It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Millennials: We Suck and We're Sorry

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Finally, the terrible Millennial generation apologizes for being so terrible! We're the worst!

This video sums it up. Stop telling us we're lazy, i work harder then anyone i know. Stop blaming it on our generation.

This video basically highlights and addresses the bull# entitlement mentality that the older generation seems to bestow upon us, the decision makers.

Its very funny, scary, and true. Its so sad the way that most of you think. Its sad that the people who grew up during the worlds largest economic boom in history still think it is the way it was for them for us.

Get with it or get the # out of here thats my view. Time to grow some balls America.
edit on 19-9-2013 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

Awesome!

We had the Gen X thread and now this. I guess that begs for a presentation from the Boomers. Hey Beezzer, you could do one!

edit on 19-9-2013 by greencmp because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Those kids should spend less time making videos and more time getting jobs.

/sarcasm

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   

greencmp

Awesome!

I guess that leaves a presentation from the Boomers. Hey Beezer, you could do one!

: lol :
What in the hell is a millennial?

Some kind of breakfast cereal? Does it have bran?

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by UnmitigatedDisaster

Yeah duh, take your degrees and go get a logistics job in a warehouse like everyone else!

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   

in summary: "hey, we're smug!"

this was a real displeasure to watch. I didn't find it particularly informative, entertaining, or clever.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Ophiuchus 13
It seems one or ALL* of the generations still present...
Needs to somehow gather enough compassion/energy/focus/better planning to boost Future generations into better outcomes.
Otherwise from what 1 has gathered issues which can become burdens just continue to flow thru each generation & Species perhaps until somehow a MAJOR adjustment is made to encourage Species Generations prosperity in the future. Why @ the same time teaching future generations how to support one another better to avoid the issues/burdens...

not an easy task to overcome but also not impossible to achieve

NAMASTE*******

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Well said.

In order to do this everyone needs to change their attitude from "its their fault" to, lets help each other figure this out.

But you know that would require, a real leader.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by anon29

I'm sorry your such a boring person.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   

onequestion

In order to do this everyone needs to change their attitude from "its their fault" to, lets help each other figure this out.

1 tries to see the Glass as being still filled onequestion
Like Pandora's Box HOPE exist...

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Agreed, hope does exist.

Lets start by agreeing with one another and instead look past the issues towards a solution, not what the problem is but how do we solve it. Right?

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I stopped paying attention to the generations and each one whining about how great they are after "x"...

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   

onequestion

Agreed, hope does exist.

Lets start by agreeing with one another and instead look past the issues towards a solution, not what the problem is but how do we solve it. Right?

Agreed

LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

We were the tallest generation.

And when we wore pants, we didn't let our underwear show.

You gotta love the angst in some of these threads though.

lolz

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I love/hate the nonchalant sarcasm of that generation..

It still looks like a pitiful blame-game. Which is counterproductive. A simple solution would be for the Boomers to re-assert the God-given set of gnads and teach the subsequent generations how to survive and thrive on the sidelines.

To hell with service-industry jobs, catering to the "better-off". Just do whatever it takes to make money, under the table, without feeding the beast. The government has taken more than their share of what "we the people" have toiled for, squandered it, and are undeserving of anything further. No assistance should be granted to the upper crust.

Boomers need to create jobs that are separate from the system of taxation, and scrutiny.

If discovered, lay waste to whatever letter agency operatives come demanding their extortion. Together, as "families" we could beat this government, but the resentment must be set aside. The Boomers are no more responsible than Gen X or whatever other label or categorization. The blame lies with those who attempt to rule a once free country.

All age groups are getting past the state of shock. It's time for us to reunite as families and friends and allies. Build lives that are comfortable, stable, and happy with love and understanding, materialism be damned. Break the freaking programming.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Bobaganoosh

Well said.

Stop the cowardice. Live your life open as if it was a book and standup for each other.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Okay you got me, cause this is some generational tripe, if I've ever seen it. I've worked hard, and will be quite willing to believe you have to....

Where does that leave us, then? You wanna go about a generational divide.....we can keep doing that...but, btw, it led in Cambodia to the Gang of Four, and an army of children, burning books, and taking all lawyers, professors and artists (amongst others) into custody and burning books and rejected all knowlege.....for "re-education camps."

In other words, in our history , we've done this before, and where did it get anyone, this divide between youth who saw their parents selling their very souls to support them, really, and now, won't do the same.....

I sympathize, at 51, a great deal.. Live with my 82 yr. old mother who did the same, and expects me, now, to be her slave everyday having already chosen which one of children really works and should get her sympathy....I could really care less. I worked, physically, and endured more than any of them, only to end up here, her slave.....

So, that's another take on your generational diatribe contained herein.....it's pretty complicated. But nevertheless, is just another way of divinding and concquering, at the end of the day, or whatever expresion you wish to apply to it.
Tetra50

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

I see what your saying and if you read further into the thread youll see how that conversation has evolved.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   

apologize, onequestion, i will read further. we are all people here, no matter our age nor experience...and are struggling just the same.. I've read your posts, and think you know that, too and agree.'
Tetra

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

Awsome.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join