand now. First thing I would do is close your browser completely and clear your internet history, cache, and cookies. Then come back, log in and try again. If it still doesn't work, then go to the following link and update your Java:

www.java.com...

One or both of those should do the trick. If not, then you might want to try using a different browser. Which browser are you using now?

P.S.> I'm pretty sure the way you are describing is the earlier version of the upload screen when the site first changed over. If you clear your history, cache, and cookies, you should be fine.

edit on 20-9-2013 by _BoneZ_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   

If you use noscript, you will have to temporary allow all the page to get it to work.

new topics

top topics

join