It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones: Washington shooting a plot against me!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Not content with spouting the normal BS, dear ol' AJ has decided he's not getting enough attention, so how better to improve his profile than by linking his 2 favourite topics with a current tragedy.....himself and the NWO'Illuminati/Reptilians/any-given-world-rulers.....yes....AJ claims that the Washington Shooting is a global elite plot to discredit himself and Infowars!

sorry Alex....just not buying it.

1/ no, you really aren't that important, no matter how much you want to be; and
2/ you do a great job of presenting yourself as bat-# crazy all by yourself - with my sincerest apologies and condolences to your victims......who are of course het people who "follow" you.

I wasn't sure that skunk is the right place for this - but the more I thought about AJ's delusions the more I realized anything from or about him should probably be in here!

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Oh Alex..

From your source:

“You better believe that even if they’re just pure jihadis that did this, even connected to Al-Qaeda groups out of the Middle East being commanded by the leader of Al-Qaeda last Friday to attack the United States… even if that’s the case, you can believe, like the last three or four cases, they’re going to try to connect it to Inforwars.com and yours truly, part of the long-term demonization campaign,” Jones explained.

It must be really hard to be that self obsessed and ignorant all at the same time. I bet you next he rolls out a money bomb next to help with his Lawyer fund against the NSA...looser.

~Tenth

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   
AJ is both a narcissist and insane or just a con man looking to exploit anything and everything.

He is a freaking

+25 more 
posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I hate to even touch on this subject, but I listened to that entire show the other day, you know.. the part that details more than 4 minutes of out of context speech, and allows you to understand satire etc.

As far as "AJ isn't as important as he thinks", Well that might be true, but every time something major happens, and AJ has his say on it, the MSM is pretty quick to discredit him at every turn, even going as far as creating lies to back their propaganda. AJ can be very sensational at times, I agree... But he does bring good info up to look in to, and has pretty reputable guests on nightly.

So, if AJ isn't so important, why do people go to great lengths to discredit him? Personally, I find AJ entertaining, but just because I listen to him, doesn't automatically make me unable to form my own opinion.

just playing a little devil's advocate here, I'll get crucified, but I don't care lol.
edit on 9/18/2013 by eXia7 because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Actually there's a grain of truth to his statement about getting pinned for this. It wouldn't be the first time the MSM tried to blame him for something he didn't do. Alex is a bit paranoid but that doesn't mean the leftist fringe media won't try a hail-mary shot anyway.

Rawstory is a highly "Progressive" media site right up there with MSNBC. I read them every day just to keep track of some of the leftist progressive perspectives. If I had a choice of believing them or AJ I'd have to go with Alex.
edit on 18-9-2013 by Bassago because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   

eXia7
I hate to even touch on this subject, but I listened to that entire show the other day, you know.. the part that details more than 4 minutes of out of context speech, and allows you to understand satire etc.

So did I yet we heard a very different show I guess.

As far as "AJ isn't as important as he thinks", Well that might be true, but every time something major happens, and AJ has his say on it, the MSM is pretty quick to discredit him at every turn, even going as far as creating lies to back their propaganda. AJ can be very sensational at times, I agree... But he does bring good info up to look in to, and has pretty reputable guests on nightly.

Cite even one example of the lie you just vomited all over the place.

So, if AJ isn't so important, why do people go to great lengths to discredit him? Personally, I find AJ entertaining, but just because I listen to him, doesn't automatically make me unable to form my own opinion.

I guess Miley Cyrus is even more important?

just playing a little devil's advocate here, I'll get crucified, but I don't care lol.

Do you feel crucified by posts online often?

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Crazy or not. Narcissistic or not. These events do get blamed on him and others like him. Ironically the blame comes down from people just as crazy and narcissistic like Maddow and Beck.
edit on 18-9-2013 by thisguyrighthere because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I think Alex Jones and Infowars is a plot to discredit rational thought.

ETA: I'll expand on that a little:

He and his writers don't do a whole lot of fact checking in their endeavors to incite panic...and when they are wrong, they don't do retractions... at least from my experience. When that happens, it's hard to take a source seriously.
edit on 9.18.2013 by Zarniwoop because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by 1104light

I'm going to skip replies to the trolling, and just bring up the fact that piers morgan, rachel madcow and a few others have twisted what alex jones says and took it out of context, thus creating lies. Look it up, I'm sure you have the ability to do some research with what I've provided.

But you might be blinded by your bias against jones.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Not sure why all the AJ hate.

For all of his imperfections, he's done a lot for the freedom and truth movements.

I dont know the specifics of this particular show but TPTB have tried to connect him to some of the recent "events" saying that the suspects were fans of AJ and or infowars.

I would also argue that the establishment is worried about the information AJ provides as well as his growing popularity.

edit on 18-9-2013 by gladtobehere because: grammar

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   
My only real problem with the current perception of Alex isn't that he is an ass (which he is) but that there may in fact be one or two true stories sold to him that are completely ignored because of who he is and how he presents himself. Let's face it, some of the stuff that we talk about on ATS is really out there and would not be touched by a larger media source because of the very questionable nature of it all. Yet on the same hand you do have to see that if some people (The Navy Yard Shooter for example) were to come to him because they felt he was the only one who was capable of delivering an abstract truth that most people would not even remotely believe it simply because he was chosen as the messenger.

Just because Alex is a liar doesn't mean everything he says is itself a lie.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   
AJ fulfills the roll he is employed for.

To present the truth, but link it with a nut job. Can see the same with that Kiaser bloke on RT.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   

eXia7

I'm going to skip replies to the trolling, and just bring up the fact that piers morgan, rachel madcow and a few others have twisted what alex jones says and took it out of context, thus creating lies. Look it up, I'm sure you have the ability to do some research with what I've provided.

You are going to skip replies like mine and then reply to them? OK!
I can look up lies online all day, that just leads to further checking, further research, and a lot of time spend comparing notes. You claim to already know them so why would it be so hard to just post any single one of them? Unless you are making them up.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   
ok Alex. Whatever you say...

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Thorneblood

Just because Alex is a liar doesn't mean everything he says is itself a lie.

I have listened to AJ for years and the only things he ever told that were not lies, were old news I already heard or read elsewhere. He usually added new details that somehow only he knew though.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by eXia7

just bring up the fact that piers morgan, rachel madcow and a few others have twisted what alex jones says and took it out of context, thus creating lies

Those folks do that to pretty much everyone. Why does that make Alex special?

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   

eXia7

I looked it up.

I found except AJ whining that he looked like an idiot and somehow it is all someone else's fault.

I am definitely biased by the evidence.....something AJ certainly doesnt' suffer from.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Here is just 2 instances. But, it doesn't matter if the Pope or President Obama told you it was true, you will believe what you want to believe. Here are 2 examples, I'm sure you will see it your way that what they say is true, and AJ is a liar etc etc, but if you've seen more than 2 of AJ's broadcasts, you might see what I see. And if you have seen a lot of his content, if you don't like him, why do you continue to watch?

why do you and the OP want to try so hard to make people think AJ is what you say he is?

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by eXia7

That's not CNN or ayone else make AJ look bad - he did that all by himself.

AJ wants to be a public figure - sure - he's allowed.....and with that comes commentary and analysis. and if you make yourself looks like an idiot then someone saying you look like an idiot is not actually bias.

I don't watch AJ - I see him mentioned occasionally in some contexts and occasionally delve deeper such as in this case.

so why do you think that he is anything other than a loud mouthed buffoon appealing to the lowest common denominator? Could it be that you are the lowest common denominator and are therefore biased towards ignoring his stupidity?

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Aloysius the Gaul

I don't watch AJ - I see him mentioned occasionally in some contexts and occasionally delve deeper such as in this case.

And that explains everything.

If I only listened to anti-semites, for example, I'd wonder why the Jews are so evil too.
edit on 18-9-2013 by thisguyrighthere because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join